Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E43 · Episodes

043 詹妮摔倒了

詹妮摔倒了

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 43 — 詹妮摔倒了.

72 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Jenny landed on the sidewalk with a thud

珍妮砰地一声摔在了人行道上。

旁白 neutral

The lady's little dog barked and barked

那位女士的小狗汪汪叫个不停。

旁白 neutral

" Oh dear! Are you all right?" cried the lady

"哦,天哪!你还好吗?" 那位女士喊道。

旁白 neutral

Josh helped Jenny stand up

乔什扶珍妮站了起来。

旁白 neutral

Her knee was skinned, and she looked stunned

她的膝盖擦破了皮,她看上去晕乎乎的。

旁白 neutral

" I'm okay," she said, brushing herself off

"我没事," 她一边说,一边拍了拍身上的灰尘。

旁白 neutral

" I guess I just didn't see the dog's leash."

"我想我只是没看见那条狗绳。"

旁白 neutral

Once I was sure that Jenny was all right, I looked at Molly again

确定珍妮没事后,我又看了看莫莉。

旁白 neutral

" So can I borrow your flower?"

"那我能借一下你的花吗?"

旁白 neutral

This time Molly nodded

这次莫莉点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" I made up my mind," she said

“我决定了,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" You can borrow it."

“你可以借走它。”

旁白 neutral

" Wow, thanks!" I said

“哇,谢谢!”我说。

旁白 neutral

" I promise to take good care of it."

“我保证会好好照看它。”

旁白 neutral

When we got to Molly's apartment, she took the flower off her headband

到了莫莉的公寓,她把花从发带上取下来。

旁白 neutral

Then she handed it to me

然后她把花递给了我。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going home right now to try my new invention on my mom!" I said

“我现在就回家,用我的新发明给妈妈试试!”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Good luck!" called Molly as I ran across the hall to my apartment

“祝你好运!”我跑过走廊回公寓时,莫莉喊道。

旁白 neutral

At home my brother, Tate, was using the computer

回到家,我哥哥泰特正在用电脑。

旁白 neutral

My mom was in the kitchen, making meatloaf for dinner

妈妈在厨房里,正在为晚饭做肉糜糕。

旁白 neutral

" Guess what, Mom," I said

"猜猜看,妈妈,"我说。

旁白 neutral

" I have an idea for a great new invention!"

"我有一个很棒的新发明点子!"

旁白 neutral

" Uh-oh," said Tate, looking up from the computer

"哎呀,"泰特从电脑前抬起头说。

旁白 neutral

" He's going to make a big mess."

"他会弄得一团糟。"

旁白 neutral

My mom winked at me

妈妈朝我眨了眨眼。

旁白 neutral

" That's wonderful, Iggy," she said

"太棒了,伊吉,"她说。

旁白 neutral

" Can I borrow your reading glasses?" I asked

"我能借你的老花镜吗?"我问。

旁白 neutral

" They're on the kitchen table," my mom replied

"在厨房桌子上,"妈妈回答。

旁白 neutral

" Please be careful with them though

"不过请小心点用。"

旁白 neutral

I can't read a thing without them."

"没有它们我什么也看不了。"

旁白 neutral

I took Molly's flower and my mom's glasses into my room

我把莫莉的花和妈妈的眼镜拿进房间。

旁白 neutral

Carefully, I unwound the metal stem of the flower

我小心翼翼地解开花的金属茎。

旁白 neutral

Then I wrapped it around the frames of my mom's glasses

然后把它绕在妈妈的镜框上。

旁白 neutral

The pink flower stood up, bright and tall

那朵粉色花儿挺立着,鲜亮又高挑。

旁白 neutral

My mom would never lose her reading glasses with that flower attached to them!

有那朵花挂着,妈妈再也不会弄丢老花镜了!

旁白 neutral

Then I realized something

这时我意识到一件事。

旁白 neutral

My mom never loses her reading glasses anyway

妈妈的老花镜本来就从没丢过。

旁白 neutral

She always puts them on the kitchen table

她总是把它们放在厨房桌子上。

旁白 neutral

How was I going to test out my new invention if my mom never lost her glasses?

要是妈妈从不丢眼镜,我该怎么测试我的新发明呢?

旁白 neutral

That was a problem I could solve

这是个我能解决的问题。

旁白 neutral

After all, Mrs. Romano had said that inventors are problem solvers, right?

毕竟,罗马诺夫人说过发明家就是解决问题的人,对吧?

旁白 neutral

" Iggy!" my mom called," I need my glasses for a minute

“伊吉!”妈妈喊道,“我用一下我的眼镜。

旁白 neutral

I have to check something in my cookbook!

我得查查菜谱上的东西!”

旁白 neutral

" Okay, Mom," I said, walking into the kitchen

“好的,妈妈,”我说着,走进厨房。

旁白 neutral

" But first you have to find your glasses."

“但首先你得找到你的眼镜。”

旁白 neutral

" What are you talking about?" asked my mom

“你在说什么呀?”妈妈问。

旁白 neutral

" You just took them into your room."

“你刚把它们拿到你房间去了。”

旁白 neutral

" I know," I said," but now I'm going to hide them."

“我知道,”我说,“但现在我要把它们藏起来。”

旁白 neutral

My mom looked puzzled

妈妈一脸困惑。

旁白 neutral

" Is this some kind of game?"

“这是什么游戏吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No," I said

“不,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" But I want to test my new Fabulous Glasses-Finder invention

“但我想测试我的新发明——神奇寻镜器。

旁白 neutral

And I can't test it unless you lose your glasses."

除非你把眼镜弄丢,否则我没法测试它。”

旁白 neutral

" That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," called Tate from the living room

“这是我听过最蠢的事了,”泰特在客厅喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Well, okay," said my mom

“好吧,”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" But I don't have much time

“但我的时间不多。

旁白 neutral

I'm in the middle of preparing dinner."

我正在做晚饭。”

旁白 neutral

I grinned." It won't take long," I said

我咧嘴一笑。“不会太久的,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" The Fabulous Glasses-Finder is my best invention yet."

“神奇寻镜器是我迄今为止最好的发明。”

旁白 neutral

" Don't believe him, Mom!" said Tate

“别信他,妈妈!”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

" You're never going to see your glasses again!"

“你再也见不到你的眼镜了!”

旁白 neutral

I told my mom to cover her eyes

我让妈妈捂住眼睛。

旁白 neutral

Then I hid her glasses on a chair in her bedroom

然后我把她的眼镜藏在她卧室的椅子上。

旁白 neutral

That's the kind of place where someone might leave their glasses by mistake

那是人们可能不小心落下眼镜的地方。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, Mom!" I said," You can start looking now!"

“好了,妈妈!”我说,“现在可以开始找了!”

旁白 neutral

It took my mom only three minutes to find her glasses

妈妈只花了三分钟就找到了她的眼镜。

旁白 neutral

It was very easy to spot them with Molly's pink flower sticking up

莫莉那朵粉色的花翘在那里,很容易就能看到眼镜。

旁白 neutral

My mom picked up her glasses and looked curiously at the flower

妈妈拿起眼镜,好奇地看着那朵花。

旁白 neutral

" Well," she said." I must say, Iggy

“嗯,”她说,“我必须说,伊吉。

旁白 neutral

This is a very clever idea."

这是个非常巧妙的主意。”

旁白 neutral

" Did you hear that, Tate?" I shouted

“你听到了吗,泰特?”我喊道。

旁白 neutral

" My Fabulous Glasses-Finder really works!"

“我的神奇寻镜器真的管用!”