Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E45 · Episodes

045 詹妮的问题

詹妮的问题

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 45 — 詹妮的问题.

71 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

At recess that day, I sat on a wall by myself

那天课间休息时,我一个人坐在墙边。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Dalmati marched over to the bumpy slide and blew his whistle

达尔马提先生大步走向凹凸不平的滑梯,吹响了哨子。

旁白 neutral

Kids were pushing each other and arguing about who was first in line

孩子们互相推搡,争吵着谁排在队伍第一个。

旁白 neutral

Molly and Jenny came over to me

莫莉和珍妮朝我走来。

旁白 neutral

" You're so quiet today, Iggy," said Molly

“你今天好安静啊,伊吉。”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" Are you thinking of a new invention?" asked Jenny

“你是在想新发明吗?”珍妮问。

旁白 neutral

" No," I said." I already thought of one — a Fabulous Glasses-Finder

“没有,”我说。“我已经想出一个了——超棒眼镜探寻器。

旁白 neutral

But no one wanted to use it

但是没人想用它。

旁白 neutral

Now I'm out of ideas."

我现在没点子啦。”

旁白 neutral

" Just look around," said Molly, waving her hand

“四处看看就好啦。”莫莉挥了挥手说。

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Romano said you should search for problems right under your nose."

“罗马诺老师说,你应该找找就在你眼皮底下的问题。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Dalmati blew his whistle

达马提先生吹响了哨子。

旁白 neutral

" No pushing and shoving!" he said

“不要推推搡搡的!”他说。

旁白 neutral

The kids waiting to go on the slide were acting wilder than ever

等着玩滑梯的孩子们比平时闹得更疯了。

旁白 neutral

" I've got a problem," said Jenny." A big problem."

“我有个问题,”珍妮说,“一个大问题。”

旁白 neutral

" What's wrong?" asked Molly

“怎么了?”莫莉问道。

旁白 neutral

" I flunked my spelling test today," said Jenny

“今天的拼写测验我不及格了,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" I always get one hundred on my spelling tests."

“我的拼写测验从来都是一百分的。”

旁白 neutral

" Did you study?" I asked

“你复习了吗?”我问道。

旁白 neutral

" I tried to study," said Jenny

“我试着复习了,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" But I was pretty busy last night

“但我昨晚真的很忙。

旁白 neutral

I have a math test tomorrow, and I was studying for that too

我明天有数学考试,我也在复习那个。

旁白 neutral

All those numbers gave me a headache!"

那些数字搞得我头疼!”

旁白 neutral

" That is a problem," said Molly

“那确实是个麻烦,”莫莉说道。

旁白 neutral

" I wish you could invent something to help me, Iggy," said Jenny

“伊吉,我希望你能发明点什么来帮帮我,”珍妮说道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm having a lot of trouble at school lately."

“我最近在学校里遇到了很多困难。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm sure I can think of something," I said

“我肯定能想出点办法,”我说。

旁白 neutral

I couldn't believe I said that!

我简直不敢相信自己说了那样的话!

旁白 neutral

I had no idea how to fix Jenny's problem

我完全不知道该怎么解决珍妮的难题。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Iggy, that would be great!" said Jenny

“哦,伊吉,那太好了!”珍妮说道。

旁白 neutral

Jenny looked so hopeful

珍妮看起来满怀希望。

旁白 neutral

Now I had to find a way to help her

现在我必须想个办法帮帮她。

旁白 neutral

After school Molly and I stopped at Josh and Jenny's apartment

放学后,我和茉莉去了乔什和珍妮的公寓。

旁白 neutral

Jenny showed her dad her spelling test

珍妮给她爸爸看了她的拼写测验卷。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Chen looked upset

陈先生看起来有些不高兴。

旁白 neutral

" Jenny, what happened?" he asked

“珍妮,这是怎么回事?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" You usually get all the words right on your spelling tests!"

“你平时的拼写测验都是全部拼对的呀!”

旁白 neutral

" I know," said Jenny

“我知道,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" I just can't seem to pay attention lately

“我最近就是没法集中注意力。

旁白 neutral

And I have a math test tomorrow."

而且明天还有数学测验。”

旁白 neutral

" Try to study hard tonight," Mr. Chen said

“今晚要努力学习,”陈先生说。

旁白 neutral

" I can help you

“我可以帮你。”

旁白 neutral

And if you're still having problems, I'll speak to your teacher."

“如果你还有问题,我会跟你的老师谈谈。”

旁白 neutral

We sat down at Josh and Jenny's kitchen table to have a snack

我们坐在乔希和珍妮家的厨房餐桌旁吃点心。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Chen went into his magic room to practice his tricks

陈先生走进他的魔法室练习他的戏法。

旁白 neutral

He was planning a new magic show

他正在筹划一场新的魔术表演。

旁白 neutral

" Too bad your dad doesn't have a magic trick to fix your problem," Molly said to Jenny

“真可惜你爸爸不会用魔术来替你解决问题,”茉莉对珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

Josh laughed." Right now Dad is practicing cutting people in half!"

乔希笑道。“现在爸爸正在练习把人切成两半!”

旁白 neutral

" Hey, isn't that division?" joked Molly

“嘿,那不也是除法吗?”茉莉开玩笑说。

旁白 neutral

" I've already told Dad that I don't want to be cut in half," said Jenny

“我已经告诉爸爸我不想被切成两半,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" It's just a trick, Jenny," said Josh

“这只是个小把戏,珍妮,”乔希说。

旁白 neutral

" Dad doesn't really cut people in half

“爸爸不会真的把人切成两半。

旁白 neutral

But he could turn you into a rabbit," he teased her

但他能把你变成一只兔子,”他逗她说。

旁白 neutral

" I don't think a rabbit would get good grades on spelling," I pointed out

“我觉得兔子可没法在拼写上得高分,”我指出。

旁白 neutral

That made everyone laugh, even Jenny

这话把大家都逗笑了,连珍妮也笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Wait a minute

“等一下。

旁白 neutral

Look at this!" said Molly

看看这个!”茉莉说。

旁白 neutral

She picked up a book from the table

她从桌上拿起一本书。

旁白 neutral

The title was Hypnosis Made Easy

书名是《催眠术一点通》。

旁白 neutral

" We could hypnotize you, Jenny!" said Molly

“我们可以催眠你呀,珍妮!”茉莉说。

旁白 neutral

" Then you might be able to tell us why you're having trouble in school."

“那样你也许就能告诉我们,你在学校遇到什么麻烦了。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah!" I chimed in

“没错!”我插嘴道。

旁白 neutral

" I saw a lady hypnotize someone on TV once

“我有次在电视上看见一位女士催眠了别人。

旁白 neutral

It's simple. First the hypnotist put a man in a trance

很简单。首先,催眠师让一个人进入催眠状态。

旁白 neutral

She made him act like a chicken and asked him a bunch of questions

她让他像鸡一样表演,还问了他一大堆问题。

旁白 neutral

Then later she woke him up."

然后过了一会让把他唤醒了。”

旁白 neutral

But Jenny looked worried by our idea

但珍妮似乎被我们的主意吓到了。

旁白 neutral

" What if you can't wake me up again?" she said

“但你们要是再把我弄不醒了,可怎么办?”她说。

旁白 neutral

" I'd be hypnotized forever."

“我不就永远被催眠了嘛。”

旁白 neutral

She shook her head

她摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe you should cut me in half instead!"

“也许你们还是把我切成两半的好!”