E14 · Episodes
014 山地快车
山地快车
Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 14 — 山地快车.
73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
The next weekend my friends and I climbed aboard a big luxury bus
下个周末,我和朋友们登上了一辆大型豪华巴士。
旁白 neutral
We were headed for our mountain getaway with Mr. Chen
我们要和陈老师一起去山间度个短假。
旁白 neutral
Bunch came too, of course
邦奇当然也来了。
旁白 neutral
But he had to travel in his dog cage
但它只能待在自己的狗笼里出行。
旁白 neutral
We found seats on the bus
我们在巴士上找到了座位。
旁白 neutral
All around us, lots of people were talking and laughing
我们周围,许多人有说有笑。
旁白 neutral
I guess we weren't the only ones excited about a mountain getaway!
看来,不是只有我们对山间度假感到兴奋!
旁白 neutral
Caswell was sitting next to Molly
卡斯韦尔坐在莫莉旁边。
旁白 neutral
He had his huge teddy bear backpack with him
他带着他那大大的泰迪熊背包。
旁白 neutral
" Are we there yet?" he asked her
“我们到了吗?”他问她。
旁白 neutral
" Caswell, the bus hasn't even left yet,"
“卡斯韦尔,巴士都还没开呢,”
旁白 neutral
said Molly, laughing at her little brother
莫莉笑着说,笑她的小弟弟。
旁白 neutral
" So how could we be there already?"
那我们怎么可能已经到了呢?
旁白 neutral
The bus finally pulled out of the station a few minutes later
几分钟后,大巴终于驶出了车站。
旁白 neutral
I smiled to myself and patted my backpack
我暗自笑了笑,拍了拍背包。
旁白 neutral
Besides my clothes, the backpack contained my secret invention
除了衣服,背包里还装着我的秘密发明。
旁白 neutral
From inside his dog cage, Bunch kept sniffing the air
邦奇在狗笼里不停地嗅着空气。
旁白 neutral
He could probably smell the hamster pellets I had used for my invention
它大概是闻到了我发明里用的仓鼠粮。
旁白 neutral
Bunch loves hamster pellets
邦奇很喜欢吃仓鼠粮。
旁白 neutral
He was even drooling!
它甚至流口水了!
旁白 neutral
Mr. Chen had brought a big suitcase that held his magic tricks
陈老师带了一个大箱子,里面装着他的魔术道具。
旁白 neutral
When he wasn't working at the supermarket, Mr. Chen sometimes performed magic shows
陈老师不在超市工作的时候,有时会表演魔术。
旁白 neutral
Once I'd seen him make a frog leap out of his shirt sleeve
我曾见过他让一只青蛙从他的衬衫袖子里跳出来。
旁白 neutral
The audience had loved that trick
观众们很喜欢那个魔术。
旁白 neutral
Molly had noticed the suitcase too
莫莉也注意到了那个手提箱。
旁白 neutral
" Mr. Chen, can we see your magic things?" she asked
“陈老师,我们可以看看你的魔术道具吗?”她问道。
旁白 neutral
" Sure," said Mr. Chen with a smile
“当然可以,”陈老师笑着说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm working on some new tricks
“我正在准备一些新魔术。
旁白 neutral
I'm going to practice them at Shadow Lake Lodge."
我打算在影湖旅馆练习它们。”
旁白 neutral
He took his suitcase down from the overhead rack
他从头顶的行李架上取下手提箱。
旁白 neutral
He showed us some of the things inside:
他给我们看了里面的一些东西:
旁白 neutral
gold coins, playing cards, and a magic wand
金币、扑克牌和一根魔杖。
旁白 neutral
" Are we there yet?" Caswell kept asking
“我们到了吗?”卡斯韦尔不停地问。
旁白 neutral
Molly covered her face with her hands
莫莉用双手捂住脸。
旁白 neutral
But Josh smiled patiently
但乔希只是耐心地微笑着。
旁白 neutral
" Not yet, Caswell," he said
“还没到呢,卡斯韦尔。”他说道。
旁白 neutral
" But we're going into a cool tunnel now!"
“不过,我们正要进一条很酷的隧道呢!”
旁白 neutral
" This tunnel goes under a river," I added
“这条隧道要穿过一条河底。”我补充道。
旁白 neutral
Caswell peered nervously through the window
卡斯韦尔紧张地透过车窗向外张望。
旁白 neutral
" I hope the river doesn't fall on our heads," he said
“希望河水别浇到我们头上。”他说道。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry, Caswell," said Mr. Chen
“别担心,卡斯韦尔。”陈老师说。
旁白 neutral
" This tunnel is strong
“这条隧道很坚固。”
旁白 neutral
It will keep the river out."
这样河水就进不来了。”
旁白 neutral
When we came out of the tunnel, we were not in the city anymore
当我们驶出隧道时,已经不在城市里了。
旁白 neutral
We were on a busy highway
我们行驶在一条繁忙的高速公路上。
旁白 neutral
In the distance I could see hills with colorful fall trees
我能看见远处山丘上长满彩色的秋叶。
旁白 neutral
An hour later the bus was climbing a steep mountain road
一小时后,大巴正沿着一条陡峭的山路爬升。
旁白 neutral
It led up to Shadow Lake Lodge
这条路通往影湖旅馆。
旁白 neutral
" Oh my gosh!" Jenny gasped
“哇!”珍妮倒吸了一口气。
旁白 neutral
" This is where we're staying?" said Josh
“我们就住这儿吗?”乔希说。
旁白 neutral
" Caswell, guess what," Molly whispered." We're finally here."
“卡斯韦尔,你猜怎么着,”莫莉轻声说,“我们终于到了。”
旁白 neutral
I was staring at the building in amazement too
我也正目瞪口呆地盯着那栋建筑。
旁白 neutral
I decided that Shadow Lake Lodge wasn't really a hotel
我敢肯定,影湖旅馆其实根本不是个旅馆。
旁白 neutral
It was a fairy-tale castle sitting on a mountain
它是一座坐落在山上的童话城堡。
旁白 neutral
Flags flew from its towers
塔楼上旗帜飘扬。
旁白 neutral
Hills rippled below
山下丘陵起伏。
旁白 neutral
A blue lake glittered in the sunlight
一个蓝色的湖在阳光下闪闪发光。
旁白 neutral
" I can't wait to see our room!" said Molly
“我等不及要看咱们的房间了!”莫莉说。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe it will have gold curtains."
“说不定会有金色的窗帘。”
旁白 neutral
" And diamond tables," said Jenny
“还有镶着钻石的桌子。”珍妮说。
旁白 neutral
Molly giggled." We'll be like princesses!"
莫莉咯咯笑着说:“我们会像公主一样!”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe we'll be invited to a fancy ball tonight," said Jenny
“或许我们今晚会被邀请去参加一场华丽的舞会。”珍妮说。
旁白 neutral
Josh gave me a look
乔希看了我一眼。
旁白 neutral
The look meant," Ugh! Girls."
那个眼神的意思是:“唉,女生啊。”
旁白 neutral
I knew just how he felt
我完全明白他的感受。
旁白 neutral
I didn't care about gold curtains or diamond tables either
我也不在乎什么金色窗帘、钻石桌子。
旁白 neutral
And I definitely didn't care about fancy balls
我更不关心什么华丽舞会。
旁白 neutral
" I want to hike up to that lookout tower," I said
“我想徒步走到那个瞭望塔上去。”我说。
旁白 neutral
I pointed to a tall stone tower at the very top of the mountain
我指向山顶上那座高高的石塔。
旁白 neutral
" Me too!" cried Josh
“我也想去!”乔希喊道。
旁白 neutral
I had never climbed a mountain before
我以前从来没爬过山。
旁白 neutral
I patted my backpack again, really glad that I had brought along my latest invention
我又拍了拍我的背包,心里特别高兴自己带上了最新的发明。
旁白 neutral
Looking up at the steep mountain, I had a feeling that we were going to need my invention
抬头望着陡峭的山,我有种预感,我们会需要我的发明。