E45 · Episodes
045 三叶草安全守则
三叶草安全守则
Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 45 — 三叶草安全守则.
62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Ethan was having a great afternoon
伊森正度过一个愉快的午后。
旁白 neutral
The Kids Central campers were on a nature hike in the woods
儿童中心的营员们在树林里进行自然徒步。
旁白 neutral
And Ethan loved the woods
伊森很喜欢这片树林。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Dunn was showing them moss and different kinds of wildflowers
邓恩先生带他们看苔藓和各种野花。
旁白 neutral
" What's this?" Ethan asked, pointing to a small yellow flower
"这是什么?"伊森指着一朵小黄花问。
旁白 neutral
" That's a buttercup," Nina said." It's so cute."
"那是一朵毛茛,"妮娜说。"真可爱。"
旁白 neutral
" We're not touching anything today," Mr. Dunn called out sternly
"今天我们任何东西都不可以碰,"邓恩先生严厉地喊道。
旁白 neutral
" We're just observing — from the trail, Ethan!"
"我们只许看——要待在步道上,伊森!"
旁白 neutral
" Ha-ha, Ethan!" Bobby teased him
"哈哈,伊森!"博比取笑他。
旁白 neutral
" You got in trouble!"
"你惹上麻烦了!"
旁白 neutral
The next day Mr. Dunn asked everyone to draw a flower from the nature hike
第二天,邓恩老师让大家画一朵自然徒步中看到的花。
旁白 neutral
" Hey, Ethan. What's on your leg?"
“嘿,伊森。你腿上是什么?”
旁白 neutral
Izzie pointed to red welts on Ethan's legs
伊兹指着伊森腿上的红色肿包。
旁白 neutral
Ethan was scratching like crazy
伊森正疯狂地挠着。
旁白 neutral
" I don't know
“我不知道。
旁白 neutral
But it's so itchy," Ethan said
但是特别痒。”伊森说。
旁白 neutral
" Uh-oh. It looks like you've got poison ivy," Mr. Dunn said
“哎呀。看来你是中了毒葛的毒了。”邓恩老师说。
旁白 neutral
" Are we going to get it too?"
“我们也会得吗?”
旁白 neutral
Jason backed away from Ethan
詹森往后退,躲开伊森。
旁白 neutral
" Jason, you probably don't have to worry
“詹森,你大概不用担心。
旁白 neutral
But Ethan was wandering off the trail yesterday," Mr. Dunn said
“但是伊森昨天离开了小路,” 邓恩先生说。
旁白 neutral
" Sorry, Mr. Dunn," Ethan mumbled
“对不起,邓恩先生,” 伊森咕哝道。
旁白 neutral
" I should have stayed with the rest of the group."
“我应该和其他人待在一起的。”
旁白 neutral
Mr. Dunn nodded." The oil from the poison ivy plants must have gotten on your skin."
邓恩先生点点头。“毒葛植物上的油一定沾到了你的皮肤上。”
旁白 neutral
" Oil?" said Jason." What oil?"
“油?” 杰森说。“什么油?”
旁白 neutral
" Plants have oil?" Nina asked
“植物也有油?” 妮娜问道。
旁白 neutral
" It sounds like you campers need to learn about poison ivy," Mr. Dunn said
“听起来你们这些露营者需要了解一下毒葛,” 邓恩先生说。
旁白 neutral
" Let's visit the library
“我们去图书馆吧。”
旁白 neutral
We can look up facts about poison ivy
“我们可以查查关于毒葛的知识。”
旁白 neutral
You can finish your pictures later."
“你们可以晚点再完成你们的画。”
旁白 neutral
Mr. Dunn led the kids into the empty school library
邓恩先生领着孩子们走进空无一人的学校图书馆。
旁白 neutral
" We'll research on the computers!" the boys said
“我们用电脑查!”男孩们说。
旁白 neutral
" We'll look for books," Izzie and Nina said
“我们去找书看。”伊兹和尼娜说。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Dunn called Ethan's mom to tell her about the rash
邓恩先生给伊森的妈妈打了电话,告诉她出皮疹的事。
旁白 neutral
Then he gave Ethan an ice pack for his itchy leg
然后他给了伊森一个冰袋,让他敷在发痒的腿上。
旁白 neutral
It helped a little bit
稍微缓解了一点。
旁白 neutral
An hour later the kids gathered on the rug
一小时后,孩子们聚在了地毯上。
旁白 neutral
" Who wants to share what you found out?" Mr. Dunn asked
“谁想分享自己发现的东西?”邓恩先生问。
旁白 neutral
Bobby raised his hand
博比举起了手。
旁白 neutral
" I found out that poison ivy is a plant with an oil that causes a rash."
“我发现毒葛是一种植物,它的油会引起皮疹。”
旁白 neutral
" You can get the rash from touching the plant or touching something that touched the plant
“碰到这种植物,或者碰到沾过这种植物的东西,都可能起皮疹。”
旁白 neutral
Like your shoes," Bobby explained." Or your pet."
比如你的鞋子,”博比解释说,“或者你的宠物。”
旁白 neutral
" That's absolutely right," Mr. Dunn said
“完全正确。”邓恩老师说。
旁白 neutral
" You might not see the rash until the next day," Jason added
“皮疹可能要第二天才会出现。”杰森补充道。
旁白 neutral
" Right again. The rash usually doesn't appear until 12 to 48 hours later," Mr. Dunn said
“又说对了。皮疹通常要12到48小时后才会出现。”邓恩老师说。
旁白 neutral
" And not everyone gets it."
“而且不是每个人都会得。”
旁白 neutral
" We found some pictures of the rash."
“我们找到了几张皮疹的图片。”
旁白 neutral
Nina held up a book
妮娜举起了一本书。
旁白 neutral
" We also found out how to treat it
“我们还查到了怎么治疗。
旁白 neutral
Put anti-itch cream and calamine lotion on it, and take cold, oatmeal baths," Izzie said
涂上止痒药膏和炉甘石洗剂,再泡冷水燕麦浴。”伊兹说。
旁白 neutral
Jason looked through the first aid kit
杰森翻了翻急救箱。
旁白 neutral
" I found calamine lotion!"
“我找到炉甘石洗剂了!”
旁白 neutral
" I have to put that pink stuff on me?" Ethan said unhappily
“我得把那粉红色的东西涂身上?”伊森不高兴地说。
旁白 neutral
" Here's what the poison ivy plant looks like
“这是毒葛植物的样子。
旁白 neutral
So we can all avoid it when we see it."
这样我们看到它就能躲开了。”
旁白 neutral
Izzie showed them pictures
伊兹给他们看了图片。
旁白 neutral
" There's a special saying to help you remember:
“有句特别的谚语帮你们记住:
旁白 neutral
Leaves of three, let them be," Mr. Dunn said
三片叶,别碰它。”邓恩老师说。
旁白 neutral
" Too bad I didn't know all this before," Ethan said
“可惜我早不知道这些。”伊森说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm itchy. I have to take cold oatmeal baths
“我好痒。还得泡冷水燕麦浴。
旁白 neutral
And I have to put on pink lotion — ugh!
还得涂粉红药水——呃!
旁白 neutral
I'll stay on the trail from now on!"
我从现在起一定走在步道上!”