E65 · Episodes
065 记忆卡牌
记忆卡牌
Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 65 — 记忆卡牌.
65 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Ethan looked worried as he came into Kids Central
伊森走进儿童中心时,一脸担心的样子。
旁白 neutral
" What's wrong?" Jason asked
“怎么了?”杰森问道。
旁白 neutral
" I forgot to feed Blue this morning."
“我今天早上忘记喂小蓝了。”
旁白 neutral
Blue was Ethan's new pet parrot
小蓝是伊森新养的宠物鹦鹉。
旁白 neutral
" He'll be okay until you get home," Jason said
“你回家之前它会没事的,”杰森说。
旁白 neutral
Ethan nodded." He had some food left in his cage
伊森点了点头。“它笼子里还剩了些吃的。
旁白 neutral
But it's my job to take care of him
但照顾它是我的责任。
旁白 neutral
Mom said I can't keep him if I keep forgetting stuff."
妈妈说,要是我老是忘事,就不能养它了。”
旁白 neutral
" Guess what, Ethan," Miss Shelly said
“你猜怎么着,伊森,”雪莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" We're going to play a memory game today."
“今天我们准备玩一个记忆游戏。”
旁白 neutral
" I bet I know this game!" Izzie said
“我肯定知道这个游戏!”伊兹说。
旁白 neutral
" Each person adds something to a list
“每个人往列表里加一样东西。
旁白 neutral
The next person repeats everything in order
下一个人要按顺序把所有东西重复一遍。
旁白 neutral
Then that person has to add something new to the list."
然后那个人得在列表上加一样新东西。”
旁白 neutral
" Right," Miss Shelly said
“没错,”谢利老师说。
旁白 neutral
" There are lots of different ways to play
“玩法有很多种。
旁白 neutral
We're going to play using school as our theme."
我们要用学校当主题来玩。”
旁白 neutral
Ethan slid down in his seat
伊森在座位上往下滑了滑。
旁白 neutral
" I'm going to stink at this game," he thought
“我肯定会玩得很差劲,”他想。
旁白 neutral
Just then someone came into the gym
就在这时,有人走进了体育馆。
旁白 neutral
Ethan saw it was Ms. Folani, the principal
伊森看到是校长芙拉妮老师。
旁白 neutral
" What are you kids doing today?" she asked
她问:“你们今天在做什么呀?”
旁白 neutral
" We're about to play a memory game," Bobby said
波比说:“我们正要玩一个记忆游戏。”
旁白 neutral
" Want to play?"
“想玩吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Sure," Ms. Folani said
芙拉妮老师说:“当然。”
旁白 neutral
" I can be the recorder."
“我可以当记录员。”
旁白 neutral
" Great." Miss Shelly slid a pad and pen across the table
“太好了。”谢利老师把一本便签本和一支笔从桌子那边滑了过来。
旁白 neutral
" I'll start," Jason said
杰森说:“我先开始。”
旁白 neutral
" Before I go to school, I'm going to..."
“上学之前,我要……”
旁白 neutral
He thought for a second
他想了一会儿。
旁白 neutral
" Brush my teeth."
“刷牙。”
旁白 neutral
Izzie was next
轮到伊兹了。
旁白 neutral
" Before I go to school, I'm going to brush my teeth
“上学前,我要刷牙。
旁白 neutral
Then I'll comb my hair."
然后梳头发。”
旁白 neutral
" This is easy," Nina said
“这很简单。”妮娜说。
旁白 neutral
" Before I go to school, I'm going to brush my teeth
“上学前,我要刷牙。
旁白 neutral
Then comb my hair and tie my shoes."
然后梳头发,再系鞋带。”
旁白 neutral
Ms. Folani wrote down each item, keeping her list hidden
弗兰尼老师记下了每一项,把清单藏好不让人看到。
旁白 neutral
" No peeking!" she said
“不许偷看!”她说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm going to brush my teeth."
“我要刷牙。”
旁白 neutral
Bobby held up one finger as he listed each item
鲍比每列举一件事,就竖起一根手指。
旁白 neutral
" I'll comb my hair and tie my shoes
“我要梳头,还要系鞋带。
旁白 neutral
Then I'm going to put my baseball glove in my backpack."
然后我要把棒球手套放进书包里。”
旁白 neutral
Izzie slapped a hand against her forehead
伊兹用手拍了下脑门。
旁白 neutral
" That's four things. The game is getting harder!"
“这都四件事了。游戏越来越难了!”
旁白 neutral
Ethan closed his eyes to help him remember
伊森闭上眼睛,好让自己记住。
旁白 neutral
" Your turn, Miss Shelly," Nina said
“谢利老师,该你了。”妮娜说。
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly smiled
谢利老师笑了笑。
旁白 neutral
" I'm going to brush my teeth and comb my hair
“我要刷牙、梳头。
旁白 neutral
I'll tie my shoes and put my baseball glove in my backpack
我要系鞋带,把棒球手套放进书包里。
旁白 neutral
Then... I'm going to finish my homework!"
然后……我要把作业做完!”
旁白 neutral
" You should do your homework the night before!" Jason said
“你应该前一天晚上就把作业做好!”杰森说。
旁白 neutral
Everybody laughed." That's right, Jason!" Ms. Folani said
大家都笑了。“说得对,杰森!”佛拉尼女士说。
旁白 neutral
Jason looked at Ethan." Your turn."
杰森看向伊森。“该你了。”
旁白 neutral
" I'm going to school and..." Ethan tried to remember the first thing
“我要去上学,然后……”伊森努力回想第一件事。
旁白 neutral
" You can do it!" Bobby said
“你行的!”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
Ethan took a deep breath
伊森深吸了一口气。
旁白 neutral
He had to learn to remember things if he wanted to keep Blue!
他得学会记住事情,才能留住小蓝!
旁白 neutral
" I'll brush my teeth, comb my hair, and tie my shoes." He looked at Bobby
“我会刷牙、梳头,然后系鞋带。”他看着鲍比。
旁白 neutral
" I'll put my baseball glove in my backpack, and..."
“我会把棒球手套放进书包里,然后……”
旁白 neutral
He looked at Miss Shelly
他看着谢利老师。
旁白 neutral
" I'll finish my homework."
“我会完成作业。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah! You did it," everyone yelled
“耶!你做到了!”大家都喊了起来。
旁白 neutral
" And then..." Ethan grinned
“然后啊……”伊森咧嘴一笑。
旁白 neutral
" I'll feed my pet parrot!"
“我要喂我的宠物鹦鹉!”