Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E13 · Episodes

013 幸运票

幸运票

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 13 — 幸运票.

74 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

When I woke up the next morning, I could hear Mom in the kitchen

第二天早上我醒来时,听到妈妈在厨房里。

旁白 neutral

I sniffed the air. Mmm..

我闻了闻空气。嗯……

旁白 neutral

Pancakes! Tate was already at the table, eating breakfast

煎饼!泰特已经坐在桌旁吃早饭了。

旁白 neutral

" Hey," I said." Save some pancakes for me!"

“嘿,”我说,“给我留些煎饼!”

旁白 neutral

Tate made a face at me

泰特冲我做了个鬼脸。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy," said Mom with a frown

“伊吉,”妈妈皱眉说。

旁白 neutral

" Please say good morning to your brother."

“请跟你弟弟说早安。”

旁白 neutral

" But Mom," I started to argue." He made a face–"

“但是妈妈,”我开始辩解,“他做了鬼脸——”

旁白 neutral

Before I could finish telling her, the telephone rang

我还没来得及说完,电话铃响了。

旁白 neutral

Then the doorbell rang

然后门铃也响了。

旁白 neutral

My mom answered the telephone

妈妈接起了电话。

旁白 neutral

" What?" she said, sounding surprised

“什么?”她惊讶地说。

旁白 neutral

" Really? How wonderful!"

“真的吗?太棒了!”

旁白 neutral

I answered the door

我开了门。

旁白 neutral

It was Josh and Jenny

是乔什和珍妮。

旁白 neutral

" You'll never guess what happened!" Jenny cried

“你们绝对猜不到发生了什么!”珍妮喊道。

旁白 neutral

I could hear Mom in the kitchen

我听到妈妈在厨房里说话。

旁白 neutral

" Wait until I tell Iggy!" she said

“等我告诉伊吉!”她说。

旁白 neutral

" He'll be so excited!"

“他一定会很兴奋的!”

旁白 neutral

So much was happening at once

一下子发生了太多事情。

旁白 neutral

" Bunch's ticket won the raffle!" said Josh

“邦奇的票中奖了!”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" We got a telephone call this morning from a hotel — the Shadow Lake Lodge," added Jenny

“今天早上我们接到一家酒店打来的电话——影湖旅馆,”珍妮补充道。

旁白 neutral

" We're all going to the mountain getaway!"

“我们都要去山里度假啦!”

旁白 neutral

I was so surprised, my mouth fell open

我惊讶得张大了嘴巴。

旁白 neutral

" Oh boy!" I whooped

“哦耶!”我欢呼道。

旁白 neutral

" Molly and Caswell can come too," said Josh

“莫莉和卡斯韦尔也能来,”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" That makes six

“那一共是六个人。

旁白 neutral

Plus Bunch because he's the winner!"

再加上邦奇,因为它是中奖者!”

旁白 neutral

" The Lodge said we have to keep him in a dog cage in our room," said Jenny

“旅馆说我们得让它在房间里待在一个狗笼里,”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

Josh, Jenny, and I ran into the kitchen

乔什、珍妮和我跑进了厨房。

旁白 neutral

" Thank you for calling," my mom was saying

"谢谢您打电话来,"我妈妈说着。

旁白 neutral

" The kids will be so excited."

"孩子们会非常兴奋的。"

旁白 neutral

She hung up the telephone

她挂断了电话。

旁白 neutral

" That was Mr. Chen," she said." You're all going–"

"那是陈先生,"她说。"你们都要去——"

旁白 neutral

" To the mountain getaway!"

"去山间度假胜地!"

旁白 neutral

Josh, Jenny, and I cried at the same time

乔什、珍妮和我同时喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Mom, laughing

"是的,"妈妈笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" Bunch's raffle ticket was chosen, so he's the winner!"

"邦奇的抽奖券被选中了,所以他是获胜者!"

旁白 neutral

" Which means we're the winners!" I said

"也就是说我们是获胜者!"我说。

旁白 neutral

" My dad says we can go next weekend," said Jenny

"我爸爸说我们下个周末可以去,"珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

At that moment the wheels in my head started to turn

那一刻,我脑海里的齿轮开始转动起来了。

旁白 neutral

I needed an idea for a new invention

我需要一个新发明的点子。

旁白 neutral

I wanted it to be a special invention for our mountain getaway

我想为我们的山间度假做个特别的发明。

旁白 neutral

" Mom, Iggy's getting weird again," said Tate

“妈妈,伊吉又变奇怪了,”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

" He's got that look on his face."

“他脸上又露出那副表情了。”

旁白 neutral

" What look?" asked Josh

“什么表情?”乔什问。

旁白 neutral

" The look that means he's about to make a huge mess," said Tate

“那副表情就是说他马上要弄出一团糟,”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

Mom laughed." Iggy's probably thinking up a new invention."

妈妈笑了。“伊吉大概又在琢磨新发明了。”

旁白 neutral

" Which means he's about to make a mess, just like I said!" said Tate

“也就是说他马上就要弄乱了,就像我说的那样!”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

He grinned and punched me in the arm

他咧嘴一笑,在我胳膊上捶了一下。

旁白 neutral

I punched him back playfully

我也闹着玩地回敬了他一拳。

旁白 neutral

" Tate really isn't such a bad brother," I thought

“泰特其实不算个坏哥哥,” 我想。

旁白 neutral

Maybe we wouldn't fight as much now that we didn't share a room anymore

现在我们不再共用房间了,也许就不会那么经常吵架了。

旁白 neutral

Josh, Jenny, and I ran over to Molly and Caswell's apartment

我和乔什、珍妮跑向莫莉和卡斯韦尔的公寓。

旁白 neutral

We wanted to tell them the big news

我们想告诉他们这个大新闻。

旁白 neutral

" Wow!" said Molly

“哇!” 莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going to bring my new sleeping bag!"

“我要带上我的新睡袋!”

旁白 neutral

" I'm going to bring my backpack," said Caswell

“我要带上我的背包,” 卡斯韦尔说。

旁白 neutral

" And my flashlight

“还有我的手电筒。

旁白 neutral

We might get lost in the woods in the middle of the night."

我们说不定半夜会在树林里迷路。”

旁白 neutral

We all laughed

我们都笑了。

旁白 neutral

" I don't think we're going to get lost in the woods," said Josh

“我觉得我们不会在树林里迷路,” 乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" Especially in the middle of the night."

“尤其是在半夜。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the wheels in my head started spinning again

突然,我脑袋里的轮子又开始转动起来。

旁白 neutral

But this time my mind went click!

但这一次,我的脑子“咔哒”一声开了窍!

旁白 neutral

Now I had an idea for my new invention!

现在我对我的新发明有了主意!

旁白 neutral

I didn't tell anyone about it — not yet

这件事我谁也没告诉——还没说。

旁白 neutral

First I had to see how it was going to work

首先我得弄清楚它要怎么运作。

旁白 neutral

I started by borrowing hamster pellets from Josh

我先从乔什那里借了些仓鼠粮。

旁白 neutral

Next I asked Mom for some food coloring

接着我找妈妈要了些食用色素。

旁白 neutral

She gave me red, green, blue, and yellow

她给了我红色、绿色、蓝色和黄色的。

旁白 neutral

Then I went into my room and closed the door

然后我走进自己的房间,关上了门。

旁白 neutral

I, Iggy, was about to invent something that would amaze the world

我,伊吉,将要发明出一样能让世界惊叹的东西。

旁白 neutral

And it would keep people from getting stranded in the mountains!

而且它还能防止人们在山上被困!