Level 5 · 魔法城堡
🎬

E17 · Episodes

017 凯瑟琳的愿望

凯瑟琳的愿望

Little Fox Level 5 · The Enchanted Castle · Episode 17 — 凯瑟琳的愿望.

74 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Kathleen and Mabel were still at their tea party

凯瑟琳和梅布尔还在参加她们的茶会。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly they both felt the same way

突然,两人都产生了同样的感觉。

旁白 neutral

They must go to the Temple of Flora!

她们必须去芙罗拉神殿!

旁白 neutral

They didn't know why, but they knew they must go

她们不知道原因,但知道自己非去不可。

旁白 neutral

When Gerald and Jimmy yelled for help, Kathleen and Mabel were ready to help

杰拉尔德和吉米大声呼救时,凯瑟琳和梅布尔已经准备好帮忙了。

旁白 neutral

The girls opened the door, and the boys were free

女孩们打开门,男孩们就自由了。

旁白 neutral

Kathleen hugged her brothers

凯瑟琳拥抱了她的哥哥们。

旁白 neutral

They spoke about their adventures in London and in the secret passage

他们聊起了在伦敦和秘密通道里的冒险经历。

旁白 neutral

" Did you leave that Ugly-Wugly in London?" asked Mabel

“你们把那个丑八怪留在伦敦了吗?”梅布尔问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Gerald

“是的,”杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

" Now we'll seal the ring in an envelope so no one else gets in trouble."

“现在我们得把戒指装进信封封好,这样就不会再给别人带来麻烦了。”

旁白 neutral

" But I didn't have a chance to use it," protested Kathleen

“可是我还没机会试试呢,”凯瑟琳抗议道。

旁白 neutral

" You've seen what it does," said Gerald

“你已经见识过它的本事了,”杰拉德说。

旁白 neutral

" Why would you want to use it?"

“为什么还想用呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I'd make it do nice things," said Kathleen

“我会让它做好事的,”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" Let's just put it back in the treasure room," said Mabel

“我们还是把它放回藏宝室吧,”梅布尔说。

旁白 neutral

" It was a bad idea to take it."

“当初就不该把它拿出来。”

旁白 neutral

They walked over to the castle

他们朝城堡走去。

旁白 neutral

In the treasure room, Mabel pushed the secret button

在藏宝室里,梅布尔按下秘密按钮。

旁白 neutral

The panels slid up

暗格便滑开了。

旁白 neutral

All the jewels sparkled on the shelves

所有珠宝都在架子上闪闪发光。

旁白 neutral

Mabel took the ring from Gerald

梅布尔从杰拉尔德手中接过戒指。

旁白 neutral

" I don't even know what to call that ring," said Kathleen

“我都不晓得该叫它什么戒指,”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" The wishing ring? The invisibility ring?"

“许愿戒指?隐身戒指?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh!" Mabel put the ring on." I understand now

“哦!”梅布尔戴上戒指。“我现在明白了。

旁白 neutral

The ring is whatever you say it is

这个戒指你说它是什么,它就是什么。

旁白 neutral

It made us invisible because I said that's what it does

它让我们隐形,是因为我说它能那样。

旁白 neutral

Then it became a wishing ring during our play."

后来我们玩过家家时,它又变成了许愿戒指。”

旁白 neutral

" It's still a wishing ring," said Jimmy

“它还是许愿戒指啊,”吉米说。

旁白 neutral

" No," said Mabel." We've already had that

“不,”梅布尔说。“我们已经有过了。

旁白 neutral

I say it's a ring that makes the wearer four meters high."

我说这是个让戴上它的人变四米高的戒指。”

旁白 neutral

She was still wearing the ring

她还戴着那枚戒指。

旁白 neutral

Even as she spoke, she started to grow

话还没说完,她就开始长高了。

旁白 neutral

Soon she was four meters high

很快她就有了四米高。

旁白 neutral

But she didn't grow much in width

但她没有等比例地变宽。

旁白 neutral

So she was very, very skinny

所以她变得非常非常瘦。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Mabel, that was silly," said Kathleen

“哦,梅布尔,这太傻了。”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" Who knows how long this spell will last?"

“谁知道这魔法会持续多久呢?”

旁白 neutral

" What am I going to do now?" moaned Mabel

“我现在可怎么办啊?”梅布尔呻吟道。

旁白 neutral

" We must hide you until you're back to your right size," said Gerald

“我们得把你藏起来,直到你变回原来的大小。”杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

" How about in an empty room?"

“去空房间里怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

" I'd rather stay outside," said Mabel

“我宁愿待在外面,”梅布尔说。

旁白 neutral

" It's a good thing my aunt thinks I'm staying overnight with you."

“好在我的姑妈以为我今晚在你家过夜。”

旁白 neutral

The children went outside

孩子们走到了外面。

旁白 neutral

Mabel had to crawl to fit through doors

梅布尔得爬着才能通过门。

旁白 neutral

Outside she crept behind some bushes so no one would see her

到了外面,她悄悄地爬到了灌木丛后面,免得被人看见。

旁白 neutral

" Aren't you hungry?" asked Jimmy

“你不饿吗?”吉米问。

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes," said Mabel

“哦,饿的,”梅布尔说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll write to my aunt, and she'll send us a picnic."

“我写信给姑妈,她会给我们送野餐食物来。”

旁白 neutral

Mabel used Gerald's notebook to write a note

梅布尔用杰拉尔德的笔记本写了张便条。

旁白 neutral

Dear Aunt, May we have some things for a picnic?

亲爱的婶婶,我们能拿些东西去野餐吗?

旁白 neutral

Gerald will bring them

杰拉尔德会来拿的。

旁白 neutral

I'd come myself, but I'm tired

我本想自己来,但我累了。

旁白 neutral

I think I've been growing rather fast

我觉得我最近长得太快了。

旁白 neutral

Your loving niece, Mabel

爱您的侄女,梅布尔

旁白 neutral

Gerald went to fetch the food

杰拉尔德去取食物了。

旁白 neutral

When he came back, they had a splendid picnic of bread, cake, gooseberries, and milk

他回来后,他们享用了一顿丰盛的野餐,有面包、蛋糕、醋栗和牛奶。

旁白 neutral

Gerald noticed the dinosaur statue nearby

杰拉尔德注意到了附近的恐龙雕像。

旁白 neutral

" He must have eaten some good meals in his time."

“它活着的时候一定吃过不少大餐。”

旁白 neutral

Kathleen giggled." We fed him today."

凯瑟琳咯咯笑着说:“今天我们喂过他了。”

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?" asked Jimmy

“什么意思?”吉米问。

旁白 neutral

Kathleen explained how she and Mabel had hidden the Ugly-Wuglies' clothes in the dinosaur's belly

凯瑟琳解释了她和梅布尔是怎么把丑丑怪们的衣服藏在恐龙肚子里的。

旁白 neutral

" We can take them home now," said Gerald

“我们现在可以把它们带回家了。”杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

" I've got an idea," Kathleen suddenly said

“我有个主意。”凯瑟琳突然说。

旁白 neutral

" Give me the ring."

“把戒指给我。”

旁白 neutral

She ran ahead of the others

她跑到了其他人前面。

旁白 neutral

" I say this is a wishing ring."

“我说这是一枚许愿戒指。”

旁白 neutral

She believed the ring would change if she renamed it

她相信如果给戒指重新起个名字,它就会改变功能。

旁白 neutral

When they reached the dinosaur, Kathleen climbed up into its belly

他们走到恐龙跟前时,凯瑟琳爬进了它的肚子里。

旁白 neutral

She handed down the clothes and other Ugly-Wugly things to her brothers

她把衣服和其他丑丑怪的东西递给她的兄弟们。

旁白 neutral

" Wait a minute," said Gerald." I'm coming up."

“等一下,”杰拉尔德说,“我上来了。”

旁白 neutral

" Isn't it nice in here?" said Kathleen

“这里面真不错,是吧?”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" I wish I were a statue. Oh!"

“我希望变成一个雕像。哦!”

旁白 neutral

And just like that, Kathleen turned into a statue

话音刚落,凯瑟琳就变成了一个雕像。