E33 · Episodes
033 奥利弗到了
奥利弗到了
Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 33 — 奥利弗到了.
72 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
I may not live in a mansion
我可能不住在豪宅里。
旁白 neutral
And we don't have a swimming pool
而且我们没有游泳池。
旁白 neutral
But I have the best friends in the world, who live right in my apartment building!
但我有世界上最好的朋友,他们就住在我这栋公寓楼里!
旁白 neutral
We can visit each other without even going outside
我们甚至不用出门就能互相串门。
旁白 neutral
I was glad for that on Saturday
星期六那天我很庆幸。
旁白 neutral
Because the icy rain kept falling all day
因为冰冷的雨下了一整天。
旁白 neutral
After our powwow the four of us made a bed in my room for Oliver
我们的聚会结束后,我们四个在我的房间里为奥利弗铺了一张床。
旁白 neutral
Caswell helped too
卡斯韦尔也帮忙了。
旁白 neutral
We started with a thick pad that Josh had taken to Boy Scouts camp last summer
我们从乔希去年夏天带去童子军营地的厚垫子开始。
旁白 neutral
We spread out my sleeping bag on top of that
我们把我的睡袋铺在那上面。
旁白 neutral
Then Molly added a pillow in the shape of a frog
然后莫莉加了一个青蛙形状的枕头。
旁白 neutral
Mom looked in to see what we were doing
妈妈探头进来看我们在做什么。
旁白 neutral
" What a cute bed!" she said
“多可爱的床啊!”她说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sure Oliver will love it."
“我肯定奥利弗会喜欢的。”
旁白 neutral
She ruffled my hair
她揉了揉我的头发。
旁白 neutral
" I'm glad to see you have a good attitude, Iggy."
“我很高兴看到你态度这么好,伊吉。”
旁白 neutral
My friends stayed for dinner that night
那天晚上朋友们留下来吃晚饭。
旁白 neutral
While we ate pizza, we planned all the fun we would have with Oliver
我们一边吃披萨,一边计划着要和奥利弗一起做的各种趣事。
旁白 neutral
" We can have a cookout in front of our fireplace," I said
“我们可以在壁炉前烧烤,”我说。
旁白 neutral
" And roast marshmallows," said Caswell
“还可以烤棉花糖,”卡斯韦尔说。
旁白 neutral
" We can play Princesses and Pirates on the computer," said Jenny
“我们可以在电脑上玩公主和海盗游戏。”珍妮说。
旁白 neutral
" I'll let Oliver play with my marble run too," I said
“我也会让奥利弗玩我的弹珠轨道。”我说。
旁白 neutral
" I'll be just like a big brother
“我会像个大哥哥一样。
旁白 neutral
Well, a nice big brother,"
嗯,是个好大哥哥。”
旁白 neutral
I added, shooting a look at Tate
我补充道,瞟了泰特一眼。
旁白 neutral
Tate rolled his eyes
泰特翻了个白眼。
旁白 neutral
" You think it's easy to be a big brother?"
“你以为当哥哥很容易吗?”
旁白 neutral
I made a face at him
我朝他做了个鬼脸。
旁白 neutral
" It's easier than being a little brother," I said
“那也比当弟弟容易。”我说。
旁白 neutral
" Just wait," said Tate." You'll see."
“等着瞧吧。”泰特说,“到时候你就知道了。”
旁白 neutral
" Well, at least I have a good attitude about Oliver," I said
“嗯,至少我对奥利弗的态度很好,”我说。
旁白 neutral
" Don't I, Mom?"
“对吧,妈妈?”
旁白 neutral
My mom laughed
我妈妈笑了。
旁白 neutral
" You do have a good attitude about Oliver," she said
“你对奥利弗的态度确实很好,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" But you might want to adjust your attitude toward your brother."
“但是,你对哥哥的态度可能需要调整一下。”
旁白 neutral
When grown-ups say you " might want " to do something, they mean you should do it
当大人说你“可能想”做什么事的时候,意思就是你应该去做。
旁白 neutral
" How's my attitude?"
“我的态度怎么样?”
旁白 neutral
asked Caswell, his face smeared with tomato sauce
卡斯维尔问道,他的脸上沾满了番茄酱。
旁白 neutral
" Your attitude is fine," said Molly," but your face is a mess."
“你的态度很好,”莫莉说,“但你的脸脏得一塌糊涂。”
旁白 neutral
Oliver was arriving with Aunt Julia and Uncle John the next day
明天,奥利弗就要和茱莉亚阿姨、约翰叔叔一起到来了。
旁白 neutral
By now I was actually looking forward to it!
到这时,我其实还挺期待的!
旁白 neutral
The next morning was bright and cold
第二天早晨,阳光明媚但很冷。
旁白 neutral
Jenny, Josh, Molly and Caswell came over to wait for Oliver
珍妮、乔什、莫莉和卡斯维尔过来一起等奥利弗。
旁白 neutral
We all stood looking out the front window to the street
我们都站在前窗边,望着外面的街道。
旁白 neutral
" What color is their car?" asked Josh
“他们的车是什么颜色的?”乔什问。
旁白 neutral
" I don't know," I said
“我不知道,”我说。
旁白 neutral
" They buy a new one every year."
“他们每年都买一辆新车。”
旁白 neutral
A long black limousine cruised down the street
一辆长长的黑色豪华轿车缓缓驶过街道。
旁白 neutral
" That must be them!" cried Molly
“那一定是他们!”莫莉喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Wow, they really are rich!"
“哇,他们真有钱!”
旁白 neutral
But the black limousine rolled right by
但那辆黑色豪华轿车直接开过去了。
旁白 neutral
Next we saw an ambulance race down the street
接着我们看到一辆救护车沿街飞驰而过。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe that's them," said Jenny," and they're having an emergency."
“说不定是他们,”珍妮说,“他们可能遇到紧急情况了。”
旁白 neutral
But the ambulance whizzed past our building
但那辆救护车呼啸着开过了我们家楼下。
旁白 neutral
After that a moving van rumbled down the street
在那之后,一辆搬家卡车轰隆隆地沿街驶来。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe that's them," I said," and they're moving in for good!"
“说不定是他们,”我说,“他们要搬来长住了!”
旁白 neutral
" Ha-ha!" Tate smirked as he came into the living room
“哈哈!”泰特走进客厅,得意地笑着。
旁白 neutral
" You'll have to share your bedroom forever, Iggy!"
“你得永远跟人合住你的卧室了,伊吉!”
旁白 neutral
" Why would they want to live with us?" I said
“他们怎么会想跟我们住一起呢?”我说。
旁白 neutral
" They have a big house of their own."
“他们自己有大房子。”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe they lost all their money in the stock market," said Tate
“也许他们在股市里把钱都赔光了,”泰特说。
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" said Jenny, looking confused
“啊?”珍妮说,一脸困惑。
旁白 neutral
" Don't pay any attention to Tate," I said
“别理泰特,”我说。
旁白 neutral
" He thinks he's so smart just because he's in high school."
“他不过是因为上了高中,就觉得自己很了不起。”
旁白 neutral
At that moment a knock came at the door
就在那时,敲门声响了起来。
旁白 neutral
We ran to see who it was
我们跑过去看是谁。
旁白 neutral
There stood Aunt Julia and Uncle John
站在那儿的是茱莉亚姑妈和约翰姑父。
旁白 neutral
And beside them was Oliver
他们旁边就是奥利弗。
旁白 neutral
Their car had pulled up without our even seeing it!
他们的车停下来时,我们竟然都没看到!
旁白 neutral
" Hello!" cried Aunt Julia with a big smile
“你们好!”茱莉亚姑妈笑容满面地喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Hi!" said Uncle John
“嗨!”约翰姑父说。
旁白 neutral
" I am not staying here even for one minute!" shouted Oliver
“我一分钟都不会待在这里!”奥利弗大叫道。