Level 5 · 格列佛游记
🎬

E21 · Episodes

021 大狗与小船

大狗与小船

Little Fox Level 5 · Gulliver's Travels · Episode 21 — 大狗与小船.

53 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I was fairly happy living at the palace

我在王宫里过得还算开心。

旁白 neutral

Glumdalclitch often carried me in my traveling box into the palace garden

格卢姆达尔克利奇经常用旅行箱带我去王宫花园。

旁白 neutral

Sometimes, she put me on her hand or set me down on the ground

有时,她会把我放在她手上,或让我坐在地上。

旁白 neutral

One such day, however, she got distracted and walked off a little way with a friend

然而,有一天她分了心,和一个朋友走开了一小段路。

旁白 neutral

The gardener's dog ran up to me and picked me up in his mouth

园丁的狗朝我跑来,把我叼在了嘴里。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no, this is the end!" I thought

“哦不,这下完蛋了!”我想。

旁白 neutral

But the dog was well trained

但那条狗训练有素。

旁白 neutral

It went right to its master and put me down at his feet

它径直跑到主人那里,把我放在了他脚边。

旁白 neutral

" Did my dog hurt you?" the gardener asked with alarm

“我的狗伤着你了吗?”园丁惊慌地问。

旁白 neutral

" No, it scared me but was very gentle

“没有,它吓到我了,但动作很轻柔。

旁白 neutral

I'm just a bit wet," I replied

“我身上只是有点湿,”我回答道。

旁白 neutral

" I am very sorry," the gardener said

“我非常抱歉,”园丁说。

旁白 neutral

" I will make sure the dog does not get loose again

“我一定看紧这狗,不让它再跑出来了。

旁白 neutral

Let me carry you to Glumdalclitch."

让我抱你去找格兰姆达尔克莉奇吧。”

旁白 neutral

Glumdalclitch was very upset with the gardener when she heard what had happened

格兰姆达尔克莉奇听说了发生的事情后,对园丁非常生气。

旁白 neutral

She knew she was partly to blame, though, for forgetting about me

不过,她知道她也有部分责任,因为把我给忘了。

旁白 neutral

" Let's not tell the queen what happened," she said

”咱们别把发生的事告诉王后,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" I would not want the gardener to get into trouble."

”我可不想让园丁惹上麻烦。”

旁白 neutral

" I wonder," I said to myself," who would be in the most trouble — the gardener or Glumdalclitch."

“我在想,”我自言自语道,“谁惹的麻烦会最大呢——园丁还是格兰姆达尔克莉奇。”

旁白 neutral

Of course, I told no one about the danger I had been in

我当然没有把曾身处险境的事告诉任何人。

旁白 neutral

Glumdalclitch had left me by myself a few times, and I had been in danger before

格兰姆达尔克莉奇之前有几次把我独自留下,我曾身处险境。

旁白 neutral

Once, a hawk had dived at me out of the sky to try to catch me

有一次,一只鹰从天上向我俯冲下来,想抓住我。

旁白 neutral

I had saved myself by running under a bush

我跑到灌木丛下,才救了自己一命。

旁白 neutral

The smaller birds, though, were not much bigger than me

不过,那些小鸟并不比我大多少。

旁白 neutral

They didn't mind if I walked close to them

它们不介意我走近它们。

旁白 neutral

They just kept hopping around and looking for food

它们只是不停地跳来跳去,寻找食物。

旁白 neutral

One afternoon, a hungry sparrow took some cake right out of my hand!

一天下午,一只饥饿的麻雀直接从我手里叼走了一块蛋糕!

旁白 neutral

After the incident with the gardener's dog, Glumdalclitch never let me out of her sight

自从发生了园丁的狗那件事后,格兰姆达尔克莉奇再也不让我离开她的视线。

旁白 neutral

I had much less freedom than before

我的自由比以前少多了。

旁白 neutral

She wanted to protect me, but having no freedom made me a bit sad

她想保护我,但没有了自由让我有点难过。

旁白 neutral

The queen liked hearing about my sea voyages

王后喜欢听我讲航海的故事。

旁白 neutral

She knew that I was a doctor, not a sailor, on the ships I traveled on

她知道在我乘坐的船上,我是医生,不是水手。

旁白 neutral

One day she asked me," Grildig, do you know how to sail or row a boat?"

一天她问我:“格里尔迪格,你会驾船或者划船吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes, Your Majesty," I replied

“哦,会的,陛下。”我回答。

旁白 neutral

" I always helped the sailors on my ships

“我总是在我搭乘的船上帮水手们的忙。

旁白 neutral

I like rowing too, but I cannot do either in Brobdingnag

我也喜欢划船,但在布罗卜丁奈格,这两样我都做不了。

旁白 neutral

Your boats are much too big for me."

你们的船对我来说太大了。”

旁白 neutral

" I think exercise would be good for you," said the queen

“我想活动活动对你有好处。”王后说。

旁白 neutral

" Draw some plans for a boat

“画一艘船的图样吧。

旁白 neutral

I will have my carpenter make it."

我会让我的木匠做出来。”

旁白 neutral

" You are very kind," I replied

“您真是太好了。”我回答。

旁白 neutral

" I will draw the plans right away."

“我马上就画图样。”

旁白 neutral

Before long, the carpenter had made me a perfect little sailboat big enough to carry eight people of my size

不久,木匠就为我做好了一艘精美的小帆船,大到能坐下八个我这样大小的人。

旁白 neutral

" How beautiful it is!" exclaimed the queen

“好美啊!”王后叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Well done, carpenter! The king will be pleased."

“干得好,木匠!国王一定会高兴的。”

旁白 neutral

The king liked the sailboat very much

国王非常喜欢这艘帆船。

旁白 neutral

" Carpenter," he ordered," make a container that will hold water

“木匠,”他命令道,“做一个能盛水的容器。

旁白 neutral

It must be big enough for Grildig's sailboat to sail in."

要大得能让格里尔迪格的帆船在里面航行。”

旁白 neutral

The container was ready in a few days

容器没过几天就做好了。

旁白 neutral

From then on, I rowed or sailed my boat in the container every day as the queen and the palace ladies watched

从那以后,我每天在那个容器里划船或扬帆,王后和宫女们就在一旁看着。

旁白 neutral

" There is no wind today," said the queen one afternoon

“今天没有风,”一天下午王后说。

旁白 neutral

" Blow, ladies! Blow so that Grildig has a bit of wind to fill his sails."

“吹气,女士们!吹气,好让格里尔迪格的帆上有点风。”

旁白 neutral

The laughing ladies blew at the sails and clapped their hands in delight as I happily steered my little boat

宫女们笑着朝帆吹气,开心地拍手,而我愉快地驾着小船。