Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E46 · Episodes

046 就在我眼皮底下

就在我眼皮底下

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 46 — 就在我眼皮底下.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Jenny wasn't sure about letting us hypnotize her

珍妮对于让我们催眠她有些犹豫。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry, it will be fun!" said Josh

“别担心,会很好玩的!”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" All you have to do is sit and stare straight ahead," I added

“你只需要坐着,盯着前方看就行了。”我补充道。

旁白 neutral

At last Jenny said okay

最后,珍妮答应了。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe it will solve my school problems."

“也许这能解决我在学校的问题。”

旁白 neutral

" We need a necklace or something shiny to swing in front of you," I said

“我们需要一条项链或是什么闪亮的东西,在你面前摇晃。”我说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll go get something from my jewelry box," said Molly

“我去我的首饰盒里拿个东西。”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

She ran upstairs to her apartment

她跑上楼,回自己的房间。

旁白 neutral

A minute later she came back

一分钟后,她回来了。

旁白 neutral

She was holding a necklace with a big silver heart

她拿着一条项链,上面有个大大的银色心形吊坠。

旁白 neutral

" Perfect!" I said

“太完美了!”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Now keep your eyes on this heart," I instructed Jenny

“现在盯着这颗心,”我对珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

I swung the heart back and forth slowly in front of her

我拿着那颗心在她面前慢慢来回摆动。

旁白 neutral

Jenny followed it with her eyes

珍妮的眼睛跟着它转。

旁白 neutral

" You're getting sleepy," I said in a soft voice

“你越来越困了,”我轻声说。

旁白 neutral

" Very, very sleepy."

“非常、非常困。”

旁白 neutral

" Is she hypnotized yet?" asked Molly

“她已经被催眠了吗?”莫莉问。

旁白 neutral

I snapped my fingers in front of Jenny's face. She blinked

我在珍妮面前打了个响指。她眨了眨眼。

旁白 neutral

" Not quite," I said. I swung the heart again

“还没呢,”我说。我又摆动起那颗心。

旁白 neutral

Jenny just sat there, staring

珍妮只是坐在那儿,瞪着眼睛。

旁白 neutral

" I think she's hypnotized now," whispered Josh

“我想她已经被催眠了,”乔什低声说。

旁白 neutral

" Jenny!" I said in a loud, commanding voice

“珍妮!”我用响亮、命令式的语气说道。

旁白 neutral

" Tell us why you are having trouble in school!"

“告诉我们,你为什么在学校里遇到麻烦!”

旁白 neutral

Jenny blinked." Iggy, why are you yelling at me?"

珍妮眨了眨眼。“伊吉,你为什么对我大喊大叫?”

旁白 neutral

" Jenny, you're not supposed to blink," I said

“珍妮,你不该眨眼的,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" That ruins the spell."

“那会破坏咒语的。”

旁白 neutral

Jenny rubbed her eyes

珍妮揉了揉眼睛。

旁白 neutral

" I can't help it

“我忍不住。

旁白 neutral

That swinging heart made my eyes all blurry."

那个晃来晃去的爱心让我的眼睛都花了。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm afraid the trance is broken," I said

“恐怕催眠状态已经解除了,”我说。

旁白 neutral

Jenny looked disappointed

珍妮看起来很失望。

旁白 neutral

" I was hoping this would work."

"我还指望这能管用。"

旁白 neutral

" Me too," I said

"我也是。" 我说。

旁白 neutral

" Jenny!" called Mr. Chen

"珍妮!" 陈老师喊道。

旁白 neutral

" It's time to study for your math test."

"该复习数学考试了。"

旁白 neutral

" Good luck," I said to Jenny

"祝你好运。" 我对珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

I felt bad that I had not been able to help her

没能帮上她,我心里很过意不去。

旁白 neutral

The next day at recess, Molly and Jenny wanted to go on the slide

第二天课间休息时,莫莉和珍妮想去玩滑滑梯。

旁白 neutral

But I wasn't in the mood

可我提不起兴致。

旁白 neutral

All the kids in line were yelling and pushing

排队的孩子全都在大喊大叫、推推搡搡。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, stop shoving!" yelled a girl to Evan

“嘿,别推了!”一个女孩对埃文喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't shove

“我没推。

旁白 neutral

It was the kid behind me," said Evan

是我后面的小孩推的。”埃文说。

旁白 neutral

Soon Mr. Dalmati blew his whistle

很快,达玛提老师吹响了哨子。

旁白 neutral

" Recess is over

“课间休息结束了。

旁白 neutral

Everyone line up to go inside quietly."

大家排好队,安静地进去。”

旁白 neutral

" I dropped my new hair clip," said Jenny, looking around

“我新买的发夹掉了。”珍妮说着,四处张望。

旁白 neutral

" And now I can't find it."

“现在找不到了。”

旁白 neutral

" Here it is," said Molly, leaning over to pick it up

“在这儿呢。”莫莉说着,弯腰捡了起来。

旁白 neutral

" It was right under your nose."

“就在你鼻子底下。”

旁白 neutral

" Right under your nose," I thought

“远在天边,近在眼前,”我心想。

旁白 neutral

The famous inventor, Mr. Bright, was coming to our school soon

著名的发明家布莱特先生很快就要来我们学校了。

旁白 neutral

I had a feeling there was an invention idea right under my nose

我有种感觉,有个发明的好点子就近在眼前。

旁白 neutral

But I couldn't think of what it was

可我就是想不出那到底会是什么。

旁白 neutral

Walking home after school that day, we passed a new shop, Mom's Bakery

那天放学走路回家时,我们路过一家新开的店——“妈妈烘焙坊”。

旁白 neutral

Actually, we smelled it first

其实,我们先是闻到了它的香味。

旁白 neutral

And did it smell good!

那味道闻起来可真香啊!

旁白 neutral

Jenny, Josh, Molly, and I stopped and looked in the window

珍妮、乔什、莫莉和我不由停下脚步,透过橱窗往里看。

旁白 neutral

It was filled with chocolate brownies, cookies, and frosted cupcakes

里面摆满了巧克力布朗尼、曲奇饼干,还有撒了糖霜的杯形蛋糕。

旁白 neutral

" I wish that was my mom's bakeshop!" I said

“真希望这是我妈妈开的面包店!”我说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm starving," said Josh

“我饿坏了,”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" My mouth is watering," said Molly

“我都要流口水了,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" But I don't have any money with me."

“不过我身上没带钱。”

旁白 neutral

We went into the crowded bakeshop

我们走进了拥挤的面包店。

旁白 neutral

" Number seven is next!" called a man from behind the counter

“七号,下一位!”柜台后面有个男人喊道。

旁白 neutral

A woman stepped up to the counter

一位女士走到柜台前。

旁白 neutral

" I have number seven."

“我的是七号。”

旁白 neutral

She handed the man a ticket

她把一张小票递给那个男人。

旁白 neutral

" I'd like a chocolate chip cookie, please."

“请给我一块巧克力豆曲奇。”

旁白 neutral

The man took the woman's ticket and gave her a cookie

男人收下那位女士的小票,给了她一块曲奇。

旁白 neutral

" Number eight!" he called out next

“八号!”他接着喊道。

旁白 neutral

I noticed that everyone was holding a numbered ticket

我注意到,每个人都拿着一张带号码的小票。

旁白 neutral

That's when the idea came to me

就在那一刻,我突然有了灵感。

旁白 neutral

" I've got it!" I cried

“我想到了!”我大叫起来。

旁白 neutral

" Got what?" asked Molly

“想到什么了?”莫莉问。

旁白 neutral

" An idea for a new invention!" I said

“一个新发明的点子!”我说。

旁白 neutral

" And you know what the amazing thing is?"

“你们知道最神奇的是什么吗?”

旁白 neutral

" What?" said Josh

“是什么?”乔什问。

旁白 neutral

I grinned." The idea was right under my nose!"

我咧嘴一笑:“这个点子就近在眼前!”