Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E22 · Episodes

022 樱桃浴泡的魔力

樱桃浴泡的魔力

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 22 — 樱桃浴泡的魔力.

62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

My plan was to invent a relaxing bubble bath soap that would help Molly sleep

我的计划是发明一种能帮助莫莉入睡的放松泡泡浴香皂。

旁白 neutral

Inventors call that " formulating."

发明家们把这个过程叫作“配方调配”。

旁白 neutral

I had decided to formulate a special soap just for Molly

我已经决定专门为莫莉调配一款特别的香皂。

旁白 neutral

I couldn't wait to get started!

我迫不及待地想要开始动手了!

旁白 neutral

When we got home, Molly asked her babysitter if she could go to my apartment

回到家后,莫莉问她的保姆她能不能去我的公寓。

旁白 neutral

" Okay," said Lucy, who was watching TV with Caswell in the living room

“好吧,”正和卡斯韦尔一起在客厅看电视的露西说道。

旁白 neutral

" You're missing a great episode of Monster Madness!" Caswell told Molly

“你正在错过一集非常精彩的《怪物大疯狂》!”卡斯韦尔对莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

Sure enough, I could hear the roars of monsters and the screams of frightened people coming from the TV

果然,我能听到从电视机里传出的怪物吼叫声和受惊人们的尖叫声。

旁白 neutral

" Let's get out of here," Molly whispered to me

“我们离开这儿吧,”莫莉轻声对我说。

旁白 neutral

A few minutes later, Molly and I were sitting at my kitchen table

几分钟后,莫莉和我便坐在了我厨房的桌子旁。

旁白 neutral

Molly looked a little better, but she still seemed pretty upset

莫莉看起来好了一点,但她仍然显得很不安。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going to formulate a very special invention," I told her

“我要配制一项非常特别的发明,”我对她说。

旁白 neutral

" It will help you relax so you can sleep better."

“它会帮你放松,让你睡得更好。”

旁白 neutral

" I hope it works," said Molly with a sigh

“希望它有效。”莫莉叹了口气说。

旁白 neutral

" As soon as I close my eyes at night, a scary monster appears in my mind!"

“晚上我一闭上眼睛,脑子里就会出现一只可怕的怪物!”

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry," I said." My invention will fix that

“别担心,”我说,“我的发明会解决这个问题的。

旁白 neutral

What's your favorite food in the whole world?"

你在这个世界上最喜欢吃的食物是什么?”

旁白 neutral

Molly's face brightened

莫莉的脸色亮了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Cherries!" she said." I love cherries!"

“樱桃!”她说,“我喜欢樱桃!”

旁白 neutral

" Okay." I went to the cupboard and rummaged around until I found a bottle of cherry juice

“好的。”我走到橱柜前,翻了翻,直到找到一瓶樱桃汁。

旁白 neutral

Molly was watching me with curiosity

莫莉好奇地看着我。

旁白 neutral

" Are you going to make me something to drink?" she asked

“你要给我做点喝的吗?”她问。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going to make something even better than that!" I promised

“我要做的比那更好!”我承诺道。

旁白 neutral

I got an empty jar and filled it up with soapy water

我拿了一个空罐子,灌满了肥皂水。

旁白 neutral

Then I poured lots of cherry juice into the jar

然后我把很多樱桃汁倒进罐子里。

旁白 neutral

I shook up the mixture until it was all foamy

我摇晃混合物,直到它全是泡沫。

旁白 neutral

At last I handed it to Molly

最后我把它递给了莫莉。

旁白 neutral

" Here you go!" I said

“给你!”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Your very own mixture of Enchanting Cherry bath soap

“这是你专属的迷人樱桃泡泡浴皂。

旁白 neutral

Pour it into the tub before you take a bath tonight

今晚洗澡前倒进浴缸里。”

旁白 neutral

It will totally relax you before bedtime!"

它肯定能让你在睡前彻底放松下来!

旁白 neutral

" Iggy!" yelled Tate from his room

“伊吉!”泰特从他的房间里喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Get in here and get your stuff!"

“快进来,把你的东西拿走!”

旁白 neutral

Boy, I couldn't wait until I formulated special bubble bath soaps so Tate could relax

天哪,我真等不及要配出特别的泡泡浴皂,好让泰特也放松下来。

旁白 neutral

But his favorite food is granola bars

可他最喜欢吃的是燕麦棒。

旁白 neutral

Who wants to take a granola bar bath?

谁会想洗一个燕麦棒澡呢?

旁白 neutral

I thought about Molly's Enchanting Cherry bubble bath all through dinner

整顿晚饭我都在想着莫莉的迷人樱桃泡泡浴。

旁白 neutral

I couldn't wait to hear about how my invention had helped her

我等不及想知道我的发明帮到她没有。

旁白 neutral

I had just finished getting my stuff out of Tate's closet when the doorbell rang

我刚把东西从泰特的衣橱里拿出来,门铃就响了。

旁白 neutral

" It's for you, Piggy!" Tate called

“找你的,小猪猪!”泰特喊道。

旁白 neutral

Sometimes my brother calls me " Piggy " instead of " Iggy."

有时我哥哥管我叫"猪猪",而不是"伊吉"。

旁白 neutral

He does it just to get me mad

他这么做就是为了惹我生气。

旁白 neutral

I didn't get mad this time though

不过这次我没生气。

旁白 neutral

After all, I'm the guy who invents things to calm people down, right?

毕竟,我是那个发明东西让人冷静下来的人,对吧?

旁白 neutral

I went to the door

我走向门口。

旁白 neutral

Molly was standing there in her bathrobe and slippers

莫莉穿着浴袍和拖鞋站在那儿。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy," she said, glaring at me

"伊吉,"她说道,瞪着我。

旁白 neutral

" I tried taking an Enchanting Cherry bubble bath!"

"我试了那个迷人樱桃泡泡浴!"

旁白 neutral

" What's the matter?" I asked

"怎么了?"我问。

旁白 neutral

" It was really sticky!" Molly cried." And itchy!"

"它黏糊糊的!"莫莉喊道。"还很痒!"

旁白 neutral

" Uh-oh," I thought, watching her scratch her arms

"啊哦,"我心想,看着她挠自己的胳膊。

旁白 neutral

I didn't want to say anything, but her skin looked a little red — as in cherry red

我不想说什么,但她的皮肤看起来有点红——是那种樱桃红。

旁白 neutral

My brilliant invention had obviously backfired

我的绝妙发明显然起了反作用。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly Molly gave me a pleading look

突然,莫莉向我投来恳求的目光。

旁白 neutral

" You have to help me, Iggy

"你得帮帮我,伊吉。

旁白 neutral

I don't want to think about monsters again tonight!"

我今晚不想再想怪物的事了!"

旁白 neutral

My heart sunk

我的心往下一沉。

旁白 neutral

I needed a new idea, and I needed it fast

我需要一个新主意,而且得快。

旁白 neutral

Or poor Molly would never get any sleep

否则可怜的莫莉就永远睡不着觉了。

旁白 neutral

I could do it

我能做到。

旁白 neutral

I knew I could

我知道我能。

旁白 neutral

After all, I was Iggy the incredible inventor, and my best friend was depending on me

毕竟,我是不可思议的发明家伊吉,而且我最好的朋友正指望着我呢。