Level 4 · 欢乐儿童中心
🎬

E13 · Episodes

013 水果野餐

水果野餐

Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 13 — 水果野餐.

65 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Nina saw Izzie on her way to Kids Central

妮娜在去儿童中心的路上看到了伊兹。

旁白 neutral

" Want to see the book I got at the book fair today?

“想看看我今天在书展上买的书吗?

旁白 neutral

It's called All About Fruit

它叫《关于水果的一切》。

旁白 neutral

I love fruit!"

我爱水果!”

旁白 neutral

" I love fruit too!" Izzie said

“我也爱水果!”伊兹说。

旁白 neutral

Outside, Miss Shelly blew her whistle

外面,谢莉老师吹响了哨子。

旁白 neutral

" Girls, time to put the book away."

“女孩们,该把书收起来了。”

旁白 neutral

" But we're reading about our favorite food. Fruit!" Nina said

“但是我们正在读我们最喜欢的食物。水果!”妮娜说。

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly laughed." Perfect

谢莉老师笑了。“太棒了。

旁白 neutral

Because today we are going on a fruit picnic!

因为今天我们要去水果野餐!

旁白 neutral

But first we have to make our fruit feast."

但首先我们必须制作我们的水果盛宴。”

旁白 neutral

" A fruit picnic? Yay!" Izzie said

“水果野餐?太棒了!”伊兹说。

旁白 neutral

" What's a fruit feast?

“什么是水果盛宴?”

旁白 neutral

It sounds yummy!" Nina said

“听起来很好吃!”妮娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Jason, please read the menu."

“杰森,请读一下菜单。”

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly pointed to a piece of paper tacked onto a tree trunk

谢莉老师指着一张钉在树干上的纸。

旁白 neutral

" Fruit kebabs and kiwi-and-cream sandwiches," Jason read

“水果串和猕猴桃奶油三明治,”杰森读道。

旁白 neutral

" First we'll make the fruit kebabs," Miss Shelly told them

“首先我们要做水果串,”谢莉老师告诉他们。

旁白 neutral

" What's a kebab?" Bobby asked

“什么是串?”鲍比问。

旁白 neutral

" A kebab is food on a skewer," Miss Shelly said

“串就是把食物串在签子上,”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

" So poke a skewer through four pieces of fruit."

“用一根扦子串起四块水果。”

旁白 neutral

" Grape, melon, banana, apple!" Izzie put her fruit on a skewer

“葡萄,甜瓜,香蕉,苹果!”伊兹把她选的水果串到了扦子上。

旁白 neutral

" Melon, apple, banana, grape!" Jason said

“甜瓜,苹果,香蕉,葡萄!”杰森说。

旁白 neutral

" Grape, grape, grape, grape," Bobby said

“葡萄,葡萄,葡萄,葡萄,”博比说。

旁白 neutral

" Is that okay?"

“这样可以吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Whatever you want is fine, Bobby

“你爱怎么串都行,博比。

旁白 neutral

It's your fruit kebab!

这可是你的水果串!”

旁白 neutral

When you're finished, put your kebab in a container," Miss Shelly said

“做完后,把水果串放到盒子里。”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Now we'll make the kiwi-and-cream sandwiches," Miss Shelly said

“现在我们要做奇异果奶油三明治了。”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Take two slices of bread

“取两片面包。

旁白 neutral

Spread whipped cream on one side of each slice," Izzie read

“在每片面包的一面涂上鲜奶油,”伊兹念道。

旁白 neutral

" Then place some kiwi on one slice of bread," Bobby read

“然后在一片面包上放一些奇异果,”鲍比念道。

旁白 neutral

" Place the other slice of bread on top to complete your sandwich

“把另一片面包放在上面,完成你的三明治。

旁白 neutral

Ta-da! I'm done." Nina held up her sandwich

“瞧!我做好了。”妮娜举起她的三明治。

旁白 neutral

" Now we prepare the picnic basket."

“现在我们准备野餐篮。”

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly held up a basket

谢莉老师举起一个篮子。

旁白 neutral

" Put your sandwich in a bag

“把三明治放进袋子里。

旁白 neutral

Then put it in your container."

“然后放进你的餐盒里。”

旁白 neutral

" Off we go!" Miss Shelly said

“我们出发吧!”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

The kids followed her onto the path through the woods

孩子们跟着她,走上了穿过树林的小路。

旁白 neutral

They stopped at a grassy area

他们在一片草地上停了下来。

旁白 neutral

" We made s'mores here!" Nina said

“我们在这里做过烤棉花糖夹心饼!”妮娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, and this is where we'll have our picnic too

“是的,我们也要在这里野餐。

旁白 neutral

What do you think?" Miss Shelly answered

你们觉得怎么样?”谢莉老师回答。

旁白 neutral

" Great!" Bobby said

“太好了!”鲍比说。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe we should have brought umbrellas," Nina said

“也许我们应该带伞来的,”妮娜说。

旁白 neutral

Everyone looked at her

大家都看着她。

旁白 neutral

" Why?" Miss Shelly asked

“为什么?”谢莉老师问。

旁白 neutral

Nina held out her palm

妮娜伸出了手掌。

旁白 neutral

" Because I just felt a raindrop!"

“因为我刚刚感觉到一滴雨点!”

旁白 neutral

" Quick! Put the food back in the basket,"

“快!把食物放回篮子里,”

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly said as it began to rain harder

谢莉老师说,这时雨开始下大了。

旁白 neutral

" Don't forget your sit-upon!"

“别忘了你们的坐垫!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! My book!" Nina ran back for her book

“哦不!我的书!”妮娜跑回去拿她的书。

旁白 neutral

" Whew, we made it." Miss Shelly stopped to catch her breath

“呼,我们赶回来了。”谢莉老师停下来喘口气。

旁白 neutral

" The rain stopped

“雨停了。

旁白 neutral

Look, the sun is coming out!" Nina said

看,太阳出来了!”妮娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, this weather." Miss Shelly sighed

“唉,这天气。”谢莉老师叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

Then she smiled

然后她笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Why don't we have our picnic here on the blacktop?"

“我们不如就在这柏油地上野餐吧?”

旁白 neutral

Izzie grinned." If it starts to rain again, we can run back inside."

伊兹咧嘴一笑。“如果又开始下雨,我们可以跑回屋里。”

旁白 neutral

She plopped her sit-upon down on the blacktop

她一屁股把坐垫放在了柏油地上。

旁白 neutral

" Anywhere is fine

“哪儿都行。

旁白 neutral

Let's eat already," Nina said

我们快开吃吧,”妮娜说。

旁白 neutral

" And then we can read my fruit book again!"

“然后我们可以再读我那本水果书!”