Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E11 · Episodes

011 健康糖果发明

健康糖果发明

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 11 — 健康糖果发明.

73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I woke up on Saturday morning with a big smile on my face

星期六早上我醒来,脸上挂着大大的笑容。

旁白 neutral

What was I smiling about? I wondered

我在笑什么?我心想。

旁白 neutral

Then I remembered

然后我想起来了。

旁白 neutral

Today I was going to move into my own room!

今天我要搬进自己的房间了!

旁白 neutral

I'd never have to share a room with my brother, Tate, again

我再也不用和弟弟泰特共用一个房间了。

旁白 neutral

I went into the kitchen

我走进厨房。

旁白 neutral

My mom had left a note that said she was grocery shopping

妈妈留了张纸条,说去买菜了。

旁白 neutral

I ate breakfast and then went back to our room

我吃完早饭,然后回到我们的房间。

旁白 neutral

By now Tate was awake

这时候泰特醒了。

旁白 neutral

He watched me dump all my stuff in a big box

他看着我把我所有的东西倒进一个大盒子里。

旁白 neutral

" Good-bye, Tate," I said, picking up the box

“再见,泰特。”我说着,搬起了箱子。

旁白 neutral

Tate grinned." See you around, Iggy."

泰特咧嘴一笑。“回头见,伊吉。”

旁白 neutral

I could tell that Tate was happy I was leaving

我能看出来,泰特很高兴我要搬走了。

旁白 neutral

But I didn't mind, because I was happy too

但我不介意,因为我也很开心。

旁白 neutral

My new room was a tiny space off the kitchen

我的新房间是厨房旁边的一个小空间。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Calabria, the superintendent of our apartment building, had built shelves for all my invention stuff

我们公寓楼的管理员卡拉布里亚先生,已经为我的所有发明材料做好了架子。

旁白 neutral

Soon he was going to move my bed into the room too

他很快也会把我的床搬进这个房间。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, Iggy!" Tate yelled." Come back here!"

“嘿,伊吉!”泰特喊道。“回来!”

旁白 neutral

" Wow," I thought in surprise." Tate misses me already!"

“哇,”我惊讶地想,“泰特这么快就想我了!”

旁白 neutral

I walked back to Tate's room

我走回了泰特的房间。

旁白 neutral

" What do you want?" I asked

“你想干什么?”我问。

旁白 neutral

" You forgot something," said Tate

“你落东西了。”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

He pointed under his desk

他指了指自己的书桌底下。

旁白 neutral

I looked, but I couldn't see anything

我看了看,但什么也没看见。

旁白 neutral

" There's a broken crayon under there," Tate said

“那下面有一截断掉的蜡笔。”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

I looked again and spotted a tiny piece of broken crayon

我又看了一眼,发现了一小截断蜡笔。

旁白 neutral

It was from the automatic coloring machine I'd invented

这是我发明的自动涂色机上掉下来的。

旁白 neutral

I picked it up and then went to the door

我把它捡起来,然后走向门口。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Calabria was here to move my bed

卡拉布里亚先生来搬我的床。

旁白 neutral

I was still setting up my new room when Mom got home

妈妈回到家时,我还在收拾我的新房间。

旁白 neutral

" I'm so tired from shopping," she said

"购物让我累坏了,"她说。

旁白 neutral

" After I put these groceries away, I'm going to sit down with a good book."

"等我把这些杂货放好,我要坐下来看本好书。"

旁白 neutral

Just then someone knocked on our apartment door

就在这时,有人敲我们公寓的门。

旁白 neutral

It was my friend Molly, who lives across the hall

是我的朋友莫莉,她住在走廊对面。

旁白 neutral

Her little brother, Caswell, was with her

她的小弟弟卡斯韦尔和她在一起。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Iggy," she said." How's your new room?"

"嗨,伊吉,"她说。"你的新房间怎么样?"

旁白 neutral

" I'm almost all moved in," I said." Come and see!"

"我差不多都搬进来了,"我说。"快来看看!"

旁白 neutral

I showed them my new room

我带他们看了我的新房间。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going to think up great inventions here

"我要在这里想出伟大的发明。

旁白 neutral

My next invention will be healthy candy

我的下一个发明会是健康糖果。

旁白 neutral

You two can help."

你们两个可以帮忙。”

旁白 neutral

Molly made a face

莫莉做了个鬼脸。

旁白 neutral

" Who wants to eat healthy candy?"

“谁想吃健康糖果啊?”

旁白 neutral

" We're not going to eat it," I explained

“我们不是要自己吃它,”我解释道。

旁白 neutral

" We're going to sell it!

“我们要卖掉它!

旁白 neutral

Moms will buy it for their kids."

妈妈们会买给她们的孩子吃。”

旁白 neutral

I went back into the kitchen

我回到厨房里。

旁白 neutral

" Mom, can we use some frozen vegetables for my new invention?"

“妈妈,我们可以用些冷冻蔬菜做我的新发明吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," she said." But don't make a mess."

“好吧,”她说。“但是别弄得太乱。”

旁白 neutral

" I won't," I promised. Then I got busy

“我不会的,”我保证道。然后我就忙活起来了。

旁白 neutral

First I took three bags of frozen vegetables out of the freezer

首先,我从冰箱里拿出三袋冷冻蔬菜。

旁白 neutral

There were lima beans, peas, and broccoli

有皇帝豆、豌豆和西兰花。

旁白 neutral

Next I dumped the vegetables on a platter in my room

接着,我把蔬菜倒在我房间里的一个大盘子上。

旁白 neutral

The broccoli was all stuck together

西兰花全都粘在一起了。

旁白 neutral

We had to use a hammer to break it apart

我们不得不用一把锤子把它敲开。

旁白 neutral

" This is fun!" said Caswell, pounding the frozen broccoli

“真好玩!”卡斯韦尔一边说,一边敲着冷冻西兰花。

旁白 neutral

" But how are we going to make candy?" asked Molly

“可是我们要怎么做糖果呢?”莫莉问。

旁白 neutral

" You'll see," I told her

“你待会儿就知道了,”我告诉她。

旁白 neutral

I went into the kitchen and got a stool

我走进厨房,拿了一张凳子。

旁白 neutral

Then I climbed up and got a bottle from the cupboard

然后我爬上去,从橱柜里拿了一瓶东西。

旁白 neutral

Its label said " Chocolate Syrup."

它的标签上写着“巧克力糖浆”。

旁白 neutral

" Now," I said, as I came back into my room

“现在,”我回到房间时说。

旁白 neutral

" We'll pour the syrup over the frozen vegetables

“我们把糖浆倒在冷冻蔬菜上。

旁白 neutral

Then the syrup will freeze

然后糖浆就会冻住。

旁白 neutral

The candy will be just like a chocolate-coated ice-cream cone!"

这糖果就会像裹着巧克力的甜筒冰淇淋一样!”

旁白 neutral

" But the candy will still taste like vegetables," Molly pointed out

“但这糖果吃起来还是会像蔬菜一样,”莫莉指出。

旁白 neutral

" Who cares?" said Caswell." Let's start pouring!"

“谁在乎啊?”卡斯韦尔说。“我们开始倒吧!”

旁白 neutral

We all took turns pouring the syrup

我们轮流倒糖浆。

旁白 neutral

Caswell tried to be careful, but he got syrup all over his face

卡斯韦尔想小心点,但还是弄得脸上全是糖浆。

旁白 neutral

In fact, he got syrup all over everything

事实上,他把所有东西都弄上了糖浆。

旁白 neutral

That was when Mom walked into my room

就在这时,妈妈走进了我的房间。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy!" she cried

“伊吉!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What do you think you're doing?"

“你们这是在干什么?”