E03 · Episodes
003 舒服的座位
舒服的座位
Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 3 — 舒服的座位.
56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Jason was swimming away from a great white shark when someone tapped him on the shoulder
杰森正游着逃离一只大白鲨,这时有人拍了拍他的肩膀。
旁白 neutral
" Jason," Miss Shelly said
“杰森,”谢莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" I've warned you about video games in Kids Central..."
“我警告过你在Kids Central玩电子游戏……”
旁白 neutral
" Sorry, Miss Shelly," Jason mumbled
“对不起,谢莉老师,”杰森咕哝着说。
旁白 neutral
He looked down and saw himself get eaten by the shark
他低头一看,看见自己正被鲨鱼吃掉。
旁白 neutral
" Did everyone bring in a plastic garbage bag and a newspaper?" Miss Shelly asked the kids
“大家都带了塑料袋和报纸吗?”谢莉老师问孩子们。
旁白 neutral
" Yes. But what are they for?" Nina wanted to know
“带了。可它们是干什么用的?”妮娜想知道。
旁白 neutral
" It's a surprise," Miss Shelly said, her eyes twinkling
“这是个惊喜,”谢莉老师说,眼睛闪闪发光。
旁白 neutral
" Everyone, grab two paint pens and a ruler from the table
“大家从桌子上拿两支画笔和一把尺子。
旁白 neutral
Toss them in your bags and follow me outside!"
把它们扔进包里,跟我出去!”
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly led the class to the picnic tables on the playground
谢莉老师带领全班到了操场上的野餐桌。
旁白 neutral
" We're lucky we have these tables
“我们很幸运能有这些桌子。
旁白 neutral
But what if we wanted to sit under that tree over there?
但如果我们想坐在那边那棵树下呢?
旁白 neutral
Or in a park that doesn't have tables?"
或者在一个没有桌子的公园里呢?”
旁白 neutral
The kids stared at her
孩子们盯着她。
旁白 neutral
" The ground is all wet," Miss Shelly hinted
“地上全是湿的,”谢莉老师暗示道。
旁白 neutral
" We'd get all wet," Bobby said
“我们会浑身湿透的,”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
" We'd need something to sit on!" Izzie burst out
“我们需要可以坐的东西!”伊兹脱口而出。
旁白 neutral
" Yes! We'd need something like a sit-upon!" Miss Shelly said
“是的!我们需要一个坐垫之类的东西!”谢莉老师说。
旁白 neutral
" Today we're going to make sit-upons
“今天我们要来做坐垫。
旁白 neutral
Take everything out of your bag except for the newspaper
把书包里的东西都拿出来,只留下报纸。
旁白 neutral
First we have to cut your garbage bags to make them smaller
首先我们要把你们的垃圾袋剪小。
旁白 neutral
Let your newspaper slide all the way to the bottom of the bag
把报纸滑到袋子最底部。
旁白 neutral
Measure about ten centimeters from the end of the newspaper
从报纸的一端量出大约十厘米。
旁白 neutral
Then cut off the open end of the bag."
然后把袋子的开口那端剪掉。”
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly handed out scissors
谢莉老师分发了剪刀。
旁白 neutral
" Measure," Bobby said, placing a ruler on his bag
“量一下。”鲍比说着,把尺子放到他的袋子上。
旁白 neutral
" Cut," Nina said, cutting her bag
“剪开。”尼娜说着,剪着她的袋子。
旁白 neutral
" Perfect!" Izzie said, holding up her bag
“完美!”伊兹说着,举起她的袋子。
旁白 neutral
" Now fold the loose side, like you're wrapping a present
“现在把松软的一边折起来,就像在包装礼物一样。
旁白 neutral
Then tape the end with duct tape
然后用胶带把末端封好。
旁白 neutral
Be careful. Duct tape is very sticky!"
小心点。这个胶带很黏的!”
旁白 neutral
Jason sat with his arms crossed, looking unhappy
杰森双臂交叉坐着,看起来不高兴。
旁白 neutral
" What's the matter, Jason?" Miss Shelly asked
“怎么了,杰森?”谢莉老师问道。
旁白 neutral
" I don't like this craft," he said grumpily
“我不喜欢这个手工,”他气鼓鼓地说。
旁白 neutral
" Why not?" Miss Shelly frowned
“为什么不喜欢?”谢莉老师皱起眉头。
旁白 neutral
" My mom gave me a pink garbage bag!
“我妈妈给了我一个粉色的垃圾袋!
旁白 neutral
I hate pink!"
我讨厌粉色!”
旁白 neutral
Jason pushed his bag away from him
杰森把他的袋子从身边推开。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, Jason. Pink is a great color
“哦,杰森。粉色是很棒的颜色呀。
旁白 neutral
But if you want a different bag... Let's see..
但如果你想要不一样的袋子……我们来看看……
旁白 neutral
Does anyone want to trade bags with Jason?"
有谁想和杰森交换袋子吗?”
旁白 neutral
" I do!" Izzie jumped up." I love pink!"
“我换!”伊姿跳了起来。“我喜欢粉色!”
旁白 neutral
" Thank you, Izzie
“谢谢你,伊姿。
旁白 neutral
What color is your bag?" Miss Shelly asked
你的袋子是什么颜色的?”谢莉老师问。
旁白 neutral
" Gray. Is that okay?" Izzie looked at Jason
“灰色。可以吗?”伊姿看着杰森。
旁白 neutral
" Gray is my favorite color." Jason grinned
“灰色是我最喜欢的颜色。”杰森咧嘴笑了。
旁白 neutral
" Problem solved. Now everyone is going to paint their sit-upons!"
“问题解决了。现在大家来给自己的坐垫画上图案吧!”
旁白 neutral
Miss Shelly turned to the other kids
谢莉老师转向其他孩子。
旁白 neutral
" Use your paint pens to decorate your sit-upon any way you'd like!
“用你们的画笔,把自己的坐垫装饰成你们喜欢的样子!
旁白 neutral
Make sure to put your name on it
一定要写上自己的名字哦。
旁白 neutral
Then you're all done!"
然后你们就大功告成了!”
旁白 neutral
" Wow, Jason. That's cool," Izzie said
“哇,杰森。这个好酷。”伊姿说。
旁白 neutral
Jason had drawn a great white shark on his sit-upon
杰森在他的坐垫上画了一条大白鲨。
旁白 neutral
" Thanks. I guess it's okay
“谢谢。我觉得还行吧。
旁白 neutral
But it would have looked dumb on a pink bag!" he said
但要是画在粉色袋子上,看起来会很蠢的!”他说。