Level 4 · 欢乐儿童中心
🎬

E76 · Episodes

076 泡沫钱包

泡沫钱包

Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 76 — 泡沫钱包.

40 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Ethan and Bobby walked into Kids Central together

伊桑和鲍比一起走进儿童中心。

旁白 neutral

" My family is going snowboarding again this weekend," Bobby said." Want to come?"

"我们家这个周末又要去滑雪板了,"鲍比说。"想一起来吗?"

旁白 neutral

" Sure!" Ethan said." I'm saving money for my own snowboard."

"当然想!"伊桑说。"我正在存钱买我自己的滑雪板。"

旁白 neutral

He opened his backpack." Look! This is what I have saved so far."

他打开背包。"看!这是我到目前为止存的钱。"

旁白 neutral

Bobby looked at the crumpled bills in Ethan's backpack." How much do you have?"

鲍比看着伊桑背包里皱巴巴的钞票。"你存了多少了?"

旁白 neutral

Ethan shrugged." Mom said I have to save a hundred dollars. I think I have a long way to go."

伊桑耸了耸肩。"妈妈说我要存一百美元。我觉得还差得远呢。"

旁白 neutral

" Ethan, you shouldn't bring a lot of money to school," Miss Shelly said." You could lose it."

"伊桑,你不应该带很多钱来学校,"雪莉老师说。"你可能会弄丢的。"

旁白 neutral

" I don't have anywhere to keep it," Ethan said

"我没有地方放钱,"伊桑说。

旁白 neutral

" I keep mine in an old sock," Bobby said

"我把我的钱放在一只旧袜子里,"鲍比说。

旁白 neutral

" Yuck!" Izzie said." Smelly money! I use a piggy bank."

"咦!"伊齐说。"臭烘烘的钱!我用的是存钱罐。"

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly told everyone to sit down." We're going to make wallets today," she said

雪莉老师让大家坐下。"今天我们来做钱包,"她说。

旁白 neutral

" Soon you'll each have a safe, clean place to keep your cash."

"很快你们每个人都会有一个安全、干净的地方来放现金了。"

旁白 neutral

" Sounds good to me!" Ethan said

"听起来不错!"伊桑说。

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly passed out sheets of craft foam and rulers

雪莉老师分发了手工泡沫纸和尺子。

旁白 neutral

" First, fold the sheet five centimeters from the top. Use the ruler to make a nice crease."

"首先,从顶端往下五厘米处折叠。用尺子压出一条清晰的折痕。"

旁白 neutral

Nina showed Ethan how to make the crease

尼娜给伊桑示范怎么压出折痕。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks," Ethan said." That makes it easier to fold!"

"谢谢,"伊桑说。"这样就更容易折了!"

旁白 neutral

" Now fold the bottom of the sheet up to that line," Miss Shelly said." Crease the fold again

"现在把泡沫纸的底部向上折到那条线,"雪莉老师说。"再把折痕压一下。"

旁白 neutral

Then lay the foam flat and punch holes along the sides at the bottom."

然后把泡沫纸平铺,在两边的底部打孔。"

旁白 neutral

Bobby grabbed the hole puncher." I want to use it first!"

鲍比一把抓过打孔器。"我想第一个用!"

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly lifted her eyebrow." We'll take turns, Bobby," she said

雪莉老师挑了挑眉毛。"我们要轮流使用,鲍比,"她说。

旁白 neutral

" Next fold the wallet up to the line. Mark matching holes with a pen."

"接下来,把钱包部分往上折到那条线。用笔标出对应的孔位。"

旁白 neutral

The kids followed her instructions." I'm ready to sew!" Nina said

孩子们按照她的指示做了。“我准备好缝了!”妮娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Thread your needle with a double strand of yarn," Miss Shelly said." Make a knot in the end

“用双股毛线穿好针,”雪莉老师说,“在末尾打个结。

旁白 neutral

Then begin sewing the wallet's sides together."

然后开始把钱包的侧边缝起来。”

旁白 neutral

Ethan started sewing at the bottom of one side

伊桑从一侧的底部开始缝。

旁白 neutral

" Wait!" Nina said." Start sewing with the yarn on the inside. Then the knot won't show."

“等等!”妮娜说,“从里面开始缝,这样线结就看不见了。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh. Good idea," Ethan said. He finished sewing the two sides

“哦。好主意。”伊桑说。他把两边都缝好了。

旁白 neutral

Then he folded the wallet's top flap down. He marked a spot for the Velcro and stuck it on

然后他把钱包的顶盖折下来,标出贴魔术贴的位置,粘了上去。

旁白 neutral

" Done!" Ethan said proudly." Can I put my money inside now, Miss Shelly?"

“好了!”伊桑骄傲地说。“雪莉老师,我现在可以把钱放进去了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Sure," Miss Shelly replied

“当然可以。”雪莉老师回答。

旁白 neutral

Izzie and Nina were decorating their wallets. Izzie cut foam pieces into flowers. Nina made a cat

伊齐和妮娜在装饰她们的钱包。伊齐把泡沫片剪成花朵形状。妮娜做了一只猫。

旁白 neutral

But Ethan wanted to count his money. He dumped it onto the table

可是伊桑想数钱。他把钱全倒在了桌子上。

旁白 neutral

" I'll help you count it," Jason said." Put each type of bill in a different stack."

“我来帮你数。”杰森说,“把每种面额的钞票分成不同的叠。”

旁白 neutral

Ethan made a stack of one dollar bills." Fifteen!"

伊桑把一美元钞票叠成一叠。“十五张!”

旁白 neutral

Next, he made a stack of five dollar bills." Four."

接着,他又把五美元钞票叠起来。“四张。”

旁白 neutral

Finally, he stacked two ten dollar bills. He counted everything up." I have 55 dollars!"

最后,他把两张十美元钞票叠好。他把所有的钱加起来数了数。“我有55美元!”

旁白 neutral

" You need one hundred dollars for the snowboard," Miss Shelly said." So how much more money do you need?"

“你买滑雪板需要一百美元,”雪莉老师说,“那么,你还差多少钱?”

旁白 neutral

Ethan did the math in his head." One hundred minus 55 is 45. Wow!"

伊桑在心里算了一下。“一百减五十五是四十五。哇!”

旁白 neutral

He grinned." I'm more than halfway there!"

他咧嘴笑了。“我已经攒了一多半了!”