Level 4 · 欢乐儿童中心
🎬

E74 · Episodes

074 手套怪物

手套怪物

Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 74 — 手套怪物.

54 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Nina groaned as she watched the snow falling

妮娜看着窗外飘落的雪花,叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

" I hope we aren't going outside," Nina said." I lost my gloves."

“希望我们不用出去,”妮娜说,“我把手套弄丢了。”

旁白 neutral

" Didn't you just lose a pair?" Izzie asked

“你不是刚丢了一副吗?”伊兹问。

旁白 neutral

Nina frowned." It's not my fault. They just disappear

妮娜皱起眉头。“不是我的错。它们自己就不见了。

旁白 neutral

And my mom doesn't have time to look for them."

我妈妈也没时间去找。”

旁白 neutral

" My mother says I'm responsible for finding my own stuff," Izzie said

“我妈妈说,我该自己负责找自己的东西。”伊兹说。

旁白 neutral

Nina's cheeks turned pink." We were rushed this morning because of Lulu

妮娜的脸微微泛红。“今天早上因为露露,我们赶时间。

旁白 neutral

I forgot my lunch too."

我连午餐也忘了带。”

旁白 neutral

" I lose socks all the time. See?" Bobby pulled up his pants legs

“我老是丢袜子。看!”博比拉起裤腿。

旁白 neutral

He was wearing one blue sock and one red sock

他穿着一只蓝袜子和一只红袜子。

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly suddenly dropped a box of gloves on the table

谢莉老师突然把一盒手套放在了桌子上。

旁白 neutral

" Did you find my gloves, Miss Shelly?" Nina asked hopefully

“谢莉老师,您找到我的手套了吗?”妮娜满怀希望地问。

旁白 neutral

" No," Miss Shelly said." But we're using gloves to make something — glove monsters."

“没有,”谢莉老师说。“不过我们要用手套做东西——手套怪兽。”

旁白 neutral

Bobby grinned." It's the glove monster's fault! It ate Nina's gloves!"

鲍比咧嘴一笑。“是手套怪兽的错!它把妮娜的手套吃掉了!”

旁白 neutral

Izzie burst out laughing

伊兹突然大笑起来。

旁白 neutral

" It's not funny, Izzie!" Nina snapped

“这一点儿也不好笑,伊兹!”妮娜厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

" I'll be in big trouble if I can't find my gloves!"

“要是我找不到我的手套,麻烦就大了!”

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly put a hand on Nina's shoulder

谢莉老师把手放在妮娜的肩膀上。

旁白 neutral

" Choose a glove from the box, everyone. Then turn it inside out."

“大家从盒子里挑一只手套。然后把它翻过来。”

旁白 neutral

The kids each found a glove

孩子们各自找到了一只手套。

旁白 neutral

" Put the fingers facing down," Miss Shelly went on

“手指朝下放,”谢莉老师继续说。

旁白 neutral

" Then sew across the top of the glove in a U-shape

“然后在手套上方缝一个U形。

旁白 neutral

Leave a small opening at the top."

在上方留一个小口子。”

旁白 neutral

" Ouch!" Jason said

“哎哟!”杰森叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Try not to stick your finger with the needle," Miss Shelly said

“当心别让针扎到手指,”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Too late," Jason mumbled

“已经晚了,”杰森咕哝道。

旁白 neutral

" Turn the gloves right-side out," Miss Shelly said

“把手套正面翻出来,”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

Bobby followed her instruction." Hey! Where did the thumb go?"

鲍比照做了。“嘿!大拇指哪儿去了?”

旁白 neutral

Izzie laughed." You sewed it closed, silly!"

伊兹笑了。“你把它缝死了,傻瓜!”

旁白 neutral

" Tuck in the cuffs and start stuffing your gloves," Miss Shelly said

“把袖口塞进去,然后往手套里塞填充物,”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

Ethan grinned." I get it! The outside fingers are the monster's arms

伊桑咧嘴一笑。“我明白了!外面的手指是怪兽的胳膊。

旁白 neutral

The inside fingers are its legs."

里面的手指是它的腿。”

旁白 neutral

" That's right," Miss Shelly said." Now sew the opening at the top closed

“没错,”谢莉老师说。“现在把上面的口子缝上。

旁白 neutral

And make your monster's face with buttons and felt and yarn."

然后用扣子、毛毡和毛线做怪兽的脸。”

旁白 neutral

Izzie found one gold button." I need another gold button for my monster's eyes."

伊兹找到了一颗金色扣子。“我还需要一颗金色扣子做怪兽的眼睛。”

旁白 neutral

Nina felt bad about yelling at Izzie. She looked through the box of buttons

妮娜为吼了伊兹感到过意不去。她翻看着那盒扣子。

旁白 neutral

" Here's another gold one, Izzie."

“这儿还有一颗金色的,伊兹。”

旁白 neutral

" Thanks," Izzie said." Sorry I laughed before."

“谢谢,”伊兹说。“对不起,我刚才笑了。”

旁白 neutral

" Sorry I yelled," Nina said." I'm in a grumpy mood today."

“对不起,我吼了你,”妮娜说。“今天心情不太好。”

旁白 neutral

Soon everyone was finished. Bobby's monster was a pirate

很快大家都完成了。鲍比的怪兽是海盗。

旁白 neutral

Ethan's monster had a mouth shaped like a triangle, just like a beak

伊森的怪兽嘴巴是三角形的,就像鸟嘴。

旁白 neutral

Jason's monster had glasses

杰森的怪兽戴着眼镜。

旁白 neutral

" Let's take our monsters outside!" Ethan said

“我们把怪兽带到外面去吧!”伊森说。

旁白 neutral

Nina and Izzie ran to the swings together

妮娜和伊兹一起跑向秋千。

旁白 neutral

Izzie brushed snow from the seat, and..

伊兹扫掉秋千座上的雪,然后……

旁白 neutral

" My gloves!" Nina cried as two gloves fell to the ground

“我的手套!”两只手套掉在地上,妮娜喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I left them outside yesterday, and the snow covered them up!"

“我昨天把手套忘在外面了,雪把它们盖住了!”

旁白 neutral

Izzie grinned." The snow monster did it!"

伊兹咧嘴笑了。“是雪怪干的!”

旁白 neutral

" Nope." Nina shook her head

“不对。”妮娜摇摇头。

旁白 neutral

" I did it. From now on, I'm going to make sure my gloves are in my pocket."

“是我自己。从现在开始,我一定要把手套放在口袋里。”

旁白 neutral

When Nina's mother came to pick her up, Lulu was wailing loudly

妮娜的妈妈来接她时,露露正在大声哭闹。

旁白 neutral

" Look, Lulu!" Nina made her glove monster dance lightly across Lulu's belly

“看,露露!”妮娜让她的手套怪兽在露露的肚子上轻轻跳舞。

旁白 neutral

" It's a glove monster!"

“是手套怪兽!”

旁白 neutral

The baby began to giggle. So did Nina!

小宝宝咯咯笑起来。妮娜也笑了!