Level 4 · 欢乐儿童中心
🎬

E60 · Episodes

060 夏令营被子

夏令营被子

Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 60 — 夏令营被子.

62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Nina was quiet on the way to summer camp

去夏令营的路上,妮娜很安静。

旁白 neutral

" Don't be sad yet," said her mom

“先别难过,”她妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" You still have eight more hours of camp to enjoy

“你还有八个小时的夏令营时光可以享受。

旁白 neutral

Go have fun, honey. Please!"

去开心地玩吧,亲爱的。拜托了!”

旁白 neutral

On the blacktop Mr. Dunn was taping a large, square piece of mural paper to the ground

在沥青操场上,邓恩先生正把一张大的方形壁画纸用胶带粘在地上。

旁白 neutral

" Nina!" Ethan whispered loudly

“妮娜!”伊桑大声地悄声说。

旁白 neutral

He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the picnic table

他抓住她的胳膊,把她拉到了野餐桌旁。

旁白 neutral

" You have to sign Mr. Dunn's card."

“你得在邓恩先生的卡片上签名。”

旁白 neutral

" Did you bring the watering can?" she asked

“你带洒水壶了吗?”她问。

旁白 neutral

" Yep." Ethan giggled

“带了。”伊桑咯咯地笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Izzie hid it in the girls' bathroom!"

“伊兹把它藏在女生卫生间里了!”

旁白 neutral

" All right. Time to start our final project," Mr. Dunn called

“好了。该开始我们的最终项目了。”邓恩先生喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Today we're making a quilt

“今天我们要做一床被子。

旁白 neutral

It's like a quilt made of fabric, but ours will be made of paper

它就像用布做的被子,但我们的是用纸做的。

旁白 neutral

Everyone will design a square

每个人都要设计一个方块。

旁白 neutral

Your square should show your favorite camp memory

你的方块应该展示你最喜爱的营地回忆。

旁白 neutral

But we're not really drawing our memories," Mr. Dunn said." We're — "

“但我们不是真地在画回忆,”邓恩先生说,“我们——”

旁白 neutral

" Cutting paper!" Izzie cried

“剪纸!”伊兹喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Right, Izzie!" said Mr. Dunn

“没错,伊兹!”邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

" We're going to cut shapes out of paper and glue them in our squares."

“我们要从纸上剪出形状,然后贴在我们的方块上。”

旁白 neutral

They all headed to the picnic table to work

他们都走到野餐桌前动手做起来。

旁白 neutral

" What memory are you going to pick?" Izzie asked Nina

“你打算选哪段回忆?”伊兹问妮娜。

旁白 neutral

Nina sighed." I don't know

妮娜叹了口气。“我不知道。

旁白 neutral

I liked every day of camp!"

夏令营的每一天我都很喜欢!”

旁白 neutral

" I'm picking the day we visited the animal shelter," Jason said

“我选我们去动物收容所参观的那天。”杰森说。

旁白 neutral

" And I got to see Lucy."

“那天我还见到了露西。”

旁白 neutral

" I want to pick the three-legged races

“我想选两人三足赛跑。

旁白 neutral

But that's going to be hard to show with paper shapes!" Bobby groaned

可是用纸片形状太难表现了!”鲍比咕哝着说。

旁白 neutral

Izzie looked at Ethan's friendship bracelet and smiled

伊兹看着伊桑的友谊手链,笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" I know what I'm going to choose."

“我知道我要选什么了。”

旁白 neutral

" What about you, Ethan?" Nina asked

“你呢,伊桑?”妮娜问。

旁白 neutral

" I liked when we made kites and flew them at the park," he said

“我喜欢我们做风筝、去公园放风筝那次,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, campers. Design your square in pencil first," Mr. Dunn said

“好了,营员们。先用铅笔设计你的方块,”邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Then decide what color paper you need

“然后决定你需要什么颜色的纸。

旁白 neutral

If you're making a tree," Mr. Dunn went on," you'll probably need brown paper for the trunk."

如果你做一棵树,”邓恩先生继续说,“你可能需要用棕色的纸做树干。”

旁白 neutral

" And green paper for the leaves," added Ethan

“绿色的纸做树叶,”伊桑补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Yep," said Mr. Dunn

“对,”邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Does everyone understand what to do?"

“大家都明白要做什么了吗?”

旁白 neutral

Nina understood how to cut the shapes and glue them on her square

妮娜明白怎么剪出形状并把它们粘到她的方块上。

旁白 neutral

She just couldn't choose the best day at camp

她只是无法选出夏令营里最棒的一天。

旁白 neutral

Was it when they made jam?

是做果酱那次吗?

旁白 neutral

Or the sea-breeze wind chimes?

还是海风风铃那次?

旁白 neutral

She watched her friends working

她看着朋友们正在做手工。

旁白 neutral

At last she got an idea

她终于有了一个主意。

旁白 neutral

Everyone quietly cut and glued paper

每个人都安静地剪纸、粘贴。

旁白 neutral

Before they knew it, they were done

不知不觉中,他们就做完了。

旁白 neutral

" Now let's put our squares together on the mural paper!" said Mr. Dunn

“现在我们把各自的方块拼到壁画纸上吧!”邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

" We'll arrange them in time order."

“我们按时间顺序来排列。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh my gosh, Nina!"

“哦,天哪,妮娜!”

旁白 neutral

Izzie gasped when she saw Nina's

伊兹看到妮娜的作品时,倒吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" Nina, that's beautiful!" Mr. Dunn exclaimed

“妮娜,太美了!”邓恩先生赞叹道。

旁白 neutral

Nina had carefully cut out tiny people working on even tinier colorful quilt squares

妮娜仔细地剪出了小小的人,正在制作更小的彩色被子方块。

旁白 neutral

" I like yours too," Nina told Mr. Dunn

“我也喜欢你的,”妮娜对邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

His square showed the water balloon toss from the first day of camp

他的方块展示的是夏令营第一天的打水球游戏。

旁白 neutral

" That's when I first met you guys." Mr. Dunn smiled

“那是我第一次见到你们的时候。”邓恩先生微笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" Definitely the best day of the summer."

“绝对是这个夏天最棒的一天。”

旁白 neutral

At the end of the day, all the parents admired the quilt

那天结束时,所有的家长都欣赏了这幅被子。

旁白 neutral

The kids gave Mr. Dunn his card and the watering can

孩子们把卡片和洒水壶送给了邓恩先生。

旁白 neutral

Everyone thought Mr. Dunn looked a little teary

大家都觉得邓恩先生看起来有点泪汪汪的。

旁白 neutral

" Were you okay today, honey?" Nina's mom asked

“宝贝,今天还好吗?”妮娜的妈妈问。

旁白 neutral

Nina pointed at her square

妮娜指向她的方块。

旁白 neutral

" I had the best last day ever!"

“我度过了有史以来最棒的结束日!”