E82 · Episodes
082 清爽西瓜冰沙
清爽西瓜冰沙
Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 82 — 清爽西瓜冰沙.
57 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" I'm melting! It's so hot outside!" Bobby said
“我快融化了!外面太热了!” 鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
" The thermometer says it's 35 °C," Nina said." That's really hot!"
“温度计显示35摄氏度,” 妮娜说,“那真的很热!”
旁白 neutral
" We need to go inside anyway," Miss Shelly said." We have to meet someone."
“反正我们得进去了,” 雪莉老师说,“我们要见一个人。”
旁白 neutral
" Who?" Nina asked
“谁呀?” 妮娜问。
旁白 neutral
" You'll see," Miss Shelly replied
“你们会知道的,” 雪莉老师回答。
旁白 neutral
The kids saw a small, red-headed girl waiting by the office." Hi, Aunt Marie!"
孩子们看到一个小个子的红发女孩在办公室旁等着。“嗨,玛丽姑姑!”
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly gave her a quick hug
雪莉老师快速地拥抱了她一下。
旁白 neutral
" This is my niece Ginger. She's visiting us today
“这是我的侄女金吉尔。她今天来看我们。
旁白 neutral
I hope you will all make her feel welcome."
我希望你们都能让她感到受欢迎。”
旁白 neutral
" Hey, Ginger. I'm Bobby."
“嘿,金吉尔。我是鲍比。”
旁白 neutral
" Hi," Ginger said shyly
“嗨,” 金吉尔害羞地说。
旁白 neutral
Izzie smiled at the younger girl." I'm Izzie. How old are you?"
伊姿对那个年纪更小的女孩笑了笑。“我是伊姿。你几岁了?”
旁白 neutral
" I just turned six," Ginger said
“我刚满六岁,” 金吉尔说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm Nina. Do you have any pets?" Nina asked
“我是妮娜。你有宠物吗?” 妮娜问。
旁白 neutral
Ginger nodded." I have four bunnies."
金吉尔点点头。“我有四只小兔子。”
旁白 neutral
" Four bunnies!" Ethan and Jason said at the same time
“四只小兔子!” 伊森和杰森异口同声地说。
旁白 neutral
" That's awesome! I'm Jason."
“太棒了!我是杰森。”
旁白 neutral
" And I'm Ethan."
“我是伊森。”
旁白 neutral
Bobby fanned himself as they walked toward the gym
他们走向体育馆时,鲍比给自己扇着风。
旁白 neutral
" Our special activity today is cooking," Miss Shelly said
“我们今天的特别活动是做饭,”雪莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" This is where we cook," Bobby said
“这就是我们做饭的地方,”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly pulled out a tray of frozen watermelon cut into cubes
雪莉老师拿出一盘切成小块的冷冻西瓜。
旁白 neutral
" Yesterday, we cut up a watermelon and froze the cubes
“昨天,我们切了一个西瓜,把瓜块冻了起来。”
旁白 neutral
Today we are going to make cool-as-a-cucumber watermelon slushies."
今天我们要做透心凉的西瓜冰沙。”
旁白 neutral
She pointed to the board
她指了指黑板。
旁白 neutral
" That's the ingredients list. Let's make sure we have everything before we start."
“那是配料表。开始之前,我们先确保所有东西都备齐了。”
旁白 neutral
" Half a cup of chopped and peeled cucumber," Jason read
“半杯去皮切碎的黄瓜,”杰森念道。
旁白 neutral
" Four cups of frozen watermelon cubes. Juice from one lime
“四杯冷冻西瓜块。一个青柠的汁。”
旁白 neutral
Ten fresh mint leaves. About three-fourth cup of coconut water."
十片新鲜的薄荷叶。大约四分之三杯椰子水。”
旁白 neutral
Bobby took his place behind the blender
鲍比在搅拌机后面站好位置。
旁白 neutral
" Ginger, can you please get the watermelon?" He handed her a measuring cup
“金吉尔,能请你拿一下西瓜吗?”他递给她一个量杯。
旁白 neutral
Ginger scooped four cups of watermelon into the blender
金吉尔舀了四杯西瓜放进搅拌机里。
旁白 neutral
Bobby blended it into an icy slush
博比把它搅拌成了冰爽的沙冰。
旁白 neutral
" What a pretty pink color!" Ginger said
“好漂亮的粉红色!”金吉尔说。
旁白 neutral
Ethan added the cucumbers and lime juice
伊桑加入了黄瓜和青柠汁。
旁白 neutral
Jason tossed in the mint leaves. Izzie poured in the coconut water
杰森扔进了薄荷叶。伊姿倒入了椰子水。
旁白 neutral
" Final blend!" Bobby hit Blend. The ingredients swirled together
“最后一次搅拌!”博比按下了搅拌键。所有材料旋转混合在一起。
旁白 neutral
" I think it's ready now."
“我觉得现在好了。”
旁白 neutral
" The first sip goes to our special guest!" Nina said
“第一口要给我们的特别来宾!”妮娜说。
旁白 neutral
She poured Ginger an ice-cold watermelon slushie
她给金吉尔倒了一杯冰凉的西瓜沙冰。
旁白 neutral
" Yum!" Ginger said
“真好喝!”金吉尔说。
旁白 neutral
Nina poured everyone else a tall glass
妮娜给其他每个人都倒了满满一大杯。
旁白 neutral
The room was quiet as everyone slurped their slushies
房间里安静下来,大家都在咕噜咕噜地喝沙冰。
旁白 neutral
Nina shivered." I actually felt cold for a second!"
妮娜打了个哆嗦。“我刚才真的冷了一秒!”
旁白 neutral
" If you drink these too fast, you'll get a headache," Ethan said
“如果喝太快,会头疼的。”伊桑说。
旁白 neutral
" Thank you, Miss Shelly. This is delicious!" Bobby said
“谢谢你,雪莉老师。这太好喝了!”博比说。
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly took a sip of her slushie
雪莉老师喝了一小口她的沙冰。
旁白 neutral
" You're welcome. I'm a lucky teacher
“不客气。我是个幸运的老师。
旁白 neutral
You kids are becoming great chefs."
你们这些孩子正变成出色的小厨师呢。"
旁白 neutral
Bobby looked at Ginger." We do different things every day," he said
博比看着金吉尔。“我们每天都会做不同的事情。”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Cooking days are fun because we get to eat."
“烹饪日很有趣,因为我们可以吃东西。”
旁白 neutral
He picked up his glass and put it in the sink
他拿起自己的杯子,放进了水槽里。
旁白 neutral
" I just wish we didn't have to clean up afterward!"
“我只是希望我们之后不用收拾!”
旁白 neutral
Ginger giggled
金吉尔咯咯地笑了。
旁白 neutral
Nina smiled at her." Thanks for coming to visit us today."
妮娜对她笑了笑。“谢谢你今天来看我们。”
旁白 neutral
" You're welcome," Ginger said. She sipped her slushie
“不客气。”金吉尔说。她吸了一口沙冰。
旁白 neutral
" I think Kids Central is cool!"
“我觉得Kids Central很酷!”