Level 4 · 欢乐儿童中心
🎬

E01 · Episodes

001 欢迎来儿童中心

欢迎来儿童中心

Little Fox Level 4 · Fun at Kids Central · Episode 1 — 欢迎来儿童中心.

60 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Nina watched the other second graders run outside

尼娜看着其他二年级学生跑向外面。

旁白 neutral

Their parents were picking them up

他们的家长来接他们了。

旁白 neutral

But Nina's mom worked late

可是尼娜的妈妈要工作到很晚。

旁白 neutral

So Nina was going to Kids Central

所以尼娜要去儿童中心。

旁白 neutral

Nina walked into the gym

尼娜走进了体育馆。

旁白 neutral

She wished she could go home and play in her backyard

她真希望能回家,在自家后院玩。

旁白 neutral

A big banner over the windows read " After-School Fun & Games @ Kids Central!"

窗户上方挂着一条大横幅,写着“课后欢乐时光@儿童中心!”

旁白 neutral

Nina didn't see anyone she knew

尼娜没看到一个认识的人。

旁白 neutral

She felt nervous

她觉得紧张。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, there's my name."

“哦,有我的名字。”

旁白 neutral

Nina spotted a name tag with her name on it and sat down

尼娜看到一个写有自己名字的姓名牌,便坐了下来。

旁白 neutral

Izzie was excited to be at Kids Central

伊兹来到儿童托管中心很兴奋。

旁白 neutral

But her name tag was wrong

但她的姓名牌是错的。

旁白 neutral

" Isabel?" Izzie read." I'm Izzie, not Isabel!"

“伊莎贝尔?”伊兹念道,“我是伊兹,不是伊莎贝尔!”

旁白 neutral

Izzie looked at the boy next to her

伊兹看了看旁边的男孩。

旁白 neutral

" You must be Jason."

“你肯定是杰森。”

旁白 neutral

" Welcome, everyone! Please find your seat," Miss Shelly called

“欢迎大家!请找到自己的座位。”谢莉老师大声说。

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly was the Kids Central teacher

谢莉老师是儿童托管中心的老师。

旁白 neutral

Nina thought she had a nice smile

尼娜觉得她的笑容很亲切。

旁白 neutral

" Today we're going to decorate name tags," Miss Shelly said

“今天我们要装饰姓名牌。”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

A tall boy sat down next to Nina

一个高个子男孩在尼娜旁边坐了下来。

旁白 neutral

He didn't say hello

他没有打招呼。

旁白 neutral

But his name tag said " BOBBY."

但他的姓名牌上写着“博比”。

旁白 neutral

" Look through the magazines on your table

“翻一翻你们桌上的杂志。

旁白 neutral

Cut out pictures of things you like," Miss Shelly said

把你们喜欢的东西的图片剪下来,”谢莉老师说。

旁白 neutral

" For example, Nina, what do you like?" Miss Shelly asked

“比如说,尼娜,你喜欢什么?”谢莉老师问。

旁白 neutral

Nina smiled

尼娜笑了。

旁白 neutral

" I like the color purple and I like my rain boots," she answered shyly

“我喜欢紫色,还喜欢我的雨靴,”她害羞地回答。

旁白 neutral

" Nice! Jason, what do you like?"

“很好!杰森,你喜欢什么?”

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly waited." Jason?"

谢莉老师等待着。“杰森?”

旁白 neutral

Izzie poked Jason's arm

伊兹戳了戳杰森的胳膊。

旁白 neutral

" He likes video games," she said

"他喜欢玩电子游戏,"她说。

旁白 neutral

" Jason, we don't play video games at Kids Central

"杰森,在Kids Central我们不玩电子游戏。

旁白 neutral

Please put that away." Miss Shelly sounded serious

请把它收起来。"谢莉老师的语气很认真。

旁白 neutral

" Besides video games, what do you like?"

"除了电子游戏,你还喜欢什么呢?"

旁白 neutral

Jason looked up." Cheeseburgers."

杰森抬起头。"芝士汉堡。"

旁白 neutral

" Great! Start cutting!" Miss Shelly pointed to the magazines

"太好了!开始剪吧!"谢莉老师指了指杂志。

旁白 neutral

" Please pass me that magazine," Nina said

"请把那本杂志递给我,"尼娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Please pass me those scissors," Bobby said

"请把那把剪刀递给我,"鲍比说。

旁白 neutral

Izzie waved her hand in the air

伊兹在空中挥手。

旁白 neutral

" Miss Shelly? I need a new name tag

"谢莉老师?我需要一个新的姓名牌。

旁白 neutral

Only my grandma calls me Isabel

只有我奶奶叫我伊莎贝尔。

旁白 neutral

Everyone calls me Izzie."

大家都叫我伊兹。"

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry! You can make a new name tag."

"抱歉!你可以做一个新的姓名牌。"

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly handed her some stiff paper

谢莉老师递给她一些硬纸。

旁白 neutral

" Punch two holes in the top." Izzie punched

"在顶部打两个孔。"伊兹打了孔。

旁白 neutral

" Then write your name in big, beautiful letters

"然后用大大的、漂亮的字体写你的名字。

旁白 neutral

Now take all the pictures you cut out

现在把你剪下来的所有图片都拿出来。

旁白 neutral

Glue them onto your name tag

把它们粘到你的姓名牌上。

旁白 neutral

You can glue them on the front, on the back, or on both sides!

你可以粘在正面、背面,或者两面都粘!

旁白 neutral

When you're done, choose a piece of yarn

完成后,选一根毛线。

旁白 neutral

Thread it through the holes on your tag

把它穿过姓名牌上的孔。

旁白 neutral

Ta-da! Your name tag becomes a necklace!"

瞧!你的姓名牌就变成了一条项链!"

旁白 neutral

Miss Shelly tied her name tag around her neck

谢莉老师把自己的姓名牌系在脖子上。

旁白 neutral

" You could also hang it on your bedroom doorknob."

"你也可以把它挂在卧室的门把手上。"

旁白 neutral

" Nina, your mom's here," Miss Shelly called

"尼娜,你妈妈来了,"谢莉老师喊道。

旁白 neutral

Nina looked surprised." Is Kids Central over already?"

尼娜看起来很惊讶。"Kids Central已经结束了吗?"

旁白 neutral

" Yep. Time to go home, sweetie," her mom said

"是的。该回家了,宝贝,"她妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" Bye, Miss Shelly!" Nina ran to her mom

"再见,谢莉老师!"尼娜跑向妈妈。

旁白 neutral

" Look what I made!"

"看我做了什么!"