Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E42 · Episodes

042 颠簸的滑梯

颠簸的滑梯

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 42 — 颠簸的滑梯.

67 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" What's your new invention, Iggy?" asked Molly

"你的新发明是什么,伊基?"莫莉问道。

旁白 neutral

" It's something to help people find their glasses," I explained

"这是一个帮助人们找到眼镜的东西,"我解释说。

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Romano will love it!" said Molly

"罗马诺老师一定会喜欢它的!"莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" There's just one thing," I went on

"只是有一件事,"我接着说。

旁白 neutral

" What?" asked Molly as we got in line for the bumpy slide on the playground

"什么?"我们排到操场上的颠簸滑梯队伍时,莫莉问道。

旁白 neutral

The slide was new, and everyone at our school was really excited about it

这个滑梯是新的,我们学校里的每个人都对它很兴奋。

旁白 neutral

They were so excited, in fact, that the line was always very long

事实上,他们太兴奋了,以至于队伍总是排得很长。

旁白 neutral

It was hard to wait for your turn sometimes

有时候等轮到你很难。

旁白 neutral

" I need to borrow your flower for my invention," I told Molly

"我需要借你的花用在我的发明上,"我告诉莫莉。

旁白 neutral

She put her hand up to her headband

她抬起手伸向头上的发箍。

旁白 neutral

" My beautiful pink flower?"

“我那朵漂亮的粉色小花?”

旁白 neutral

" I promise I'll give it back," I said

“我保证会还给你的,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" I just want to see if my idea works."

“我只是想看看我的想法是否可行。”

旁白 neutral

" I have to think about it," said Molly

“我得考虑考虑,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" How long do you need to think?" I asked

“你需要考虑多久?”我问。

旁白 neutral

" I have to think about that too," said Molly

“那我也得考虑考虑,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

I shook my head

我摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

She had to think about thinking about it?

她还要考虑怎么去考虑这件事?

旁白 neutral

Just then a boy behind us bumped into Molly, and her flower fell off again

正在这时,我们身后的一个男孩撞到了莫莉,她的花又掉了下来。

旁白 neutral

" No pushing in line!" called Mr. Dalmati, the recess helper

“排队时不许推搡!”负责课间活动的达尔马提老师喊道。

旁白 neutral

Molly picked up her flower

莫莉捡起了她的花。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry," said the boy." I didn't mean to push

“对不起,”男孩说,“我不是故意推你的。

旁白 neutral

I'm just really excited about going down the bumpy slide."

我只是太兴奋要去玩颠簸滑梯了。”

旁白 neutral

By the end of recess, Molly and I had gone down the slide only once

到课间休息结束时,莫莉和我只滑了一次滑梯。

旁白 neutral

" I like the slide," I said," but I miss running around the playground and playing games."

“我喜欢滑梯,”我说,“但我也想念在操场上跑来跑去玩游戏。”

旁白 neutral

" I wish we could stand in line and run around at the same time," said Molly

“真希望我们能一边排队一边到处跑,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" Me too," I said

“我也是,”我说。

旁白 neutral

After recess Mrs. Romano told us she had a surprise

课间休息过后,罗马诺老师告诉我们她有个惊喜。

旁白 neutral

" Next week a special person is coming to visit our school," she announced

“下周有位特别的人要来我们学校,”她宣布。

旁白 neutral

" His name is Mr. Bright, and he is an inventor."

“他叫布莱特先生,是一位发明家。”

旁白 neutral

" I bet he gets lots of bright ideas!" Evan joked

“我打赌他会有很多高明的主意!”埃文开玩笑说。

旁白 neutral

All of the kids laughed

所有孩子都笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Just like Iggy!" added Molly." He's an inventor too."

“就像伊基一样!”莫莉补充道,“他也是个发明家。”

旁白 neutral

" That's right," said Mrs. Romano, smiling at me

“没错,”罗马诺老师对我微笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" But this time I want everyone to be thinking of ideas for inventions

“但这次,我希望每个人都能想出发明的点子。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Bright will choose the best one to include in his new book, The Kids' Invention Guide."

布莱特先生会选出最好的那个,收进他的新书《儿童发明指南》里。”

旁白 neutral

Jake moaned." But how do we think up an invention, Mrs. Romano?" he asked

杰克嘟囔道:“可我们怎么才能想出一项发明呢,罗马诺老师?”

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Romano smiled

罗马诺老师笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Just look for a way to solve an everyday problem

“只要寻找一个解决日常问题的方法就行。

旁白 neutral

Problems are everywhere, right under your nose!"

问题到处都是,就在你的眼皮底下!”

旁白 neutral

I leaned forward to whisper to Molly

我凑过去,小声对莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" So can I borrow your flower?

“那么,可以把你的花借给我吗?

旁白 neutral

I'm going to need it."

我要用它。”

旁白 neutral

Molly turned around

莫莉转过身来。

旁白 neutral

" I'm still thinking about it, Iggy!"

“我还在考虑呢,伊基!”

旁白 neutral

That afternoon Molly, Jenny, Josh, and I walked home from school together

那天下午,莫莉、珍妮、乔什和我一起从学校步行回家。

旁白 neutral

The air was warm, and the trees were beginning to turn green

空气暖洋洋的,树木开始吐露新绿。

旁白 neutral

Jenny was sad

珍妮很难过。

旁白 neutral

Sara, her best friend in third grade, was moving away

她三年级最好的朋友萨拉,就要搬走了。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going to miss Sara," said Jenny

“我会想念萨拉的,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" We wear matching sweaters and matching shoes all the time

“我们总穿成对的毛衣和鞋子。

旁白 neutral

We even have matching glasses."

甚至连眼镜都是一对儿的。”

旁白 neutral

" Is Sara moving far away?" asked Molly

“萨拉要搬去很远吗?”莫莉问。

旁白 neutral

" She's only moving ten blocks away," said Jenny

“她只搬走十个街区远,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" But she'll be going to a different school now

“但她现在要去另一所学校了。

旁白 neutral

We both cried when we said good-bye."

我们告别的时候都哭了。”

旁白 neutral

" You'll be able to visit her," I said

“你可以去看她呀,”我说。

旁白 neutral

Jenny nodded. Then I told Jenny and Josh about Mr. Bright's visit

珍妮点了点头。接着我把布莱特先生到访的事告诉了珍妮和乔什。

旁白 neutral

The kids in Josh's class were writing down their ideas for inventions too

乔什班上的孩子们也都在写下各自的发明想法。

旁白 neutral

" I have a great idea for a new invention," I said, looking at Molly

“我有个很棒的新发明想法,”我说着,看了看莫莉。

旁白 neutral

" If someone will let me borrow her pink flower."

“要是有人愿意把她的粉红花借给我。”

旁白 neutral

" I've been thinking,"

“我一直在想,”

旁白 neutral

said Molly as we approached a lady walking a little dog on a leash

当我们走近一位牵着遛狗绳遛小狗的女士时,莫莉说道。

旁白 neutral

" And I decided — "

“我决定—— ”

旁白 neutral

Molly never finished her sentence

莫莉这句话没说完。

旁白 neutral

Just then Jenny tripped over the dog's leash

就在这时,珍妮被狗绳绊倒了。

旁白 neutral

Then Jenny went flying through the air!

接着,珍妮就腾空飞了出去!