E07 · Episodes
007 神奇的卡片魔术
神奇的卡片魔术
Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 7 — 神奇的卡片魔术.
61 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Hi, Miss Shelly
“嗨,雪莉老师。”
旁白 neutral
What are we doing today?"
“我们今天做什么呀?”
旁白 neutral
Jason was the first to arrive in the gym for Kids Central
杰森第一个来到体育馆参加 Kids Central 活动。
旁白 neutral
" Hello, Jason. I can't tell you until everyone else arrives
“你好,杰森。我得等大家都到齐了才能告诉你。
旁白 neutral
But you can help me pass out these index cards," Miss Shelly said
不过你可以先帮我把这些索引卡片发给大家。”雪莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" Hi." Nina walked in next
“嗨。”接着妮娜走了进来。
旁白 neutral
" What are the cards for?"
“这些卡片是用来做什么的?”
旁白 neutral
" We can't find out until everyone gets here," Jason told her
“要等大家都到了才知道。”杰森告诉她。
旁白 neutral
Bobby and Izzie walked in
博比和伊兹走了进来。
旁白 neutral
" Let's start!" Jason told Miss Shelly
“我们开始吧!”杰森对雪莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" Everyone is here."
“大家都到了。”
旁白 neutral
" Jason, let me sit down first. Geesh!"
“杰森,让我先坐下。真是的!”
旁白 neutral
Izzie rolled her eyes at Nina and sat down at the table
伊齐朝妮娜翻了个白眼,然后在桌边坐下。
旁白 neutral
" Okay, now I'm ready."
“好了,现在我准备好了。”
旁白 neutral
" Today we will do something impossible," Miss Shelly said
“今天我们要做一件不可能的事。”雪莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" No way. That's impossible!" Bobby said. Everyone laughed
“不可能。那是不可能的!”博比说。大家都笑了。
旁白 neutral
" Hold up your index card
“举起你们的索引卡。
旁白 neutral
Which is bigger, the card or your face?" Miss Shelly asked
哪个更大,卡片还是你的脸?”雪莉老师问。
旁白 neutral
" My face," Izzie and Nina said at the same time
“我的脸。”伊齐和妮娜异口同声地说。
旁白 neutral
" Of course my face," Bobby said
“当然是我的脸。”博比说。
旁白 neutral
But Jason shook his head
但杰森摇了摇头。
旁白 neutral
He had seen magic shows before
他以前看过魔术表演。
旁白 neutral
" Is this a trick question?" he asked
“这是个陷阱问题吗?”他问道。
旁白 neutral
" I think the card is bigger."
“我觉得卡片更大。”
旁白 neutral
" You think the card is bigger?
“你觉得卡片更大?
旁白 neutral
Let's measure and see," Miss Shelly said
我们量量看。”雪莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" How big is the card?"
“卡片有多大?”
旁白 neutral
Bobby measured." 13 centimeters wide and 8 centimeters tall."
鲍比量了一下。“宽13厘米,高8厘米。”
旁白 neutral
" Have you ever measured your face?" Miss Shelly asked
“你有量过你的脸吗?”雪莉老师问。
旁白 neutral
" My face is 17 centimeters long and 12 centimeters wide," Jason said
“我的脸长17厘米,宽12厘米。”杰森说。
旁白 neutral
" So your head is bigger
“所以你的头更大。
旁白 neutral
But I bet you can fit your head through this little index card."
但我敢说你肯定能把头从这张小索引卡片穿过去。”
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly held up her card
雪莉老师举起她的卡片。
旁白 neutral
" What? No way!" Jason said
“什么?怎么可能!”杰森说。
旁白 neutral
" Impossible," Bobby said
“不可能,”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
" I bet Miss Shelly can do it," Izzie said
“我敢说雪莉老师能做得到,”伊姿说。
旁白 neutral
She smiled at her favorite teacher
她冲她最喜欢的老师笑了笑。
旁白 neutral
" Well, I'll show you a trick," Miss Shelly said
“嗯,我给你们变个戏法,”雪莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" A magic trick?" Jason asked
“是魔术吗?”杰森问。
旁白 neutral
" Not a magic trick
“不是魔术。
旁白 neutral
A real trick," she answered
一个真正的戏法。”她回答。
旁白 neutral
" Step 1: Fold your card in half from top to bottom
“第一步:把卡片从上到下对折。
旁白 neutral
Step 2: Make 13 small cuts on the folded side of your card."
第二步:在卡片折叠的那一侧剪13个小口。”
旁白 neutral
Everyone cut carefully
大家都小心翼翼地剪。
旁白 neutral
" Step 3: Make 13 small cuts on the open side of your card
“第三步:在卡片开口的那一侧剪13个小口。
旁白 neutral
Step 4: Carefully unfold your card and cut along the fold
第四步:小心地展开卡片,沿着折痕剪开。
旁白 neutral
But do not cut the first edge or the last edge
但不要剪到最前边和最后边的那两个小口。”
旁白 neutral
What do you have?"
你们得到了什么?”
旁白 neutral
Jason unfolded his card
杰森展开了他的卡片。
旁白 neutral
His eyes opened wide
他睁大了眼睛。
旁白 neutral
" Wow! It's huge
“哇!好大呀。
旁白 neutral
And my head fits through it!"
我的头能穿过去!”
旁白 neutral
" But it's still just a regular index card."
“可它仍然只是一张普通的索引卡片。”
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly put her card back together
雪莉老师把自己的卡片重新拼了回去。
旁白 neutral
" That's a cool trick, Miss Shelly," Jason said
“这戏法真酷,雪莉老师。”杰森说。
旁白 neutral
" Will you teach us more like that?"
“你能再教我们一些这样的吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Sure. But right now I think your dad's waiting for you."
“当然。但我想你爸爸现在正在等你呢。”
旁白 neutral
She pointed to the door
她指了指门口。
旁白 neutral
" Dad!" Jason jumped up
“爸爸!”杰森跳了起来。
旁白 neutral
" Want to see a cool trick?
“想看个酷戏法吗?
旁白 neutral
I can put my head through an index card!"
我能把头穿过一张索引卡!”