E69 · Episodes
069 感恩的秋夕
感恩的秋夕
Little Fox Level 3 · Hana's Album · Episode 69 — 感恩的秋夕.
33 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
This month we have Chusok
这个月是秋夕。
旁白 neutral
It's a time to give thanks and remember our ancestors
这是感恩和缅怀先祖的日子。
旁白 neutral
Hana! Grandma bought you a gift
哈娜!奶奶给你买了礼物。
旁白 neutral
For me? But it's not my birthday
给我的?可今天不是我生日啊。
旁白 neutral
I know. It's for Chusok
我知道。是为了秋夕。
旁白 neutral
What about me, Mommy?
那我呢,妈妈?
旁白 neutral
Where's my present?
我的礼物在哪儿?
旁白 neutral
Here you are
给你。
旁白 neutral
Oh, Mommy! It's so pretty!
哦,妈妈!真漂亮!
旁白 neutral
It's lovely, Hana!
真可爱,哈娜!
旁白 neutral
You can wear that when we go to Grandma's house at Chusok
秋夕去奶奶家时,你可以穿那件。
旁白 neutral
Hana, can you help me carry this, please?
哈娜,你能帮我拿一下这个吗?
旁白 neutral
But what if it gets on my dress?
可是,要是弄到我的裙子上怎么办?
旁白 neutral
Don't be silly, Hana!
别傻了,哈娜!
旁白 neutral
Here, put this on
来,把这个穿上。
旁白 neutral
Then your dress won't get dirty
这样你的裙子就不会弄脏了。
旁白 neutral
It's dirty, Mom!
它脏了,妈妈!
旁白 neutral
My dress will get dirty too!
我的裙子也会弄脏的!
旁白 neutral
Hana! Chusok is a day to give thanks
哈娜!秋夕是感恩的日子。
旁白 neutral
It's a day we help each other and show that we love each other
这是一个我们互相帮助、表达彼此关爱的日子。
旁白 neutral
Now put this apron on!
现在把这条围裙穿上!
旁白 neutral
Oops!
哎呀!
旁白 neutral
Oh, my dress! My dress!
哦,我的裙子!我的裙子!
旁白 neutral
Look what you did, Bada!
看看你干了什么,巴达!
旁白 neutral
It's okay. We'll find something else for you to wear
没关系。我们会找别的给你穿。
旁白 neutral
Here comes Hana
哈娜来了。
旁白 neutral
Come sit next to me, dear
来坐在我旁边,亲爱的。
旁白 neutral
Chusok is a special day to give thanks
秋夕是一个特别的日子,用来表达感恩。
旁白 neutral
It doesn't matter how we look or what we eat, as long as we are together as a family
我们长什么样、吃什么都不重要,只要一家人在一起就好。
旁白 neutral
Grandma is right
奶奶说得对。
旁白 neutral
Sometimes we forget to be thankful
有时候我们会忘记感恩。
旁白 neutral
I learned a valuable lesson
我学到了宝贵的一课。
旁白 neutral
It's not important what we have but what we give
重要的不是我们拥有什么,而是我们给予什么。