Level 5 · 格列佛游记
🎬

E22 · Episodes

022 被猴子偷走

被猴子偷走

Little Fox Level 5 · Gulliver's Travels · Episode 22 — 被猴子偷走.

57 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

When Glumdalclitch went out one day, she left me in my bedroom box in her room

一天,格兰姆达尔克立奇外出时,把我留在了她房间的卧室箱里。

旁白 neutral

She thought I would be safe there, but it turned out to be a very dangerous place

她以为我在那里会很安全,但结果那里非常危险。

旁白 neutral

As the day was warm, Glumdalclitch had left the big windows of her room and the door of my bedroom box open

因为天气暖和,格兰姆达尔克立奇把她房间的大窗户和我的卧室箱门都敞开着。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, I heard something come through the open window

突然,我听到有什么东西从开着的窗户进来。

旁白 neutral

Looking out from my box, I saw a monkey hopping around the room

我从箱子里往外看,看见一只猴子在房间里跳来跳去。

旁白 neutral

It was as big as an elephant I had seen in Africa

它大得像我在非洲见过的大象。

旁白 neutral

The monkey belonged to one of the kitchen workers and had seen me before

这只猴子是厨房一个工人的,它以前见过我。

旁白 neutral

I had not liked the way it had looked at me then

我当时就不喜欢它看我的样子。

旁白 neutral

The monkey looked into my box

猴子往我的箱子里看。

旁白 neutral

I was so frightened that I did not think to hide under the bed out of sight

我吓得没想到要躲到床底下藏起来。

旁白 neutral

The monkey chattered excitedly when it saw me

猴子一看见我,就兴奋地吱吱叫。

旁白 neutral

Then it put its paw through the doorway to try to catch me

然后,它把爪子伸进门里,想抓住我。

旁白 neutral

I kept moving around, but the monkey was fast and grabbed me

我不停地躲闪,可猴子动作很快,一把抓住了我。

旁白 neutral

" This is the end of me," I said to myself

“这下我完了。”我自言自语道。

旁白 neutral

" I will soon be a meal for this monkey."

“我很快就要成为这只猴子的盘中餐了。”

旁白 neutral

To my surprise, the monkey was gentle

出乎我的意料,猴子竟很温柔。

旁白 neutral

It held me closely against its chest

它把我紧紧抱在胸前。

旁白 neutral

" Perhaps it thinks that I'm its baby," I thought

“也许它以为我是它的宝宝。”我想。

旁白 neutral

When I struggled to get free, the monkey held me more tightly, so I kept still

我挣扎着想挣脱时,猴子抱得更紧,于是我安静不动了。

旁白 neutral

With its other paw, the monkey stroked my face lovingly

猴子用另一只爪子慈爱地抚摸我的脸。

旁白 neutral

At that moment, Glumdalclitch opened the door of the room

就在那时,格勒姆达克利奇打开了房间的门。

旁白 neutral

The noise of her key in the lock frightened the monkey

钥匙在锁里转动的声音惊动了猴子。

旁白 neutral

Still holding me, it jumped onto the windowsill

它仍抱着我,跳上了窗台。

旁白 neutral

Then it climbed out of the window

然后从窗户爬了出去。

旁白 neutral

Glumdalclitch ran to the open window and started to scream

格勒姆达克利奇跑到敞开的窗户前,尖声叫起来。

旁白 neutral

" Help! Help!" she cried

“救命!救命!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" The monkey has stolen Grildig and is going to hurt him!"

“猴子偷走了格里尔迪格,会伤害他的!”

旁白 neutral

A minute later the whole palace was in an uproar

不一会儿,整个宫殿一片喧嚣。

旁白 neutral

Everybody was shouting at once

所有人同时大喊大叫。

旁白 neutral

The monkey had climbed up onto the roof, at least three hundred meters above the ground

猴子已经爬上了屋顶,离地面至少三百米。

旁白 neutral

I saw many people gathered in the garden below and pointing up at the roof

我看见下面花园里聚集了很多人,都指着房顶。

旁白 neutral

I was so high that I almost fainted in fear

我所在之处太高了,吓得我几乎要昏过去。

旁白 neutral

" The monkey is killing Grildig!" someone shouted

“猴子要害死格里尔迪格啦!”有人喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Grildig is going to fall off the roof!" cried another

“格里尔迪格要从房顶掉下来了!”另一个人大叫。

旁白 neutral

Glumdalclitch was sobbing and had her hands over her eyes

格勒姆达克利奇捂着眼睛,泣不成声。

旁白 neutral

She did not want to see my horrible death

她不想看到我可怕地死去。

旁白 neutral

By this time, some servants had brought ladders and had climbed onto the roof

这时候,几个仆人已经搬来了梯子,爬上了房顶。

旁白 neutral

The monkey held me calmly in one paw and took something out of its mouth with the other

猴子用一只爪子镇定地抓着我,用另一只爪子从自己嘴里掏出点什么东西。

旁白 neutral

It was some food, and the monkey tried to put it into my mouth

猴子掏出的是一些食物,它试图把那东西塞进我的嘴里。

旁白 neutral

It really did think I was its baby!

它还真把我当成自己的宝宝了!

旁白 neutral

" Yuck!" I said." Get that away from me

“呸!”我说,“把那东西拿开,离我远点儿。

旁白 neutral

I don't want your chewed food."

我可不要你嚼过的东西。”

旁白 neutral

Below, people started to laugh, but I was terrified of falling off the roof

下面的人开始大笑起来,可我却吓得要命,生怕从房顶掉下去。

旁白 neutral

" Save me!" I cried

“救救我!”我大声喊道。

旁白 neutral

" We're trying to," called out one of the servants

“我们正在想办法呢,”一个仆人高声回应。

旁白 neutral

" But we don't want to scare the monkey

“可我们不想吓到猴子。

旁白 neutral

If we do, he might drop you."

要是吓着它,它可能会把你扔下去。”

旁白 neutral

As the servants came nearer, the monkey finally put me down and ran away across the rooftop

仆人们越走越近,猴子终于把我放了下来,自己逃之夭夭,横穿过屋顶跑了。

旁白 neutral

The servants carried me down to safety

仆人们把我抱下房顶,到了安全的地方。

旁白 neutral

Glumdalclitch, still sobbing, put me to bed

格勒姆达克利奇还在抽泣着,把我安顿到床上。

旁白 neutral

The next day, the king asked me about my adventure

第二天,国王问起我这次的历险。

旁白 neutral

Then he said," What would you do if an animal tried to grab you again?"

然后他说:“要是有动物再想抓住你,你怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

" It had better not," I answered in a strong voice

“那它最好别来,”我用有力的声音回答。

旁白 neutral

" I'm not afraid

“我一点都不怕。

旁白 neutral

Next time I will attack it with my sword!"

下次我要用我的剑攻击它!”

旁白 neutral

With a laugh, the king replied

国王笑了笑,回答说:

旁白 neutral

" Ah, I see that you are very brave when you are safe here with me."

“啊,我明白了,你现在安全地待在我这儿,倒是挺勇敢的呀。”