Level 4 · 欢乐儿童中心
🎬

E43 · Episodes

043 甜蜜草莓果酱

甜蜜草莓果酱

Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 43 — 甜蜜草莓果酱.

66 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Bye, Mom." Nina hugged her mother

“再见,妈妈。”尼娜拥抱了妈妈。

旁白 neutral

They had walked together to Kids Central Summer Camp today

今天她们一起走到了Kids Central的夏令营。

旁白 neutral

" Bye, sweetie. I'll be back with Aunt Sujong at three o'clock to pick you up," Nina's mom said

“再见,小甜心。我三点钟会和秀贞阿姨一起来接你。”尼娜的妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" Yay!" Nina's Aunt Sujong was arriving from Korea today

“太好啦!”尼娜在韩国生活的秀贞阿姨今天就要到了。

旁白 neutral

She was going to stay at Nina's house for one week

她要在尼娜家住一个星期。

旁白 neutral

" I hope we make a craft today

“我希望今天我们做手工艺品。

旁白 neutral

Then I can give it to Aunt Sujong," Nina thought

这样我就可以把它送给秀贞阿姨了。”尼娜心想。

旁白 neutral

In the gym Mr. Dunn was holding a box of strawberries

体育馆里,邓恩先生正捧着一盒草莓。

旁白 neutral

Izzie was trying to guess how many strawberries were in it

伊齐想猜猜里面有多少颗草莓。

旁白 neutral

" Twenty-two," Izzie said." I bet there are twenty-two."

“二十二颗,”伊齐说,“我打赌有二十二颗。”

旁白 neutral

" What do you think, Nina?" Mr. Dunn asked

“你觉得怎么样,尼娜?”邓恩先生问。

旁白 neutral

Nina looked in the box

尼娜往盒子里看了看。

旁白 neutral

" Are we making food today?" she asked, disappointed

“我们今天要做吃的吗?”她失望地问。

旁白 neutral

" We're not making a craft?"

“我们不做手工了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" We're making smoothies!" Jason guessed

“我们要做冰沙!”杰森猜道。

旁白 neutral

" Nope. But you'll like this too," Mr. Dunn said

“不是。不过这个你们也会喜欢的,”邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

" We're making strawberry jam," Mr. Dunn said

“我们要做草莓酱,”邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Have any of you made jam before?"

“你们谁以前做过果酱吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I haven't," Bobby said." But my mom has."

“我没做过,”博比说。“不过我妈妈做过。”

旁白 neutral

" Soon you'll know how to help her

“很快你就会知道怎么帮她了。”

旁白 neutral

It's easy," said Mr. Dunn

“很简单,”邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

" First we need to wash these strawberries

“首先我们需要把这些草莓洗一下。

旁白 neutral

Ethan, will you wash them please?

伊桑,你来洗好吗?”

旁白 neutral

You could count the berries too," Mr. Dunn said

“你也可以数一数有多少颗草莓,”邓恩先生补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Thirty-two!" Ethan announced as the kids put on their aprons

孩子们穿上围裙时,伊桑宣布:“三十二颗!”

旁白 neutral

Bobby grinned." You weren't even close, Izzie!"

博比咧嘴一笑。“你猜的差远了,伊齐!”

旁白 neutral

" Chop, chop, chop."

“切,切,切。”

旁白 neutral

Nina cut off green top after green top

尼娜切掉了一个又一个草莓蒂。

旁白 neutral

" Boring, boring, boring," she said grumpily

“无聊,无聊,无聊,”她气鼓鼓地说。

旁白 neutral

When they were done, Mr. Dunn put the strawberries into five bowls

切完后,邓恩先生把草莓放进了五个碗里。

旁白 neutral

He held up some potato mashers

他举起了几个土豆捣碎器。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone, grab one of these."

“大家每人拿一个。”

旁白 neutral

" All right!" Ethan cheered." We're mashing stuff!"

“太棒了!”伊桑欢呼道。“我们要捣东西啦!”

旁白 neutral

" Ha-ha. This is fun!" Izzie pressed her masher into the berries

“哈哈。真好玩!”伊齐把她的捣碎器按进草莓里。

旁白 neutral

" And messy." Nina pointed to Izzie's arms

“还很脏呢。”尼娜指着伊齐的胳膊说。

旁白 neutral

They were covered in strawberry juice

她的胳膊上沾满了草莓汁。

旁白 neutral

" Terrific. Those berries look ready to cook," said Mr. Dunn

“太棒了。这些草莓看起来可以煮了。”邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Cook? You cook the berries to make jam?" Nina asked

“煮?做果酱要煮草莓吗?”尼娜问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, and the heat helps to melt the sugar," Mr. Dunn explained

“是的,加热有助于融化糖。”邓恩先生解释道。

旁白 neutral

" Now empty your bowls into this pot."

“现在把你们碗里的东西倒进这个锅里。”

旁白 neutral

" Then add one and half cups of sugar," Bobby read

“然后加入一杯半的糖,”博比念道。

旁白 neutral

" And two tablespoons of lemon juice," Izzie said

“再加两大勺柠檬汁,”伊齐说。

旁白 neutral

" Heat on low until the sugar melts," Jason read

“小火加热直到糖融化,”伊桑念道。

旁白 neutral

" How will we know when it melts?"

“我们怎么知道它什么时候融化呢?”

旁白 neutral

" The sugar is white now, right?

“糖现在是白色的,对吧?

旁白 neutral

When it melts, we won't be able to see it anymore

当它融化时,我们就看不见它了。

旁白 neutral

It turns into clear liquid — syrup!" Mr. Dunn explained

它会变成透明的液体——糖浆!”邓恩先生解释说。

旁白 neutral

Nina peeked into the pot

尼娜朝锅里偷看了一眼。

旁白 neutral

" I can see it melting!"

“我能看见它在融化!”

旁白 neutral

" Now turn up that stove and let it boil!" Mr. Dunn said

“现在把炉火调大,让它煮沸!”邓恩先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Don't forget to stir."

“别忘了搅拌。”

旁白 neutral

Jason handed Nina a wooden spoon

伊桑递给尼娜一把木勺。

旁白 neutral

" It's a pretty color," Nina said, stirring

“颜色真好看,”尼娜一边搅拌一边说。

旁白 neutral

" I think we can pour the jam into the jars now," Mr. Dunn said soon

“我想我们现在可以把果酱倒进罐子里了,”邓恩先生很快说道。

旁白 neutral

" Then we'll let the jars cool and put them in the refrigerator."

“然后我们让罐子冷却,再放进冰箱。”

旁白 neutral

A few hours later, Mr. Dunn took the jam jars out of the refrigerator

几个小时后,邓恩先生把果酱罐从冰箱里拿了出来。

旁白 neutral

" We have some ribbons and cards

“我们有一些丝带和卡片。

旁白 neutral

You can decorate your jar and give it to someone sweet," he said

你们可以装饰自己的罐子,把它送给一个贴心的人,”他说道。

旁白 neutral

" Give it to someone?" Nina thought

“送给别人?”尼娜心想。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly she smiled

突然,她笑了。

旁白 neutral

At the end of the day, Nina ran to greet her mom and aunt

一天结束时,尼娜跑过去迎接她的妈妈和阿姨。

旁白 neutral

" Aunt Sujong!" she cried

“秀贞阿姨!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" This jam is for you."

“这罐果酱是给您的。”

旁白 neutral

" Thanks, Nina," Aunt Sujong said, hugging her

“谢谢你,尼娜,”秀贞阿姨说着,拥抱了她。

旁白 neutral

Then she read Nina's card

然后她读了尼娜的卡片。

旁白 neutral

It said: " Something sweet for someone sweet."

上面写着:“甜蜜的东西送给贴心的人。”