Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E52 · Episodes

052 冰冷的想法

冰冷的想法

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 52 — 冰冷的想法.

65 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

My mom keeps the ice pack in the freezer

我妈妈把冰袋放在冰箱里。

旁白 neutral

She'd bought it for Tate when he sprained his ankle during basketball practice

她在泰特打篮球练习时崴了脚之后,给他买了这个冰袋。

旁白 neutral

I opened the freezer and got out the ice pack

我打开冰箱,拿出了冰袋。

旁白 neutral

Then I put it on top of my head

然后我把它放在头顶上。

旁白 neutral

It felt really good!

感觉真好!

旁白 neutral

" Don't melt my ice pack with your hot head, Iggy!" said Tate

“别用你的热脑袋融化我的冰袋,伊吉!”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

" Can I try it?" asked Caswell

“我能试试吗?”卡斯韦尔问。

旁白 neutral

" Quiet, Caswell!" whispered Molly." Iggy is thinking!"

“安静,卡斯韦尔!”莫莉小声说。“伊吉在思考!”

旁白 neutral

" Is your brain getting cooler?" asked Jenny hopefully

“你的大脑变得更凉快了吗?”珍妮充满希望地问。

旁白 neutral

" Shh!" said Josh." Let Iggy think!"

“嘘!”乔希说。“让伊吉思考!”

旁白 neutral

" The ice pack is starting to work," I said after a moment

"冰袋开始起作用了,"过了一会儿我说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm getting an idea."

"我有了一个主意。"

旁白 neutral

Josh, Jenny, Molly, and Caswell watched me, waiting to hear my idea

乔希、珍妮、莫莉和卡斯韦尔看着我,等着听我的主意。

旁白 neutral

" It's not exactly an invention," I told them

"这不完全算是个发明,"我告诉他们。

旁白 neutral

" But it is a way for us to stay cool."

"但这是一个能让我们保持凉爽的办法。"

旁白 neutral

I put the ice pack back in the freezer

我把冰袋放回了冷冻室。

旁白 neutral

Everyone was still looking at me

大家仍然看着我。

旁白 neutral

" We can go to the movies!" I said

"我们可以去看电影!"我说。

旁白 neutral

" The movie theater is air-conditioned, and we will stay nice and cool there."

"电影院有空调,我们在那里会待得舒舒服服、凉凉爽爽的。"

旁白 neutral

Josh looked disappointed

乔希看起来有些失望。

旁白 neutral

" I don't think my dad will let us go to the movies again

“我觉得我爸不会再让我们去看电影了。

旁白 neutral

We just went to see a movie last week."

我们上周刚去看过一场电影。”

旁白 neutral

" Movies cost a lot," said Jenny

“看电影很贵,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" And the snacks cost even more!" added Molly

“零食更贵!”莫莉补充道。

旁白 neutral

I held up my hand

我举起手。

旁白 neutral

" Just a minute," I said

“等一下,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" I told you only part of my idea

“我只跟你们说了我计划的一部分。

旁白 neutral

I thought of a way for us to earn money for the movie too

我还想了一个赚钱买电影票的办法。

旁白 neutral

We can ask people in our apartment building if they need help doing chores."

我们可以问问公寓楼里的人需不需要帮忙做家务。”

旁白 neutral

Jenny's face brightened

珍妮的脸上露出了光彩。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone is so hot, they'll be glad to have our help!"

“大家都热坏了,肯定会乐意让我们帮忙的!”

旁白 neutral

" You'd better ask Mom if it's okay to knock on our neighbors' doors," said Tate

“你最好先问问妈妈,能不能去敲邻居的门。”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

Just at that moment, my mom came through the door

就在这时,妈妈推门走了进来。

旁白 neutral

She was pulling her shopping cart

她正拉着购物车。

旁白 neutral

" Whew!" she said." It's really hot out there!"

“呼!”她说,“外面真是热死了!”

旁白 neutral

She looked at the dark apartment

她看了看黑漆漆的公寓。

旁白 neutral

" And I guess the power still hasn't come back on."

“看来电还是没来啊。”

旁白 neutral

" Nope," said Josh

“没呢。”乔希说。

旁白 neutral

" But Iggy has thought of a way for us to stay cool!"

“不过伊吉想到了一个让我们凉快下来的办法!”

旁白 neutral

I told my mom about my idea

我把我的主意告诉了妈妈。

旁白 neutral

She said it was great, as long as my friends got permission from their parents

她说这很棒,只要我的朋友得到他们父母的许可。

旁白 neutral

And then she offered to take us to the movies later

她还主动提出之后带我们去看电影。

旁白 neutral

" We can all stay cool together," she said

“我们可以一起保持凉爽,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Cool!" said Tate

“酷!”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

We all laughed because Tate always says " cool " when he thinks something is really great

我们都笑了,因为泰特觉得某件事很棒时,总是说“酷”。

旁白 neutral

But this time Tate was right

但这次泰特说得对。

旁白 neutral

Staying cool was cool!

保持凉爽这件事真的很酷!

旁白 neutral

That afternoon we all worked together to earn money to go to the movies

那天下午,我们一起努力赚钱去看电影。

旁白 neutral

We swept the front steps for Mr. Calabria

我们帮卡拉布里亚先生扫了门前台阶。

旁白 neutral

We took out four bags of junk for Mrs. Carroll

我们帮卡罗尔太太扔了四袋垃圾。

旁白 neutral

We took Dr. Stanley's dog for a walk

我们带斯坦利医生的狗去散步。

旁白 neutral

We scrubbed the kitchen floor for Molly and Caswell's mom

我们帮莫莉和卡斯韦尔的妈妈擦洗了厨房地板。

旁白 neutral

Then we sat down on the front steps outside to count our money

然后我们在外面的门前台阶上坐下,数我们的钱。

旁白 neutral

" We have 21 dollars and 45 cents," said Josh

“我们有21美元45美分,”乔希说。

旁白 neutral

" That's only enough for two of us to go to the movies!" Molly said, disappointed

“这只能让我们中的两个人去看电影!”莫莉失望地说。

旁白 neutral

" And only enough to buy half a bag of popcorn," I added

“而且只够买半袋爆米花,”我补充道。

旁白 neutral

" We could flip a coin to decide who can go to the movies," said Josh

“我们可以抛硬币决定谁去看电影,”乔希说。

旁白 neutral

" That's no fun," said Jenny." We all worked hard today."

“这样可不好玩,”珍妮说。“我们今天都努力干活了。”

旁白 neutral

Molly looked at me

莫莉看着我。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe Iggy can think of how we can all go to the movies," she said

“也许伊吉能想出我们怎么都能去看电影,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy had better put on his ice pack again," said Caswell

“伊吉最好再戴上他的冰袋,”卡斯韦尔说。

旁白 neutral

I nodded. Sweat was streaming down my face

我点了点头。汗水顺着我的脸往下流。

旁白 neutral

We went upstairs to get the ice pack out of the freezer

我们上楼去冰箱里拿冰袋。

旁白 neutral

But do you know what we found when we got to my apartment?

但你知道我们到我家时发现了什么吗?

旁白 neutral

The ice pack was melting!

冰袋正在融化!