Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E19 · Episodes

019 卡斯韦尔的惊喜

卡斯韦尔的惊喜

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 19 — 卡斯韦尔的惊喜.

73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The next morning we went rowing on the lake

第二天早上,我们去湖上划船。

旁白 neutral

Then we played games in the Lake Lounge

然后我们在湖景休息厅玩游戏。

旁白 neutral

" It's time to pack up and go home," said Mr. Chen after lunch

午饭后,陈先生说:“该收拾行李回家了。”

旁白 neutral

Jenny moaned." Do we have to leave so soon?"

珍妮抱怨道:“我们非得这么快就走吗?”

旁白 neutral

" We've had so much fun here!" said Josh

乔希说:“我们在这儿玩得太开心了!”

旁白 neutral

I knew how Josh felt

我明白乔希的感受。

旁白 neutral

We'd had a wonderful time at Shadow Lake Lodge

我们在影湖旅馆度过了美好的时光。

旁白 neutral

And there were so many more things I still wanted to do

而且还有很多事我想做。

旁白 neutral

" I want to go fishing," I said

我说:“我想去钓鱼。”

旁白 neutral

" I want to go swimming in the lake," Molly added

莫莉补充道:“我想去湖里游泳。”

旁白 neutral

" It's a little cold to go swimming," said Jenny

“游泳有点冷,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" But I want to collect fall leaves

“但我想收集秋天的树叶。

旁白 neutral

We don't have all these trees in the city."

城里没有这么多树。”

旁白 neutral

" I'd like to explore the lookout tower again," said Josh

“我想再去探索瞭望塔,”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" Me too," said Caswell

“我也是,”卡斯维尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe there's a hidden treasure there."

“也许那里藏着宝藏呢。”

旁白 neutral

" The hotel also has horses," said Molly

“旅馆里还有马,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" We could go horseback riding."

“我们可以去骑马。”

旁白 neutral

" We've had a lot of fun," said Mr. Chen

“我们玩得很高兴,”陈先生说。

旁白 neutral

" But it's time to go

“但该走了。

旁白 neutral

Remember, I have to look for a new job."

“记住,我得去找新工作了。”

旁白 neutral

Josh's face fell

乔希的脸沉了下来。

旁白 neutral

" I forgot about that," he said

“我忘了那件事,”他说。

旁白 neutral

I had forgotten too

我也忘了。

旁白 neutral

Now I felt bad, thinking about Mr. Chen losing his job

想到陈先生失业,我现在觉得很难过。

旁白 neutral

" I hope we don't have to move to Ohio," said Josh

“我希望我们不用搬到俄亥俄州去,”乔希说。

旁白 neutral

" That would be awful," I said

“那就糟了,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Let's not think about it," said Jenny

“我们别想这个了,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

We went upstairs to pack

我们上楼去收拾行李。

旁白 neutral

As soon as we opened the door, Bunch started barking at the red curtains

我们一打开门,邦奇就对着红窗帘叫了起来。

旁白 neutral

Everyone else started sniffing the air

其他人也开始闻空气。

旁白 neutral

" Something smells funny in here," said Molly

“这里有股怪味。”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

I nodded. Something did smell weird

我点点头。确实有股怪味。

旁白 neutral

" It smells like something rotten," added Josh

“闻起来像什么东西腐烂了。”乔希补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Let's find out where it's coming from," Mr. Chen said

“我们找找看是从哪里发出来的。”陈先生说。

旁白 neutral

We all started looking

我们大家都开始找了起来。

旁白 neutral

Jenny and Caswell looked in the closet

珍妮和卡斯威尔看衣柜里。

旁白 neutral

Josh and Mr. Chen searched under the couch

乔希和陈先生检查沙发底下。

旁白 neutral

I looked behind the bathroom door, and Molly looked under her bed

我看了浴室门后,莫莉看了她床底下。

旁白 neutral

" Oh my gosh!" she cried." Look!"

“哦,天哪!”她叫道,“快看!”

旁白 neutral

We all went over and looked under the bed

我们都过去看了看床底下。

旁白 neutral

All of us except Caswell

除了卡斯威尔,我们都去了。

旁白 neutral

He hid in the closet

他躲进了壁橱里。

旁白 neutral

Molly pulled out Caswell's teddy bear backpack

莫莉拽出了卡斯威尔的泰迪熊背包。

旁白 neutral

It was filled with wilted and smelly vegetables

里面装满了枯萎发臭的蔬菜。

旁白 neutral

" Those are the missing vegetables from the parade!" said Jenny

“那些就是游行时丢失的蔬菜!”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" They don't look very healthy anymore," said Josh

“它们看起来不太新鲜了。”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Chen shook his head in bewilderment

陈先生困惑地摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" How on earth did they get there?" he asked

“它们到底是怎么跑到那儿的?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

We all looked at the closet where Caswell was hiding

我们都看向卡斯威尔躲藏的那个壁橱。

旁白 neutral

" Caswell," called Molly." Come out here!"

“卡斯威尔,”莫莉喊道,“出来吧!”

旁白 neutral

Caswell came out of the closet

卡斯威尔从壁橱里走了出来。

旁白 neutral

He was hanging his head

他垂着头。

旁白 neutral

" Caswell, did you take these vegetables?" asked Molly

“卡斯威尔,这些蔬菜是你拿的吗?”莫莉问道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't like vegetables," said Caswell

“我不喜欢吃蔬菜,”卡斯威尔说道。

旁白 neutral

" I was afraid I'd have to eat vegetable soup."

“我害怕自己得喝蔬菜汤。”

旁白 neutral

" So you hid them under my bed?" asked Molly

“所以你就把蔬菜藏在我床底下了?”莫莉问道。

旁白 neutral

Caswell nodded

卡斯威尔点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" Caswell, that was wrong," said Molly

“卡斯威尔,这样做不对,”莫莉说道。

旁白 neutral

" He must have taken them yesterday after we went to the lookout tower," said Jenny

“他肯定是昨天我们去瞭望塔之后拿的,”珍妮说道。

旁白 neutral

" He did it when I went to get a blanket from the front desk!" added Mr. Chen

“他是在我去前台拿毯子的时候干的!”陈先生补充道。

旁白 neutral

" I was only gone for about ten minutes."

“我只离开了大约十分钟。”

旁白 neutral

" Should we tell Mr. Scary we found the vegetables?" I asked Mr. Chen

“我们该告诉吓人先生我们找到蔬菜了吗?”我问陈先生。

旁白 neutral

Before Mr. Chen could answer, Mr. Scary stepped into the room

陈先生还没来得及回答,吓人先生就走进了房间。

旁白 neutral

" I heard everything!" the hotel manager said

“我全都听到了!”旅馆经理说道。

旁白 neutral

He pointed to the wilted vegetables

他指着那些蔫了的蔬菜。

旁白 neutral

" I know who took the vegetables!"

“我知道是谁拿走了蔬菜!”

旁白 neutral

I gulped, and so did Molly

我倒吸了一口气,莫莉也倒吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" Caswell didn't mean to spoil the vegetable parade," she said quickly

“卡斯威尔不是故意要破坏蔬菜游行的,”她急忙说道。

旁白 neutral

" We will be happy to pay for the vegetables," added Mr. Chen

“我们很乐意赔偿这些蔬菜,”陈先生补充道。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Scary's expression didn't change

吓人先生的表情没有变化。

旁白 neutral

He still stared sternly at us

他依然严厉地盯着我们。

旁白 neutral

I closed my eyes, waiting to hear what he was about to say next

我闭上了眼睛,等着听他接下来要说什么。