E40 · Episodes
040 记忆墙画
记忆墙画
Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 40 — 记忆墙画.
69 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Nina was sad
妮娜很难过。
旁白 neutral
She didn't like the last day of school
她不喜欢学期的最后一天。
旁白 neutral
It meant she wouldn't see her friends for two months
这意味着她将有两个月见不到朋友们。
旁白 neutral
" I wonder what we'll do today," Ethan said to Nina
“我真好奇我们今天会做什么,”伊桑对妮娜说。
旁白 neutral
They were walking to Kids Central
他们正走向儿童中心。
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Bobby said, joining them
“是啊,”鲍比说着,加入了他们。
旁白 neutral
" It'll be my last day of Kids Central. Ever."
“这将是我在儿童中心的最后一天。永远的最后一天。”
旁白 neutral
" What do you mean?" Nina asked, surprised
“你是什么意思?”妮娜惊讶地问。
旁白 neutral
" In the fall I'm joining the Sunny Dale boys' soccer team
“秋天我就要加入阳光谷男子足球队了。
旁白 neutral
I'll have practice after school," Bobby said
我放学后要训练,”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
" No more Four Square or hopscotch for me."
“我不能再玩四方格或跳房子了。”
旁白 neutral
He laughed, but Nina thought he looked sad
他笑了起来,但妮娜觉得他看起来有些难过。
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly laid a huge piece of paper on the gym floor
雪莉老师在体育馆地板上铺了一大张纸。
旁白 neutral
" Today we're going to make a special mural," she said
“今天我们要做一幅特别的壁画,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" What's special about it?" Jason asked
“它特别在哪里呢?”杰森问。
旁白 neutral
" You won't just make it
“你们不只是制作它。
旁白 neutral
You'll be in it," Miss Shelly said
你们还会在画里,”雪莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" In it?" Izzie asked
“在画里?”伊兹问。
旁白 neutral
" You're going to lie down on the paper
“你们要躺在纸上。
旁白 neutral
A partner will trace your body with a marker
一个伙伴会用马克笔描出你们的身体轮廓。
旁白 neutral
Then we'll cut clothes from old cloth to glue on top
然后我们会从旧布上剪下衣服,粘在上面。
旁白 neutral
We even have yarn to make your hair!"
我们甚至有毛线来做你们的头发!”
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly smiled
雪莉老师笑了。
旁白 neutral
" Will you be my partner?" Nina quickly asked Izzie
“你愿意做我的搭档吗?”尼娜赶紧问伊兹。
旁白 neutral
" Of course," Izzie said
“当然啦。”伊兹说。
旁白 neutral
" We're going to work together,"
“我们要一起合作了,”
旁白 neutral
Bobby said, pointing to Jason and Ethan
鲍比指着杰森和伊森说道。
旁白 neutral
Nina took off her shoes
尼娜脱下了鞋子。
旁白 neutral
She lay down on the paper
她躺在了大纸上。
旁白 neutral
" Trace me!" she said
“描我吧!”她说。
旁白 neutral
Izzie started to trace around Nina's legs and arms
伊兹开始沿着尼娜的腿和手臂描画。
旁白 neutral
" Ha-ha! That tickles!"
“哈哈!好痒哦!”
旁白 neutral
When Izzie was finished, Nina looked at her outline
伊兹画完后,尼娜看了看自己的轮廓。
旁白 neutral
" Wow. I'm that big?"
“哇,我有这么大吗?”
旁白 neutral
" My turn," Izzie said
“轮到我了,”伊兹说。
旁白 neutral
This time Nina traced Izzie
这次尼娜描了伊兹的轮廓。
旁白 neutral
Then the girls looked through the piles of cloth
然后女孩们翻看那堆布。
旁白 neutral
They had to choose their outfits
她们得选择自己的服装。
旁白 neutral
" Ooh, this is pretty."
“哦,这块真漂亮。”
旁白 neutral
Nina held up some flower print cloth
尼娜拿起一块印花布。
旁白 neutral
" I'll make this my shirt."
“我要把这块做成我的衬衫。”
旁白 neutral
Izzie held up some polka-dot cloth
伊兹拿起一块波点布。
旁白 neutral
They laid the cloth on their outlines
她们把布放在自己的轮廓上。
旁白 neutral
They measured how much they needed
他们量了需要多少布料。
旁白 neutral
Both girls chose blue cloth to make jeans
两个女孩都选了蓝色的布来做牛仔裤。
旁白 neutral
The boys were choosing yarn for their hair
男孩们在挑毛线来做头发。
旁白 neutral
" Here, Izzie, this looks like your hair!"
“给你,伊兹,这个看起来像你的头发!”
旁白 neutral
Ethan held up a ball of yellow yarn
伊森举起一个黄色的毛线球。
旁白 neutral
" Nina, here's one for you. Catch!"
“尼娜,这是给你的。接住!”
旁白 neutral
Bobby tossed her a ball of black yarn
鲍比扔给她一个黑色的毛线球。
旁白 neutral
The girls drew their faces and glued yarn hair onto their outlines
女孩们画了脸,又把毛线头发粘在轮廓上。
旁白 neutral
In the mural all the kids were smiling and holding hands
壁画里的孩子们都笑着,手拉着手。
旁白 neutral
" I won't be in Kids Central next year," Jason said suddenly
“明年我就不会来儿童中心了。”杰森突然说。
旁白 neutral
" My dad is going to work from home."
“我爸爸要在家里工作了。”
旁白 neutral
" You too?" Nina couldn't believe it
“你也要?”尼娜不敢相信。
旁白 neutral
Today was turning into a very sad day
今天正变成一个非常伤心的日子。
旁白 neutral
" I'll miss Kids Central
“我会想念儿童中心的。
旁白 neutral
But it'll be fun to help my dad cook dinner!" Jason went on
不过帮爸爸做晚饭会很有趣!”杰森接着说。
旁白 neutral
" We'll miss you too," Miss Shelly said
“我们也会想你的。”雪莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" What about you girls?"
“你们呢,姑娘们?”
旁白 neutral
Izzie shrugged." I don't know yet
伊兹耸耸肩。“我还不知道。
旁白 neutral
But I hope I'll be here!"
但我希望能留下来!”
旁白 neutral
" I like Kids Central," Nina said a little loudly
“我喜欢儿童中心。”尼娜稍微大声地说。
旁白 neutral
" I want to come back next year!"
“我想明年还来!”
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly laughed
雪莉老师笑了。
旁白 neutral
" I'm glad to hear that!
“听你这么说我很高兴!
旁白 neutral
Now let's hang this mural in the hall."
现在我们把壁画挂到大厅里去吧。”
旁白 neutral
" Next year Kids Central will be totally different," Nina thought
“明年的儿童中心会完全不一样。”尼娜心想。
旁白 neutral
" But I'll always remember this year as the best year ever!"
“但我会永远记得,今年是最棒的一年!”