E28 · Episodes
028 会说话的巨型吸尘器
会说话的巨型吸尘器
Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 28 — 会说话的巨型吸尘器.
56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Carrying my plot inventor, I walked to the front of the classroom
我拎着我的情节发明家,走到教室前面。
旁白 neutral
" It looks like a box," said Jake
“它看起来像个盒子。”杰克说。
旁白 neutral
" It is a box," I said
“它就是个盒子。”我说。
旁白 neutral
" But because of what's in it, it's also something really cool — a plot inventor."
“但正因为里面的东西,它也是个超酷的东西——情节发明家。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh boy...," someone muttered
“哦,天哪……”有人嘀咕道。
旁白 neutral
" It's another one of Iggy's incredible inventions."
“又是伊吉那些不可思议的发明之一。”
旁白 neutral
" What's in the box?"
“盒子里有什么?”
旁白 neutral
Gina wanted to know
吉娜想知道。
旁白 neutral
" Something that will make writing a story really easy," I explained
“一个能让写故事变得超简单的东西。”我解释道。
旁白 neutral
" Lots of words and pictures
很多词语和图片。
旁白 neutral
All you have to do is shake the box."
你只需要摇晃这个盒子。”
旁白 neutral
Everyone watched while I gave the box a good shake
我使劲儿摇晃盒子的时候,大家都看着。
旁白 neutral
" Then you turn it over and let a few pieces of paper fall onto the floor."
“然后你把它翻过来,让几张纸掉在地板上。”
旁白 neutral
Three words and one picture fluttered through the holes in the lid
三个词和一张图片从盖子的小孔里飘落下来。
旁白 neutral
I picked them up and showed them to the class
我把它们捡起来,展示给全班看。
旁白 neutral
" This is a picture of shoes," I said
“这是一张鞋子的图片,”我说。
旁白 neutral
" And there's a word on each of these pieces of paper...' sleep,'' house,' and ' cake.'"
“每张纸上都有一个词……‘睡觉’、‘房子’和‘蛋糕’。”
旁白 neutral
Everyone just stared at me
大家都只是盯着我看。
旁白 neutral
" Now what do you do?" asked Colby
“现在该怎么做?”科尔比问。
旁白 neutral
" Well," I said, not entirely sure." Now you — "
“嗯,”我说,不太确定。“现在你——”
旁白 neutral
" Ooh!" cried Gina." That gave me a great idea, Iggy!
“哦!”吉娜喊道,“那给了我一个好主意,伊吉!
旁白 neutral
My story is about a fox and a hunter
我的故事是关于一只狐狸和一个猎人的。
旁白 neutral
The fox wants to stop the hunter from hunting in the woods
狐狸想阻止猎人在树林里打猎。
旁白 neutral
Now I know what the fox can do — wait until the hunter is sleeping
现在我知道狐狸可以做什么了——等到猎人睡着的时候。
旁白 neutral
Then the fox can sneak into the hunter's house and steal his shoes
然后狐狸可以偷偷溜进猎人的房子,偷走他的鞋子。
旁白 neutral
Without shoes, the hunter can't go hunting
没有鞋子,猎人就无法去打猎了。
旁白 neutral
At the end of the story, Fox and the other animals will celebrate with... cake!"
故事的结尾,狐狸和其他动物会一起庆祝,用……蛋糕!”
旁白 neutral
Everyone was amazed
大家都惊呆了。
旁白 neutral
I could hardly believe it either
我也几乎不敢相信。
旁白 neutral
My plot inventor worked!
我的情节发明家成功了!
旁白 neutral
All the kids lined up to take turns using the plot inventor
所有孩子都排好队,轮流使用情节发明家。
旁白 neutral
Pretty soon everyone was writing, and no one was stuck anymore
很快,每个人都开始写作了,没人再卡壳了。
旁白 neutral
Mrs. Romano said the plot machine was one of the best inventions she'd ever seen
罗马诺老师说,这台情节机器是她见过的最棒的发明之一。
旁白 neutral
" Iggy, may I let the other fourth-grade class use it for their stories?" she asked
“伊吉,我能让另一个四年级班用它来写故事吗?”她问道。
旁白 neutral
Proudly, I told Mrs. Romano that was just fine
我骄傲地告诉罗马诺老师,完全没问题。
旁白 neutral
Earlier I said that no one was stuck on their stories anymore, but that wasn't quite true
之前我说没人再为故事卡壳了,但这并不完全是真的。
旁白 neutral
There were two people who were still stuck: Molly and me!
还有两个人仍然卡着:茉莉和我!
旁白 neutral
After shaking the box, we had decided to write about the giant talking vacuum
摇了盒子之后,我们决定写关于巨型会说话的吸尘器的故事。
旁白 neutral
So we decided the vacuum wouldn't suck up the whole world
所以我们决定,吸尘器不会把整个世界吸进去。
旁白 neutral
Instead the boy in the story, Jack, would use the vacuum to clean his room
相反,故事里的男孩杰克会用吸尘器来打扫自己的房间。
旁白 neutral
The vacuum sucked up his bed, his clothes, and even his computer
吸尘器吸走了他的床、他的衣服,甚至还有他的电脑。
旁白 neutral
But that wasn't all
但这还不算完。
旁白 neutral
The giant vacuum sucked up his older brother!
巨型吸尘器把他的哥哥也吸进去了!
旁白 neutral
Hmm... I wonder where I got that idea!
嗯……我想知道这灵感是从哪儿来的!
旁白 neutral
Our story was really funny
我们的故事真的很有趣。
旁白 neutral
But we couldn't figure out the last part — how to get Jack's brother out of the vacuum
但我们想不出最后一部分——怎么才能把杰克的哥哥从吸尘器里弄出来。
旁白 neutral
And we had to finish our stories by Friday
而且我们必须在周五之前完成故事。
旁白 neutral
At recess Molly and I bounced ideas off some other kids
课间休息时,我和茉莉找其他几个孩子一起出主意。
旁白 neutral
" Jack could just leave his brother inside the vacuum," suggested Jake
“杰克可以就让他哥哥待在吸尘器里。”杰克提议说。
旁白 neutral
I liked Jake's idea, but Molly got upset
我喜欢杰克的主意,但茉莉不高兴了。
旁白 neutral
" Jack wouldn't do that!" she said
“杰克不会那么做的!”她说。
旁白 neutral
" He really wants his brother back."
“他真的很想让哥哥回来。”
旁白 neutral
" He could smash the vacuum and get his brother out," suggested Evan
“他可以砸烂吸尘器,把他哥哥弄出来。”埃文提议说。
旁白 neutral
But Molly and I both liked the giant talking vacuum, so we didn't want anyone to break it
但我和茉莉都喜欢巨型会说话的吸尘器,所以我们不想让任何人把它弄坏。
旁白 neutral
When I got home, Tate yelled at me for taking the last chocolate granola bar this morning
我回到家时,泰特冲我大吼,因为今天早上我把最后一块巧克力燕麦棒拿走了。
旁白 neutral
By now I was ready to suck him up with a giant vacuum cleaner!
这会儿我真想用巨型吸尘器把他吸进去!