Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E27 · Episodes

027 情节机器

情节机器

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 27 — 情节机器.

57 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

When I kicked the garbage bag, stuff fell all over the floor

当我踢到垃圾袋时,东西掉了一地。

旁白 neutral

Now, on top of everything else going wrong in my life, I had a mess to clean up!

现在,我生活中已经有很多烦心事了,我还得清理这一团糟!

旁白 neutral

I started picking things up

我开始捡东西。

旁白 neutral

The papers were slimy because there was also a banana peel inside

纸张黏糊糊的,因为里面还有香蕉皮。

旁白 neutral

I guess I had left that in my old room too

我猜那也是我之前留在我旧房间里的。

旁白 neutral

No wonder Tate had wanted me out of there!

难怪Tate想让我搬出去!

旁白 neutral

A magazine from the bag had slid under my bed

袋子里的一本杂志滑到了我的床底下。

旁白 neutral

I reached under and grabbed it

我伸手到下面抓住了它。

旁白 neutral

It was one of my nature magazines

那是我的自然杂志之一。

旁白 neutral

The cover showed some monkeys in a tree

封面图上是一些猴子在树上。

旁白 neutral

At first I didn't know why all these things — schoolwork, monkeys, bananas — reminded me of Matilda Mackey's book The Wicky Wacky School

起初我不知道为什么这些东西——作业、猴子、香蕉——会让我想起玛蒂尔达·麦基的那本《威奇瓦奇学校》。

旁白 neutral

Then suddenly I knew the reason

然后我一下子明白了原因。

旁白 neutral

They were all part of her book's plot!

它们都是她书中情节的一部分!

旁白 neutral

At that moment I, Iggy, had my most brilliant idea ever

就在那一刻,我,伊吉,有了我有史以来最绝妙的主意。

旁白 neutral

I would create a plot inventor!

我要发明一台情节机器!

旁白 neutral

The next day I sat down at my desk and started cutting little pieces of paper

第二天,我坐到书桌前,开始剪一些小纸片。

旁白 neutral

Then I wrote a different word on each piece of paper

然后我在每张纸片上写了一个不同的词。

旁白 neutral

I did this until I couldn't think of any more good words

我一直这样做,直到想不出更多好词为止。

旁白 neutral

I could smell coffee coming from the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast

我闻到了厨房里飘来的咖啡香,妈妈正在做早餐。

旁白 neutral

Tate was sitting at the table, eating leftover spaghetti

泰特正坐在桌边,吃着剩意大利面。

旁白 neutral

He likes cold spaghetti for breakfast

他喜欢早餐吃冷的意大利面。

旁白 neutral

Have I mentioned that my brother is really weird?

我说过没,我弟弟真的很怪?

旁白 neutral

" Mom, do you have any old magazines?" I asked

“妈妈,你有旧杂志吗?”我问。

旁白 neutral

" Old magazines?" asked my mom

“旧杂志?”我妈妈问。

旁白 neutral

" What do you need them for?"

“你要它们干什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Probably for another one of his crazy ideas," said Tate

“八成又是他什么疯狂的点子,”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

" My idea is not crazy," I said

“我的点子不疯狂,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" I am working on an incredible invention."

“我正在搞一项了不起的发明。”

旁白 neutral

Tate rolled his eyes

泰特翻了个白眼。

旁白 neutral

He always thought my ideas were crazy

他总觉得我的点子很疯狂。

旁白 neutral

But I wasn't going to let that bother me now

但我现在不会让这事困扰我。

旁白 neutral

I knew I had a good idea, and I needed to stay focused

我知道自己有个好主意,必须保持专注。

旁白 neutral

" There are a few magazines in the living room," said my mom

“客厅里有几本杂志,”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" You can have them, Iggy."

“你拿去吧,伊吉。”

旁白 neutral

I got the magazines and went back to my room

我拿了杂志回到自己房间。

旁白 neutral

I picked up my scissors and began cutting out all the pictures

我拿起剪刀,开始剪下所有图片。

旁白 neutral

Soon I had a big pile

很快我就攒了一大堆。

旁白 neutral

I gathered all the pieces of paper and all the pictures

我把所有纸片和图片收集起来。

旁白 neutral

I put them in a big box and cut some holes in the lid

我把它们放进一个大盒子,在盖子上挖了几个洞。

旁白 neutral

I realized I hadn't eaten breakfast yet

我意识到自己还没吃早饭。

旁白 neutral

So on my way out the door, I grabbed the last chocolate granola bar

于是出门时,我抓起了最后一根巧克力麦片棒。

旁白 neutral

I could hear Tate complaining about that as I walked down the hallway

我走过走廊时,能听到泰特在为此抱怨。

旁白 neutral

When I got to school, Mrs. Romano asked me what was in the box

到了学校,罗马诺太太问我盒子里装的是什么。

旁白 neutral

I told her all about my plot inventor

我把我的情节发明器的事全告诉了她。

旁白 neutral

She looked at all the small pieces of paper in the box, and I explained how it worked

她看了看盒子里那些小纸片,我解释了它的工作原理。

旁白 neutral

" Wow, Iggy," said Mrs. Romano." That's a very clever idea!"

“哇,伊吉,”罗马诺太太说,“这主意太聪明了!”

旁白 neutral

" Can we try it out?" I asked

“我们能试试看吗?”我问。

旁白 neutral

" Certainly," said Mrs. Romano

“当然可以,”罗马诺太太说。

旁白 neutral

She made an announcement to the class after circle time

圆圈时间结束后,她向全班宣布了一件事。

旁白 neutral

" We are going to work on our stories now," she said

“我们现在要开始写自己的故事了,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" I know some of you are having trouble thinking of exciting plots."

“我知道有些人想不出精彩的情节。”

旁白 neutral

" I still don't understand how to write a middle," said Gina

“我还是不懂怎么写中间部分,”吉娜说。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know how to make something go wrong," added Colby

“我不知道怎么让事情出岔子,”科尔比补充道。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Romano beamed." Iggy has invented something that could help all of you

罗马诺太太笑容满面。“伊吉发明了一个东西,可能帮到你们所有人。

旁白 neutral

Iggy, would you like to show everyone how it works?"

伊吉,你想给大家演示一下它是怎么用的吗?”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly I felt my stomach flip-flop

突然,我感觉胃里猛地一翻。

旁白 neutral

Either my plot inventor was a brilliant idea, or it was a really, really dumb one

我的情节发明器要么是个绝妙的主意,要么就是个超级超级蠢的主意。