Level 3 · 哈娜的相册
🎬

E68 · Episodes

068 桑妮和汤姆来访

桑妮和汤姆来访

Little Fox Level 3 · Hana's Album · Episode 68 — 桑妮和汤姆来访.

59 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Guess what? Aunt Sunny and Uncle Tom are coming to visit!

猜猜看?桑妮阿姨和汤姆叔叔要来看我们了!

旁白 neutral

Aunt Sunny says she has something very special to tell us!

桑妮阿姨说,她有一件非常特别的事要告诉我们!

旁白 neutral

I wonder what it is

我很好奇会是什么事。

旁白 neutral

When are Aunt Sunny and Uncle Tom coming?

桑妮阿姨和汤姆叔叔什么时候来?

旁白 neutral

Next Saturday. They're going to stay with us

下周六。他们会和我们一起住。

旁白 neutral

Where will they sleep?

他们睡在哪儿?

旁白 neutral

In Hana's room

在哈娜的房间。

旁白 neutral

So you have to sleep with your brothers, okay?

所以你得和弟弟们一起睡了,好吗?

旁白 neutral

But Mom..

可是妈妈……

旁白 neutral

Hana. Aunt Sunny and Uncle Tom are our guests

哈娜,桑妮阿姨和汤姆叔叔是我们的客人。

旁白 neutral

We want them to feel welcome, right?

我们希望他们感到受欢迎,对吧?

旁白 neutral

Yes, Dad..

好的,爸爸……

旁白 neutral

Hana, you've grown!

哈娜,你长大了!

旁白 neutral

We've missed you so much

我们好想你啊。

旁白 neutral

Me, too! I really enjoyed our trip to California last year

我也是!我真的很喜欢去年去加利福尼亚的那次旅行。

旁白 neutral

Next time you come, you'll meet someone new

下次你来的时候,会见到一个新人。

旁白 neutral

New? What are you talking about?

新人?你在说什么?

旁白 neutral

A new friend?

一个新朋友?

旁白 neutral

We'll tell you later

我们晚点告诉你。

旁白 neutral

Hana! Read me this story!

哈娜!给我读这个故事!

旁白 neutral

No, Bada! I'm going to sleep

不,巴达!我要睡觉了。

旁白 neutral

Go to your own bed

回你自己的床上去。

旁白 neutral

But I'm not sleepy!

可我一点都不困!

旁白 neutral

Just this story, please?

就讲这一个故事,好不好?

旁白 neutral

I wish I was sleeping in my own bed

真希望我睡在自己的床上。

旁白 neutral

Oh, Bada is so loud!

哦,巴达太吵了!

旁白 neutral

I can't sleep!

我睡不着!

旁白 neutral

Oh, no! There's somebody in the kitchen!

哦,不!厨房里有人!

旁白 neutral

Maybe it's a burglar

可能是个小偷。

旁白 neutral

Should I wake Mom and Dad up?

我要不要叫醒爸爸妈妈?

旁白 neutral

What about Bada and Hada?

巴达和哈达怎么办?

旁白 neutral

What if the burglar goes in there?

万一小偷进去了怎么办?

旁白 neutral

Who's there? Hana?

谁在那儿?哈娜?

旁白 neutral

Aunt Sunny! What are you doing here?

桑妮阿姨!您在这儿做什么呢?

旁白 neutral

Did I wake you? Sorry, Hana

我吵醒你了吗?对不起,哈娜。

旁白 neutral

I was so hungry

我太饿了。

旁白 neutral

Oh, maybe you didn't have enough for dinner

哦,可能是你晚饭没吃饱。

旁白 neutral

I had a lot for dinner

我晚饭吃了很多。

旁白 neutral

But I'm hungry again

可我又饿了。

旁白 neutral

Oh, should I wake Mom up?

哦,要我叫醒妈妈吗?

旁白 neutral

She can make you pancakes

她可以给您做薄煎饼。

旁白 neutral

No, that's okay

不用了,没关系。

旁白 neutral

I like sandwiches

我喜欢三明治。

旁白 neutral

Remember — Uncle Tom said next time you visit, you'll meet someone new

还记得吗——汤姆叔叔说下次你来玩的时候,会见到一个新朋友。

旁白 neutral

Yes. Who is it?

是的。是谁呀?

旁白 neutral

Do I know her?

我认识她吗?

旁白 neutral

It may be a girl or a boy

可能是女孩,也可能是男孩。

旁白 neutral

I don't know

我也不知道。

旁白 neutral

You don't know who it is?

您不知道是谁?

旁白 neutral

Not yet. Hana, I'm going to have a baby

还不知道。哈娜,我要有宝宝了。

旁白 neutral

A baby?

宝宝?

旁白 neutral

Tom and I want a family of our own

汤姆和我想有自己的家庭。

旁白 neutral

We want children just like you, Bada, and Hada

我们想要像你、巴达和哈达一样的孩子。

旁白 neutral

Wow! A baby

哇!一个宝宝。

旁白 neutral

Aunt Sunny is going to have a baby!

桑妮阿姨要有宝宝了!

旁白 neutral

I can't wait!

我等不及了!

旁白 neutral

She wants children just like us

她想要像我们一样的孩子。

旁白 neutral

She says we're special

她说我们很特别。

旁白 neutral

I think so, too

我也这么觉得。