Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E25 · Episodes

025 神奇的整理机

神奇的整理机

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 25 — 神奇的整理机.

64 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Later my mom bought us hot chocolate from the bookstore café

后来,妈妈从书店咖啡馆给我们买了热巧克力。

旁白 neutral

It was cozy to sit in the café, watching people through the window as they hurried past

坐在咖啡馆里很舒适,透过窗户看着人们匆匆走过。

旁白 neutral

By the time we headed home, it was dusk

等我们回家的时候,已是黄昏。

旁白 neutral

All the lights were coming on in the city

城市里的灯都亮了起来。

旁白 neutral

" You're so quiet, Iggy," said Molly as we walked along

“伊吉,你好安静啊,”我们走着时莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm thinking," I told her

“我在思考,”我告诉她。

旁白 neutral

I was thinking about what Mrs. Mackey, the author, had said about plots

我在想作家麦基夫人说过的关于情节的话。

旁白 neutral

I was also thinking about inventing something to help Molly sleep

我也在想发明个什么东西来帮助莫莉入睡。

旁白 neutral

" I'm thinking too!" Caswell announced

“我也在想呢!”卡斯韦尔宣布。

旁白 neutral

" I'm thinking that I want pizza for dinner."

“我在想晚饭想吃披萨。”

旁白 neutral

" We can have pizza," said Lucy

"我们可以吃披萨," 露西说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll put it in the oven when we get home."

"等我们到家,我就把它放进烤箱。"

旁白 neutral

" You're a really good cook, Lucy," said Caswell happily

"你真是个好厨师,露西," 卡斯韦尔高兴地说。

旁白 neutral

Molly looked at me and rolled her eyes

莫莉看着我,翻了个白眼。

旁白 neutral

She didn't think a " really good cook " just put a frozen pizza in the oven

她不觉得一个"好厨师"只是把冷冻披萨放进烤箱而已。

旁白 neutral

Back in Molly's apartment, Molly and I brainstormed ideas for our story's plot again

回到莫莉的公寓,我和莫莉又一次为故事情节头脑风暴。

旁白 neutral

This time we managed to create a long list of possible plots

这次我们总算列出了一长串可能的情节。

旁白 neutral

" This is good progress, Iggy,"

"进展不错,伊吉,"

旁白 neutral

said Molly, looking at our ideas with satisfaction

莫莉看着我们的点子,满意地说。

旁白 neutral

The next day in school we didn't work on our stories

第二天在学校,我们没有继续写故事。

旁白 neutral

Instead Mrs. Romano made a sudden announcement

但罗曼诺夫人突然宣布了一件事。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, class," she said." Please open your desks

“好了,同学们,”她说,“请打开你们的课桌。

旁白 neutral

It's Desk Inspection time!"

检查课桌的时间到了!”

旁白 neutral

Everyone groaned. Mrs. Romano believes that fourth-graders should keep their desks really neat

大家发出一片哀叹。罗曼诺夫人认为四年级学生应该把课桌保持得很整洁。

旁白 neutral

But almost none of my classmates followed that rule

但我的同学们几乎没有人遵守这条规则。

旁白 neutral

And now Mrs. Romano frowned as she walked around the room

现在罗曼诺夫人一边在教室里走动,一边皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" Your desks are very messy!" she said

“你们的课桌太乱了!”她说。

旁白 neutral

" There is no excuse for messiness!"

“没有理由邋遢!”

旁白 neutral

Jake raised his hand

杰克举起了手。

旁白 neutral

" I like my desk messy," he said

“我喜欢我的课桌乱,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Me too," Ruby chimed in." It's cozy that way."

“我也是,”露比附和道,“那样很舒服。”

旁白 neutral

We all nodded, but Mrs. Romano kept frowning and shaking her head

我们都点了点头,但罗曼诺夫人还是皱着眉头摇头。

旁白 neutral

" There is nothing cozy about a cluttered desk," she said

“一张凌乱的书桌可没什么好舒服的,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Or a cluttered room

“凌乱的房间也一样。

旁白 neutral

Both are signs of a cluttered mind."

两者都是思维混乱的表现。”

旁白 neutral

I wondered what Mrs. Romano would say if she could see inside my mind

我心想,要是罗曼诺夫人能看到我的脑袋里面,她会怎么说。

旁白 neutral

It must be a real mess with all my incredible ideas!

那里面肯定一团糟,全是我的奇妙点子!

旁白 neutral

It was at that moment that I got an idea for another invention — one that would help kids everywhere

就在那一刻,我有了另一个发明的点子——一个能帮助所有孩子的发明。

旁白 neutral

I could invent an Amazing Mess-Pusher!

我可以发明一个神奇的凌乱推扫器!

旁白 neutral

It would clean a room instantly

它能瞬间打扫干净一个房间。

旁白 neutral

No kid anywhere in the world would ever have to clean a room again

世界上再也不会有任何一个孩子需要打扫房间了。

旁白 neutral

I could even make a miniature one for cleaning desks!

我甚至可以做一个迷你版用来清理课桌!

旁白 neutral

Later I drew a picture of what my Amazing Mess-Pusher would look like

后来,我画了一张我设想中的“神奇的杂物推进器”的样子。

旁白 neutral

Then I showed it to other kids during gym class

然后我在体育课上把它拿给其他孩子看。

旁白 neutral

We had to stand in line to practice rope-climbing, so there was lots of time

我们得排队等着练习爬绳,所以有很多时间。

旁白 neutral

" You use the Amazing Mess-Pusher to push all your junk to a corner of the room," I explained

我解释说:“你用这个神奇的杂物推进器,把你所有的杂物都推到房间的一个角落里。”

旁白 neutral

" It's fast and easy to use."

“它用起来又快又简单。”

旁白 neutral

" I want one of those!" said Evan

“我想要一个!”埃文说。

旁白 neutral

" Me too," said Ruby

“我也是。”露比说。

旁白 neutral

" First I have to make it," I said

我说:“我得先把它做出来。”

旁白 neutral

" Then I'll try it and see how it works."

“然后我会试试看它效果怎么样。”

旁白 neutral

That day after school Molly and I made an Amazing Mess-Pusher

那天放学后,我和莫莉做了一个“神奇的杂物推进器”。

旁白 neutral

We used the handle of a broken broom I found in the cupboard

我们用了一根我在储物柜里找到的破扫把的把手。

旁白 neutral

Next we tied a dustpan to it

接下来,我们把一个簸箕绑在了上面。

旁白 neutral

Tate came into the kitchen while we were trying it out

我们正在试用的时候,泰特走进了厨房。

旁白 neutral

" What's that thing?" he asked

他问:“那是什么东西?”

旁白 neutral

" It's an Amazing Mess-Pusher," Molly informed him

“这是一个‘神奇的杂物推进器’。”莫莉告诉他。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy invented it."

“是伊吉发明的。”

旁白 neutral

" Cool," said Tate

“酷!”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

I couldn't believe it

我简直不敢相信。

旁白 neutral

Tate actually called one of my inventions cool!

泰特居然说我的一个发明很酷!

旁白 neutral

But then Tate flashed a grin at me

但接着,泰特朝我咧嘴一笑。

旁白 neutral

" I know, Iggy!

“我知道了,伊吉!

旁白 neutral

You can use the Amazing Mess-Pusher to push the mess in your room out the window!"

你可以用这个‘神奇的杂物推进器’把你房间里的杂物推出窗外!”