Level 4 · 欢乐儿童中心
🎬

E42 · Episodes

042 自制驱虫喷雾

自制驱虫喷雾

Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 42 — 自制驱虫喷雾.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Jason couldn't concentrate

杰森没法集中注意力。

旁白 neutral

He couldn't even walk

他甚至连路都走不了。

旁白 neutral

His legs were so itchy!

他的腿痒得不行!

旁白 neutral

Last night he and his dad had eaten dinner outside

昨晚他和爸爸在户外吃了晚饭。

旁白 neutral

By the time they went inside, Jason was covered in mosquito bites

等他们回到屋里时,杰森身上被蚊子咬满了包。

旁白 neutral

Itchy, horrible mosquito bites

又痒又讨厌的蚊子包。

旁白 neutral

" I can't take it anymore!"

“我受不了了!”

旁白 neutral

Jason showed everyone the red spots on his legs

杰森让大家看他腿上的红点。

旁白 neutral

" Wow," said Nina." They look itchy."

“哇,”妮娜说,“看起来很痒。”

旁白 neutral

" You should have used bug spray," said Izzie

“你该用驱虫喷雾的,”伊兹说。

旁白 neutral

" I can't use bug spray," Jason said

"我不能用防蚊喷雾。"杰森说。

旁白 neutral

" Why not?" Nina asked

"为什么不能?"妮娜问。

旁白 neutral

" Because I'm allergic to the chemicals." Jason frowned

"因为我对里面的化学品过敏。"杰森皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" Well then it's your lucky day!" said Mr. Dunn

"哈,那你今天走运了!"邓老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Lucky?" Jason echoed." What's lucky about mosquito bites?"

"走运?"杰森重复道。"被蚊子咬有什么好运的?"

旁白 neutral

" We're making Campers' Bug Spray today," Mr. Dunn explained

"我们今天要做‘露营者防蚊喷雾’。"邓老师解释道。

旁白 neutral

" It's all-natural bug spray."

"它是纯天然的防蚊喷雾。"

旁白 neutral

" Really?" Jason didn't believe it

"真的?"杰森不太相信。

旁白 neutral

" How do you make it?"

"怎么做出来的?"

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Dunn is a chemistry teacher

"邓老师是化学老师。

旁白 neutral

So he can explain what to do

这样他就可以解释该怎么做了。

旁白 neutral

Right, Mr. Dunn?"

对吧,邓老师?

旁白 neutral

Bobby looked at his teacher

鲍比看着他的老师。

旁白 neutral

" That's the plan." Mr. Dunn nodded

“计划就是这样。”邓老师点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" Have a seat."

“请坐。”

旁白 neutral

" In some of these bottles are very strong oils called essential oils

“这些瓶子里有些是非常强烈的油,叫做精油。

旁白 neutral

By mixing certain essential oils, you can make a scent that will send mosquitoes running."

通过混合某些精油,你可以制造出一种让蚊子逃跑的气味。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Dunn coughed

邓老师咳嗽了一声。

旁白 neutral

" I mean, flying."

“我是说,飞走。”

旁白 neutral

Nina giggled. She liked Mr. Dunn's silly jokes

妮娜咯咯地笑了。她喜欢邓老师傻乎乎的玩笑。

旁白 neutral

" But won't the scent make us want to run away too?" Ethan asked

伊桑问:“可是,这味道不会让我们也想逃跑吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't think so

“我不这么认为。”

旁白 neutral

But you can decide for yourself in a minute," Mr. Dunn said

但你们马上就能自己判断了。”邓老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone, take one of the spray bottles and write your name on it

“各位,每人拿一个喷雾瓶,在上面写上自己的名字。

旁白 neutral

This will be your bug spray bottle."

这将是你们的防虫喷雾瓶。”

旁白 neutral

Jason carefully wrote his name on a bottle

杰森小心地把名字写在一个瓶子上。

旁白 neutral

" First we have to add what's called a base oil," said Mr. Dunn

“首先,我们要加入所谓的基底油。”邓老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Today our base is olive oil

“今天我们的基底是橄榄油。

旁白 neutral

We'll start with that so the essential oils aren't so strong."

我们先加这个,这样精油就不会太浓。”

旁白 neutral

" And so we won't be allergic?" Jason asked

“这样我们就不会过敏了吗?”杰森问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes. Some people get a rash from too much strong essential oil," Mr. Dunn said

“是的。有些人会因为用了太多高浓度精油而起皮疹。”邓老师说。

旁白 neutral

" So we're going to carefully measure how much we put in."

“所以我们要仔细测量加入的量。”

旁白 neutral

Everyone poured in the olive oil

每个人都倒入了橄榄油。

旁白 neutral

Next Mr. Dunn held up a bottle

接着,邓老师举起一个瓶子。

旁白 neutral

" See this bottle's special top?

“看到这个瓶子的特殊瓶盖了吗?

旁白 neutral

The dropper helps us measure the eucalyptus oil one drop at a time."

这个滴管能帮我们一滴一滴地量取桉叶油。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Dunn put a few drops in his hand

邓老师往自己手上滴了几滴。

旁白 neutral

Then he rubbed his hands together and held them up for the kids to smell

然后他搓了搓手,举起来让孩子们闻。

旁白 neutral

" I like it," Izzie said

“我喜欢这个味道。”伊兹说。

旁白 neutral

" It smells clean and fresh."

“闻起来干净又清新。”

旁白 neutral

Ethan took a sniff

伊桑闻了一下。

旁白 neutral

" Wow! That's strong."

“哇!好冲的味道。”

旁白 neutral

" Put twenty drops into your bottle," Mr. Dunn said

“往你们的瓶子里滴20滴。”邓老师说。

旁白 neutral

Jason squinted." I feel like it might sting my eyes," he said

杰森眯起眼睛。“我感觉它可能会刺痛我的眼睛。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" The oil could sting your eyes!" Mr. Dunn said

“这精油确实可能刺痛眼睛!”邓老师说。

旁白 neutral

" So be very careful not to touch your eyes after handling essential oils."

“所以处理完精油后,千万要小心,别用手碰眼睛。”

旁白 neutral

" What do we put in next?" Bobby asked

“接下来我们加什么?”鲍比问。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Dunn held up another bottle

邓老师又举起一个瓶子。

旁白 neutral

" Citronella essential oil."

“香茅精油。”

旁白 neutral

" We have citronella candles in our backyard," Nina said

“我家后院有香茅蜡烛。”妮娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Citronella keeps mosquitoes away," Mr. Dunn said

“香茅能驱蚊。”邓老师说。

旁白 neutral

" So add twenty drops of this too

“所以这个也加20滴。

旁白 neutral

Shake it up and you're done!

摇一摇就完成了!

旁白 neutral

Next time we go on a hike, you can spray it on your arms and legs

下次我们去远足,你就可以把它喷在胳膊和腿上。

旁白 neutral

Try this if you go outside tonight, Jason

杰森,如果你今晚出门,试试这个。

旁白 neutral

I don't think any mosquitoes will bother you," Mr. Dunn said

我觉得不会有蚊子来骚扰你了。”邓老师说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll try it," Jason said

“我会试试的。”杰森说。

旁白 neutral

" But after last night, I have no skin left to bite anyway!"

“不过经过昨晚,我反正也没什么皮能留给它们咬了!”