E18 · Episodes
018 陈先生的最后把戏
陈先生的最后把戏
Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 18 — 陈先生的最后把戏.
76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
I stared at Josh
我盯着乔什。
旁白 neutral
Bunch was gone — really gone?
邦奇不见了——真的不见了?
旁白 neutral
Josh, Jenny, Molly, and I hurried outside
乔什、珍妮、莫莉和我急忙跑到外面。
旁白 neutral
Caswell followed us
卡斯韦尔跟在我们后面。
旁白 neutral
" I don't understand what's wrong," said Molly
“我不明白出了什么问题,”莫莉说。
旁白 neutral
" Wasn't Bunch supposed to disappear?"
“邦奇不是应该消失的吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, but Bunch truly disappeared," Josh told her
“是的,但邦奇是真的消失了,”乔什告诉她。
旁白 neutral
" Even my dad doesn't know where he is
“连我爸爸都不知道他在哪儿。
旁白 neutral
We've got to find him fast."
我们得快点找到他。”
旁白 neutral
Jenny was about to cry
珍妮快要哭出来了。
旁白 neutral
" Poor Bunch! He could be lost!"
“可怜的邦奇!他可能迷路了!”
旁白 neutral
" I wonder how he got out of the box," I said
“我在想他是怎么从箱子里出来的,”我说。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't mean to do it!" cried Caswell
“我不是故意的!”卡斯韦尔嚷道。
旁白 neutral
We all stared at him
我们都盯着他看。
旁白 neutral
" Caswell!" said Molly
“卡斯韦尔!”莫莉说。
旁白 neutral
" What did you do?"
“你做了什么?”
旁白 neutral
" I opened the box when I was under the table," said Caswell, hanging his head
“我躲在桌子底下的时候打开了箱子,”卡斯韦尔低着头说。
旁白 neutral
" I wanted to see how Bunch disappeared."
“我想看邦奇是怎么消失的。”
旁白 neutral
" So that's how Bunch escaped," I said
“所以邦奇就是这样跑掉的,”我说。
旁白 neutral
" But where is he now?"
“但他现在在哪儿呢?”
旁白 neutral
Caswell looked worried
卡斯韦尔看起来很担心。
旁白 neutral
" I hope Bunch doesn't get stranded in the mountains."
“我希望邦奇不会迷路困在山里。”
旁白 neutral
" Too bad he didn't have any rainbow trail pellets, Iggy," said Molly
“真可惜他没有彩虹标记粒,伊吉,”莫莉说。
旁白 neutral
" Then we could follow his pellet trail."
“那样我们就能顺着颗粒痕迹找到他。”
旁白 neutral
I glanced at the ground
我扫了一眼地面。
旁白 neutral
Luckily, most of the pellets that had spilled out earlier were still there
还好,之前洒出来的大部分颗粒都还在。
旁白 neutral
Then I noticed something
这时,我注意到了一件事。
旁白 neutral
" Look, guys!" I said
“大家看!”我说。
旁白 neutral
" Only the red pellets are left."
“只剩下红色的颗粒了。”
旁白 neutral
" What happened to all the other colors?" asked Molly
“其他颜色的都到哪儿去了?”莫莉问道。
旁白 neutral
" Bunch ate them!" I cried." Except for all the red ones
“邦奇把它们吃了!”我喊道,“除了红色的那些。”
旁白 neutral
Bunch doesn't like red. Remember?"
“邦奇不喜欢红色。记得吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe the trail of red pellets will lead to Bunch!" said Jenny
“也许这条红色颗粒的痕迹会带我们找到邦奇!”珍妮说。
旁白 neutral
" I'll go tell my dad!" said Josh
“我去告诉我爸爸!”乔希说。
旁白 neutral
" Wait!" I said." I have an idea
“等等!”我说,“我有个主意。”
旁白 neutral
The audience can help look for Bunch
观众们可以帮忙找邦奇。
旁白 neutral
Finding Bunch can be part of the magic trick."
找邦奇可以成为魔术的一部分。”
旁白 neutral
" Awesome idea, Iggy," said Josh
“好主意,伊吉,”乔希说。
旁白 neutral
Inside, Mr. Chen was finishing his string trick
里面,陈先生正在结束他的绳子魔术。
旁白 neutral
Josh rushed up and whispered to him
乔希冲上前,对他耳语。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Chen nodded and then turned back to the crowd
陈先生点点头,然后转向人群。
旁白 neutral
" We will now return to the vanishing dog trick," he announced
“我们现在要回到消失的狗这个魔术,”他宣布。
旁白 neutral
" For this, I have a special surprise
“为此,我准备了一个特别的惊喜。
旁白 neutral
Everyone, please follow me outside."
请大家跟我到外面去。”
旁白 neutral
The audience followed Mr. Chen outside
观众跟着陈先生走到了外面。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Scary trailed along, frowning
斯凯瑞先生跟在后面,皱着眉头。
旁白 neutral
" This is a very unusual trick," he muttered
“这真是个很特别的戏法,”他咕哝道。
旁白 neutral
" Are you absolutely sure it will work?"
“你百分之百确定这能行吗?”
旁白 neutral
I could see a little doubt in Mr. Chen's eyes too, but he nodded at Mr. Scary
我能看出陈先生眼中也闪过一丝疑虑,但他还是朝斯凯瑞先生点了点头。
旁白 neutral
" Find the trail of red, and it will lead to the dog!" he called to the audience
“沿着红色的痕迹走,就能找到狗!”他对观众喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Now let's all say the magic words."
“现在大家一起念咒语。”
旁白 neutral
" Abracadabra, click and clack
“阿布拉卡达布拉,咔嗒咔嗒。
旁白 neutral
Bring that little dog right back!" said the audience
把那只小狗变回来!” 观众们喊道。
旁白 neutral
Everyone followed the trail of red pellets up to the tower
大家沿着红色颗粒的痕迹,一路来到塔楼。
旁白 neutral
" I see him! There's the doggie!" cried Brandy
“我看见他了!小狗在那儿!” 布兰迪喊道。
旁白 neutral
Sure enough, there was Bunch, sitting near the tower, licking his lips
果然,邦奇就坐在塔楼附近,舔着嘴唇。
旁白 neutral
" What a great trick!" cried the lady in the blue hat
“这魔术太棒了!” 戴蓝帽子的女士喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Hmm... that was quite a trick," said Mr. Scary
“嗯……这魔术可真有两下子,” 斯凯瑞先生说。
旁白 neutral
" How did you do it?" he asked Mr. Chen
“你是怎么做到的?” 他问陈先生。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Chen smiled." A magician never reveals his secrets."
陈先生笑了。“魔术师从不透露自己的秘密。”
旁白 neutral
After that everyone trooped back down to the Lake Lounge for lemonade and cookies
之后,大家成群结队地回到湖滨休息室,享用柠檬水和饼干。
旁白 neutral
" Iggy's special pellet invention saved the day," said Josh
“伊吉的特殊颗粒发明救了场,” 乔什说。
旁白 neutral
" It certainly did," said Mr. Chen
“确实如此,” 陈先生说。
旁白 neutral
" That was a very fine invention, Iggy."
“那是个非常好的发明,伊吉。”
旁白 neutral
" But, Caswell," said Molly," don't ever interfere with Mr. Chen's magic show again."
“不过,卡斯韦尔,” 莫莉说,“再也别去干涉陈先生的魔术表演了。”
旁白 neutral
" I won't," promised Caswell, grabbing another cookie
“我不会了,” 卡斯韦尔保证道,又抓起了一块饼干。
旁白 neutral
" I wonder why Mr. Scary keeps staring at my dad?" said Josh in a low voice
“不知道斯凯瑞先生为什么一直盯着我爸爸看?” 乔什低声说。
旁白 neutral
" He looks like he has something up his sleeve," I said
“他看起来心怀鬼胎,” 我说。
旁白 neutral
" Does he have a gold coin up his sleeve?" asked Caswell
“他袖子里藏了枚金币吗?” 卡斯韦尔问。
旁白 neutral
" Is he going to do a magic trick?"
“他是要变魔术吗?”
旁白 neutral
" No, Caswell," Molly said
“不,卡斯韦尔,” 莫莉说。
旁白 neutral
" Iggy just means that Mr. Scary is plotting something."
“伊吉的意思是,斯凯瑞先生正在盘算着什么。”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe it's something good," said Josh
“也许是好事,” 乔什说。
旁白 neutral
I didn't say anything
我什么也没说。
旁白 neutral
But I was watching Mr. Scary closely
但我正密切关注着斯凯瑞先生。
旁白 neutral
And I didn't think he was plotting anything good
而且我不认为他在盘算什么好事。