Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E12 · Episodes

012 草莓扫荡赛

草莓扫荡赛

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 12 — 草莓扫荡赛.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

My mom stood in the doorway, frowning at me

妈妈站在门口,皱着眉头看着我。

旁白 neutral

" We're making healthy candy," I explained

“我们在做健康糖果,”我解释道。

旁白 neutral

" What you're making," said Mom," is a big mess!"

“你们做出来的,”妈妈说,“是一团糟!”

旁白 neutral

I looked around my room

我环顾了一下自己的房间。

旁白 neutral

It was sort of a mess

确实有点乱。

旁白 neutral

Okay, it was a huge mess

好吧,是非常乱。

旁白 neutral

" I want you to clean up," she said

“我希望你收拾干净,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Right now, please!"

“现在就去,拜托!”

旁白 neutral

After Mom left, I nibbled on a chocolate-covered lima bean

妈妈走后,我小口啃了一颗巧克力裹利马豆。

旁白 neutral

It tasted awful

味道难吃极了。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe my invention wasn't such a great idea after all," I said to Molly

“也许我的发明毕竟不是个好主意,”我对茉莉说。

旁白 neutral

Just then my friends Josh and Jenny knocked on my bedroom door

就在这时,我的朋友乔希和珍妮敲响了我卧室的门。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy, Molly," Josh said

“伊吉,茉莉,”乔希说。

旁白 neutral

" I have something to tell — Whoa!

“我有事要告诉——哇!

旁白 neutral

What a mess!"

真是一团糟!”

旁白 neutral

" We were making healthy candy," I explained

“我们刚才在做健康糖果,”我解释道。

旁白 neutral

" But it didn't turn out so great."

“但结果不太理想。”

旁白 neutral

Tate heard us talking and looked in too

泰特听到我们说话,也探头进来看。

旁白 neutral

" Wow!" he said

“哇!”他说。

旁白 neutral

" It looks like a tornado blew through here!"

“这里看起来就像被龙卷风吹过一样!”

旁白 neutral

I decided to clean up the mess fast, so everyone would quit talking about it

我决定赶紧把这儿收拾干净,免得大家一直说这件事。

旁白 neutral

By this time the frozen vegetables were thawing, and the chocolate syrup was melting

这时候,冻蔬菜已经在解冻,巧克力酱也在融化。

旁白 neutral

My friends helped me throw the soggy mess into the trash

朋友们帮我把这团湿乎乎的东西扔进了垃圾桶。

旁白 neutral

" Oh well," I sighed." My brilliant invention was a flop."

“唉,算了,”我叹了口气,“我那绝妙的发明彻底搞砸了。”

旁白 neutral

" I have an idea," said Molly

“我有个主意,”茉莉说。

旁白 neutral

" My aunt Grace sent me some money for my birthday

“我的格蕾丝阿姨给我寄了些生日零花钱。

旁白 neutral

Why don't we all go to the Strawberry Store and get a treat?"

我们一起去草莓商店吃点好吃的,怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

" Great!" I said. I love the Strawberry Store

“太棒了!”我说。我超喜欢草莓商店。

旁白 neutral

It sells things with strawberries like strawberry cupcakes, strawberry bubble gum, and strawberry ice cream

那儿卖带草莓的各种东西,有草莓纸杯蛋糕、草莓泡泡糖,还有草莓冰淇淋。

旁白 neutral

We all got permission to go except for Caswell who had a soccer game

除了卡斯威尔有足球比赛,我们大家都得到了许可。

旁白 neutral

Josh decided to bring his dog, Bunch, too

乔什决定也带上他的狗,邦奇。

旁白 neutral

On the way to the store, Josh finished telling us his news

在去商店的路上,乔什把他的消息告诉了我们。

旁白 neutral

" Our dad lost his job at the Green Apple Supermarket."

“我们的爸爸在青苹果超市丢了工作。”

旁白 neutral

" Today is his last day," added Jenny sadly

“今天是他最后一天上班,”珍妮难过地补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Then he has to look for a new job."

“那他得找一份新工作了。”

旁白 neutral

" If he doesn't find one soon, we'll have to live with my grandmother," said Josh

“如果他不能很快找到,我们就得去和我外婆一起住了,”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" She lives far away, in Ohio."

“她住得很远,在俄亥俄州。”

旁白 neutral

" But you can't move!" said Molly

“但你们不能搬走!”茉莉说。

旁白 neutral

" That would be terrible," I agreed

“那就太糟了,”我附和道。

旁白 neutral

Jenny and Josh had lived in our apartment building for a long time

珍妮和乔什在我们这栋公寓楼里住了很久了。

旁白 neutral

Josh looked worried

乔什看上去忧心忡忡。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy, can you invent something to help my dad find a job?"

“伊吉,你能发明点什么帮我爸爸找到工作吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," I said

“我不知道,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" I'd have to be a real genius to do that."

“要真想做到那个,我得是个真正的天才才行。”

旁白 neutral

I looked at my friends, hoping that one of them would say that I was a real genius

我看向朋友们,希望他们中有人会夸我是个真正的天才。

旁白 neutral

After all, I'd invented some great things, like my incredible magic thinking box

毕竟,我发明过一些超棒的东西,比如我那不可思议的魔法思考箱。

旁白 neutral

No one said I was a genius though

但没人说我像个天才。

旁白 neutral

Instead Molly stopped in front of the window of the Strawberry Store

反倒是茉莉在一家草莓商店的橱窗前停下了脚步。

旁白 neutral

" Look," she said, pointing to a sign: " Strawberry Sweepstakes!

“看,”她指着告示牌说:“草莓抽奖活动!

旁白 neutral

Buy Raffle Tickets for a Mountain Getaway For Six!"

购买抽奖券,赢取六人山地度假之旅!”

旁白 neutral

" What's a mountain getaway?" asked Jenny

“山地度假是什么?”珍妮问道。

旁白 neutral

" It's when you go away — to the mountains," I said

“就是你去度假——去山里呀,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh." Jenny nodded." That sounds like fun."

“哦。”珍妮点点头。“听起来很好玩。”

旁白 neutral

Inside Molly bought strawberry treats for everyone

进到店里,茉莉给大家买了草莓点心。

旁白 neutral

Josh and Jenny got strawberry ice cream

乔什和珍妮拿到了草莓冰淇淋。

旁白 neutral

Molly and I got cupcakes

茉莉和我拿到了纸杯蛋糕。

旁白 neutral

Molly also bought a strawberry lollipop for Caswell

茉莉还给卡斯威尔买了一根草莓棒棒糖。

旁白 neutral

She said it was going to taste much better than the healthy candy

她说这味道会比健康糖果好得多。

旁白 neutral

Then she decided to buy us each a raffle ticket too

然后她决定再给我们每人买一张抽奖券。

旁白 neutral

" Ruff!" barked Bunch as Rose gave us the tickets

“汪!”当罗丝把奖券递给我们时,邦奇叫了一声。

旁白 neutral

She laughed and then handed another ticket to Josh

她笑了笑,又递了一张奖券给乔什。

旁白 neutral

" Here's one for your dog too."

“这张是给你家狗狗的。”

旁白 neutral

We wrote our names on the raffle tickets

我们在各自的抽奖券上写下名字。

旁白 neutral

Josh wrote Bunch's name

乔什写上了邦奇的名字。

旁白 neutral

Then we gave them back to Rose

然后我们把奖券交还给了罗丝。

旁白 neutral

That night I slept in my new bedroom for the first time

那天晚上,我第一次睡在了我的新卧室里。

旁白 neutral

I lay in bed, dreaming of all the wonderful things I could invent. Who knew?

我躺在床上,梦想着我能发明的所有奇妙东西。谁说得准呢?

旁白 neutral

Maybe one of my ideas would even help Mr. Chen get a new job!

说不定我的某个点子甚至能帮陈先生找到新工作呢!