E70 · Episodes
070 枫叶变红时
枫叶变红时
Little Fox Level 3 · Hana's Album · Episode 70 — 枫叶变红时.
43 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
I love autumn!
我喜欢秋天!
旁白 neutral
I love the blue skies
我喜欢蓝天。
旁白 neutral
This year we are going to Mt. Sorak to see the colorful leaves on the trees!
今年我们要去雪岳山看树上五彩缤纷的叶子!
旁白 neutral
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
旁白 neutral
We're leaving soon
我们很快就要出发了。
旁白 neutral
I don't want to go
我不想去。
旁白 neutral
Can Bada and I stay here?
巴达和我能留在这里吗?
旁白 neutral
We don't want to go hiking
我们不想去徒步。
旁白 neutral
No, you can't
不,你们不能。
旁白 neutral
Besides, I know you'll love Mount Sorak
而且,我知道你会喜欢雪岳山的。
旁白 neutral
Now, come on!
快过来,快看!
旁白 neutral
Wow! Look at the beautiful colors!
哇!看这些美丽的颜色!
旁白 neutral
Why do leaves change colors?
叶子为什么会变色?
旁白 neutral
Because the trees are getting ready for winter
因为树木正在为冬天做准备。
旁白 neutral
All leaves have green, yellow, and orange in them
所有的叶子都含有绿色、黄色和橙色。
旁白 neutral
But in the summer, the green color is the strongest
但在夏天,绿色是最浓的。
旁白 neutral
Why?
为什么?
旁白 neutral
Because of the sun, and water from the tree
因为阳光和树木提供的水分。
旁白 neutral
But when the weather gets cooler, the tree gets less sun and water
但当天气变凉时,树木获得的阳光和水分就变少了。
旁白 neutral
So the green fades, and the other colors like yellow and orange become brighter
于是绿色褪去,黄色和橙色等其他颜色就变得更加鲜艳。
旁白 neutral
Here's a red one!
这儿有一片红色的!
旁白 neutral
Yes! There are red and purple leaves too
对啊!还有红色和紫色的叶子呢。
旁白 neutral
Hana, you like maple syrup on your pancakes, right?
哈娜,你喜欢在煎饼上淋枫糖浆,对吧?
旁白 neutral
Yummy! I love maple syrup
好吃!我超爱枫糖浆。
旁白 neutral
Well, that syrup comes from the trees!
嗯,那糖浆就是从这些树上来的!
旁白 neutral
Wow! I never knew that!
哇!我从来不知道这个!
旁白 neutral
Bada! Pick that up!
巴达!把那个捡起来!
旁白 neutral
Never throw your garbage on the ground
永远不要把垃圾扔在地上。
旁白 neutral
But why?
可是为什么?
旁白 neutral
Do you throw garbage in your room?
你会把垃圾扔在自己房间里吗?
旁白 neutral
In your house?
扔在自己家里吗?
旁白 neutral
No, only in the trash can
不会,只扔在垃圾桶里。
旁白 neutral
Well, this is the trees' house
那这里就是大树的家呀。
旁白 neutral
And it is home to the birds, squirrels, and other living things too
这里也是小鸟、松鼠还有其他小生命的家。
旁白 neutral
We mustn't make it dirty
我们可不能把它弄脏。
旁白 neutral
Do you understand?
你明白了吗?
旁白 neutral
Yes, Mommy. Sorry, little squirrel!
明白了,妈妈。对不起,小松鼠!
旁白 neutral
Now, let's all take a picture
来,我们一起拍张照吧。
旁白 neutral
CHEESE!
茄子!
旁白 neutral
We spent three days in Mount Sorak
我们在雪岳山待了三天。
旁白 neutral
Mommy and Daddy taught us so much
妈妈和爸爸教了我们好多东西。
旁白 neutral
We learned about trees, birds, and animals
我们学到了关于树木、鸟儿和动物的知识。
旁白 neutral
I'm glad we didn't stay inside and watch TV
我真高兴我们没有待在屋里看电视。