Level 4 · 欢乐儿童中心
🎬

E38 · Episodes

038 自己做午餐

自己做午餐

Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 38 — 自己做午餐.

61 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" How many of you make your own lunches?" Miss Shelly asked

“你们有多少人自己做午餐?”谢莉老师问。

旁白 neutral

Ethan, Bobby, Jason, Izzie, and Nina sat on the rug

伊桑、博比、杰森、伊兹和尼娜坐在地毯上。

旁白 neutral

It was another day of Kids Central

又是“儿童中心”的一天。

旁白 neutral

Nina spoke up

尼娜开口了。

旁白 neutral

" I don't, but my mom wishes I did."

“我不做,但我妈妈希望我做。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, today you will make a sandwich by yourself," Miss Shelly said

“嗯,今天你们将自己做一个三明治,”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

" You can bring it to school tomorrow for lunch."

“明天可以带到学校当午餐。”

旁白 neutral

Jason smiled. That would make his busy parents happy!

杰森笑了。那会让忙碌的父母很高兴!

旁白 neutral

" We have ingredients here to make tuna or egg salad sandwiches

“这里有做吞拿鱼或鸡蛋沙拉三明治的材料。

旁白 neutral

Decide which one you want to make," Miss Shelly said

决定你们想做哪一种,”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

Nina and Ethan chose tuna salad

妮娜和伊桑选了金枪鱼沙拉。

旁白 neutral

Jason, Bobby, and Izzie chose egg salad

杰森、鲍比和伊兹选了鸡蛋沙拉。

旁白 neutral

" Egg salad makers, you have to boil your eggs

“做鸡蛋沙拉的同学们,你们得把鸡蛋煮一下。

旁白 neutral

So place your eggs in a pot of water

所以把鸡蛋放进一锅水里。

旁白 neutral

I'll turn on the burner," Miss Shelly said

我来开炉火。”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Let's mix the mayonnaise now," Izzie said

“我们现在把蛋黄酱拌好吧。”伊兹说。

旁白 neutral

" While we wait."

“趁我们等着的时候。”

旁白 neutral

" Good idea." Bobby nodded and reached for the mayonnaise

“好主意。”鲍比点点头,伸手去拿蛋黄酱。

旁白 neutral

" Mix mayonnaise with mustard," Jason read

“蛋黄酱和芥末酱拌在一起。”杰森念道。

旁白 neutral

" And here are the chopped cucumbers," Izzie said

“这里是切好的黄瓜。”伊兹说。

旁白 neutral

" Tuna salad makers," Miss Shelly said

“金枪鱼沙拉组的同学们,”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

" You need to open your cans."

“你们需要打开罐头。”

旁白 neutral

Ethan picked up a can opener and placed it on the can

伊森拿起开罐器,把它放在罐头上。

旁白 neutral

Twist, twist, twist. He opened his can

拧啊拧,拧啊拧。他打开了罐头。

旁白 neutral

" How'd you do that?" Nina asked

“你是怎么做到的?”尼娜问。

旁白 neutral

" I turned the handle, but nothing happened!"

“我转了把手,但是没反应!”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe the blade didn't cut through the metal," Ethan said

“也许刀刃没有切透金属,”伊森说。

旁白 neutral

" Squeeze the handles shut, like this."

“把把手合拢,像这样。”

旁白 neutral

Ethan showed her how

伊森示范给她看。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks." Nina smiled

“谢谢。”尼娜笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Now we drain the tuna and mix the mayonnaise with salt and cucumber."

“现在我们把金枪鱼沥干,把蛋黄酱和盐、黄瓜混合。”

旁白 neutral

" The eggs are ready!

“鸡蛋好了!

旁白 neutral

Time to peel and chop," Bobby said

该剥皮切碎了,”博比说。

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly nodded." You peel, I'll cut."

谢莉老师点点头。“你们剥皮,我来切。”

旁白 neutral

" No, we'll chop them,"

“不,我们来切,”

旁白 neutral

Jason said, reaching for the knife

杰森说着,伸手去拿刀。

旁白 neutral

" We're supposed to make lunch by ourselves."

“我们应该自己动手做午餐。”

旁白 neutral

" Be careful, Jason," Miss Shelly warned

“小心,杰森,”谢莉老师提醒道。

旁白 neutral

She watched him chop an egg

她看着他切了一个鸡蛋。

旁白 neutral

" You know, getting help is still okay sometimes," she added

“你知道,有时候接受帮助也是可以的,”她补充道。

旁白 neutral

The egg salad makers mixed their eggs with their mayonnaise

鸡蛋沙拉组的孩子们把鸡蛋和蛋黄酱混合在一起。

旁白 neutral

The tuna salad makers mixed their tuna with their mayonnaise

金枪鱼沙拉组的孩子们把金枪鱼和蛋黄酱混合在一起。

旁白 neutral

" We're ready to make sandwiches!" the two groups cried at the same time

“我们准备好做三明治了!”两组人同时喊道。

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly laughed." Good work, chefs!"

谢莉老师笑了。“干得好,小厨师们!”

旁白 neutral

The kids spread their salads onto pieces of bread

孩子们把沙拉抹在面包片上。

旁白 neutral

Then they put another piece of bread on top

然后他们在上面放上另一片面包。

旁白 neutral

" Now we'll wrap your sandwiches

“现在我们来把你们的三明治包起来。

旁白 neutral

You can bring them for lunch tomorrow!"

你们可以明天带来当午餐!”

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly handed out sheets of paper

谢莉老师分发了一些纸。

旁白 neutral

" This is special paper

“这是一种特殊的纸。

旁白 neutral

It will keep your sandwiches fresh."

它能让你们的三明治保持新鲜。”

旁白 neutral

They folded the paper around the sandwiches

他们把纸包裹在三明治周围折叠好。

旁白 neutral

But Jason was having trouble

但是杰森遇到了麻烦。

旁白 neutral

" Mine doesn't work!" he said

“我的不行!”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Can I help you, Jason?" Miss Shelly asked. Jason nodded

“杰森,需要我帮忙吗?”谢莉老师问。杰森点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" Try putting your sandwich in the center of the paper," she said

“试试把你的三明治放在纸的中央,”她说。

旁白 neutral

When it was time to go home, Jason ran to his mom

放学回家的时候,杰森跑向妈妈。

旁白 neutral

" I made my lunch for tomorrow. All by myself!"

“我把明天的午餐做好了,完全是自己做的!”

旁白 neutral

He looked at his teacher

他看了看老师。

旁白 neutral

" But Miss Shelly helped," he added

“不过谢莉老师也帮忙了,”他补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Sometimes a little help is okay."

“有时候接受一点帮助也没关系。”