Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E34 · Episodes

034 哥哥伊基

哥哥伊基

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 34 — 哥哥伊基.

77 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Aunt Julia and Uncle John ignored Oliver's screaming

朱莉娅阿姨和约翰叔叔不理会奥利弗的尖叫。

旁白 neutral

I can tell you that it wasn't easy because he was screaming really loud

我跟你们说,这可不容易,因为他的叫声真的很大。

旁白 neutral

They just acted like everything was normal

他们就装作一切正常。

旁白 neutral

" Well," said Aunt Julia," our cruise ship leaves in two hours."

“好了,”朱莉娅阿姨说,“我们的游轮两小时后出发。”

旁白 neutral

" That's right. We don't want to miss the boat!" said Uncle John

“是啊。我们可不想错过这班船!”约翰叔叔说。

旁白 neutral

" So long, Oliver

再见,奥利弗。

旁白 neutral

You have our cell phone numbers!"

你有我们的手机号!”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not staying here!" yelled Oliver

“我不要待在这儿!”奥利弗喊道。

旁白 neutral

" We'll be back before you know it,"

“我们很快就回来,你都不知道什么时候就过去了,”

旁白 neutral

said Aunt Julia, giving Oliver a hug

朱莉娅阿姨说着,给了奥利弗一个拥抱。

旁白 neutral

" Don't forget to brush your teeth, sweetie."

“别忘了刷牙,甜心。”

旁白 neutral

And then they were gone

然后他们就走了。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, Oliver," I said, before he could start screaming again

“嘿,奥利弗,”我在他再次尖叫前说道。

旁白 neutral

" Want to see the bed we made for you on the floor?

“想看看我们给你在地板上铺的床吗?

旁白 neutral

It's right next to mine."

就在我的床旁边。”

旁白 neutral

Oliver shook his head

奥利弗摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" I want to go home!" he cried

“我想回家!”他哭着说。

旁白 neutral

Mom put her arm around him

妈妈用胳膊搂住了他。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sure you'll be very happy here, Oliver," she said

“我相信你在这儿会很开心的,奥利弗,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" We'll have lots of fun."

“我们会玩得很愉快的。”

旁白 neutral

Oliver opened his mouth to start yelling again." I want — "

奥利弗张开嘴,又开始叫喊。“我想要——”

旁白 neutral

" Let's play Princesses and Pirates!" interrupted Jenny

“我们来玩公主与海盗吧!”珍妮插话道。

旁白 neutral

Oliver shut his mouth

奥利弗闭上了嘴。

旁白 neutral

" That's a stupid game," he said in a grumpy voice

“那是个愚蠢的游戏。”他用气呼呼的声音说。

旁白 neutral

Boy, if anyone needed an attitude adjustment, it was Oliver

天哪,如果说有人需要改改态度,那就是奥利弗了。

旁白 neutral

" Would you like a hot dog, Oliver?" asked my mom

“奥利弗,你想吃个热狗吗?”我妈妈问道。

旁白 neutral

Oliver shook his head

奥利弗摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" My mom says hot dogs are bad for you," he said

“我妈妈说热狗对身体不好。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" She says you don't know what's really in them."

“她说你根本不知道里面到底放了什么。”

旁白 neutral

" What's really in them?" I asked

“里面到底放了什么?”我问。

旁白 neutral

" Slimy snake guts," said Oliver

“黏糊糊的蛇内脏,”奥利弗说。

旁白 neutral

Josh and I burst out laughing

我和乔希突然大笑起来。

旁白 neutral

Oliver seemed surprised that we thought that was funny

奥利弗似乎很惊讶我们觉得这很好笑。

旁白 neutral

Oliver complained all through dinner

奥利弗整个晚餐都在抱怨。

旁白 neutral

At bedtime I took him to my room

睡觉时间,我带他去了我的房间。

旁白 neutral

I showed him the bed we'd made on the floor

我给他看了我们在地板上铺的床。

旁白 neutral

" And look, my room has a skylight," I said

“看,我的房间有个天窗,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" You can see the moon."

“你可以看到月亮。”

旁白 neutral

I pointed to the skylight

我指向天窗。

旁白 neutral

But Oliver did not seem interested in the moon

但奥利弗似乎对月亮不感兴趣。

旁白 neutral

Instead he took his toothbrush out of his suitcase

他反而从行李箱里拿出了牙刷。

旁白 neutral

" You have to brush your teeth in the kitchen," I explained

我解释说:“你得在厨房刷牙。”

旁白 neutral

" Why?" asked Oliver

“为什么?”奥利弗问。

旁白 neutral

" Because there's no sink in our bathroom," I said

我说:“因为我们的浴室里没有洗手盆。”

旁白 neutral

" Who ever heard of that?" said Oliver

“谁听说过这种事?”奥利弗说。

旁白 neutral

Our bathroom is kind of weird

我们的浴室有点奇怪。

旁白 neutral

First of all, it's right next to the kitchen

首先,它紧挨着厨房。

旁白 neutral

And because it's so small, there's no room for a sink

而且因为它太小了,没有地方放洗手盆。

旁白 neutral

That's why you have to brush your teeth in the kitchen

这就是为什么你得在厨房刷牙。

旁白 neutral

" Boy, that's the smallest bathroom I ever saw,"

“天哪,这是我见过的最小的浴室,”

旁白 neutral

said Oliver when he came back to my room

奥利弗回到我房间时说。

旁白 neutral

" Our bathroom at home is as big as your whole kitchen."

“我们家的浴室有你家整个厨房那么大。”

旁白 neutral

By now I was sick of listening to Oliver complain

这时候我已经听腻了奥利弗的抱怨。

旁白 neutral

I just wanted him to go to sleep!

我只想让他赶紧睡觉!

旁白 neutral

Oliver lay down on his bed

奥利弗在他床上躺下了。

旁白 neutral

I turned out the light

我关了灯。

旁白 neutral

" I've never slept on the floor before," he said

“我以前从来没在地板上睡过觉,”他说。

旁白 neutral

He didn't sound too happy

他听起来不太高兴。

旁白 neutral

I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep

我闭上眼睛,假装睡着了。

旁白 neutral

" You gave me a frog pillow," said Oliver

“你给了我一个青蛙枕头,”奥利弗说。

旁白 neutral

" I hate frogs!"

“我讨厌青蛙!”

旁白 neutral

I started snoring very loudly

我开始大声打呼噜。

旁白 neutral

" I can't sleep with a frog pillow!" wailed Oliver

“有个青蛙枕头我睡不着!”奥利弗嚷嚷着。

旁白 neutral

" I hate the color green!"

“我讨厌绿色!”

旁白 neutral

He kept moaning and complaining

他不停地哼哼唧唧地抱怨。

旁白 neutral

I tossed and turned in my bed

我在床上翻来覆去。

旁白 neutral

Finally I sat up

最后我坐了起来。

旁白 neutral

" I give up!" I shouted

“我放弃了!”我喊道。

旁白 neutral

" You can have my bed!

“你睡我的床吧!

旁白 neutral

I'll sleep on the floor!"

我睡地板!”

旁白 neutral

To my surprise there was no answer from Oliver

让我意外的是,奥利弗没有回答。

旁白 neutral

I leaned over and looked at him

我探过身子看了看他。

旁白 neutral

He was curled up on his bed in the moonlight, sound asleep

月光下,他蜷缩在床上,睡得很沉。

旁白 neutral

" Thank goodness!" I thought

“谢天谢地!”我心想。

旁白 neutral

As I lay back down, I realized something

当我重新躺下时,我意识到了一件事。

旁白 neutral

Tate was right

泰特说得对。

旁白 neutral

Being a big brother was a lot harder than I had thought

当哥哥比我想象的要难多了。