Level 4 · 杜立德医生的故事
🎬

E07 · Episodes

007 乔利金基国王

乔利金基国王

Little Fox Level 4 · The Story of Dr. Dolittle · Episode 7 — 乔利金基国王.

71 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The storm lasted throughout the night

暴风雨持续了一整夜。

旁白 neutral

By morning, the sun was shining again

到了早晨,太阳又出来了。

旁白 neutral

Most of Dr. Dolittle's belongings were lost

杜立德医生的大部分行李都丢失了。

旁白 neutral

Fortunately, his medicine bag did not sink with the boat

幸运的是,他的药箱没有随船沉没。

旁白 neutral

" Are we in Africa?" asked Gub-Gub

“我们到非洲了吗?”咕咕问。

旁白 neutral

He was happy to be off the boat

他很高兴能离开船。

旁白 neutral

" I'm not sure," replied Dr. Dolittle

“我不确定,”杜立德医生回答。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, my tummy," Gub-Gub cried suddenly

“哦,我的肚子!”咕咕突然叫道。

旁白 neutral

" What's the matter, Gub-Gub?" said the doctor, worried

“怎么了,咕咕?”医生担心地问。

旁白 neutral

" There's nothing wrong with him, Doc," growled Jip

“他没事,医生,”吉普吼道。

旁白 neutral

" No! My tummy DOES hurt!" the pig moaned

“不!我的肚子真的很疼!”小猪呻吟道。

旁白 neutral

" Tell me how it hurts, Gub-Gub," Dr. Dolittle gently asked

“咕咕,告诉我怎么个疼法。”杜立德医生温柔地问。

旁白 neutral

" He's not sick! He's just hungry!" barked an angry Jip

“他没病!他只是饿了!”吉普生气地吠叫。

旁白 neutral

" Jip! Gub-Gub! Stop it!" Polynesia scolded

“吉普!咕咕!别吵了!”波莉尼西亚责备道。

旁白 neutral

" I think all of us need some food."

“我看我们都需要吃点东西。”

旁白 neutral

" But our food sank with the boat," pointed out Dab-Dab

“但我们的食物跟船一起沉下去了。”达达指出。

旁白 neutral

" We must go into the jungle and find some food," replied Polynesia

“我们必须到丛林里去,找些食物。”波莉尼西亚回答。

旁白 neutral

" Chee-Chee, you are the quickest so you must go

“奇奇,你动作最快,所以你得去。”

旁白 neutral

Jip, your sense of danger is the best, so you must go

“吉普,你对危险的感觉最敏锐,所以你得去。”

旁白 neutral

Gub-Gub, you must go."

“咕咕,你也得去。”

旁白 neutral

" Why?" Jip asked sharply

“为什么?”吉普尖声问道。

旁白 neutral

" Because Gub-Gub can smell food the best

“因为咕咕闻食物的本领最强。

旁白 neutral

If there is food, he'll find it."

如果有食物,他一定能找到。”

旁白 neutral

Chee-Chee, Jip and Gub-Gub bravely walked into the jungle

奇奇、吉普和咕咕勇敢地走进了丛林。

旁白 neutral

" Be careful!" called out Dab-Dab

“小心!”达达喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Don't go too far or you'll get lost," shouted Dr. Dolittle

“别走太远,不然会迷路的,”杜立德医生喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry, Dr. Dolittle!

“别担心,杜立德医生!

旁白 neutral

I'm sure the animals here will help us," Chee-Chee called back

我相信这里的动物会帮我们的,”奇奇回应道。

旁白 neutral

An hour, and then two hours went by

一小时过去了,接着两小时过去了。

旁白 neutral

The animals didn't return

动物们还没回来。

旁白 neutral

" I hope they're okay," Dab-Dab looked toward the jungle

“希望他们没事。”达布达布望向丛林。

旁白 neutral

" Look! They must be coming!

“看!他们一定是回来了!

旁白 neutral

Gub-Gub! Chee-Chee! Jip!" quacked the duck

咕咕!奇奇!吉普!”鸭子嘎嘎叫道。

旁白 neutral

But it was not their friends

但那不是他们的朋友。

旁白 neutral

A tribe of Africans walked out of the jungle

一群非洲人从丛林里走了出来。

旁白 neutral

They carried sharp spears and large shields

他们拿着锋利的长矛和大盾牌。

旁白 neutral

Their leader walked up to Dr. Dolittle

他们的首领走向杜立德医生。

旁白 neutral

" Who are you?" the leader asked in a gruff voice

“你们是谁?”首领粗声粗气地问。

旁白 neutral

" My name is John Dolittle

“我叫约翰·杜立德。

旁白 neutral

I'm a doctor," Dr. Dolittle answered

我是一名医生。”杜立德医生回答。

旁白 neutral

The leader did not say anything, so the doctor continued

首领什么也没说,于是医生继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" I was on my way to help the monkeys in Africa and..."

“我正在去帮助非洲猴子的路上,而且……”

旁白 neutral

" This is Africa," the leader interrupted

“这里就是非洲,”首领打断了他。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, wonderful! Where are the monkeys?

“哦,太好了!猴子们在哪儿?

旁白 neutral

I must go to them at once!" the doctor said

我必须马上去找它们!”医生说。

旁白 neutral

" NO!" the leader shook his head

“不行!”首领摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" No? But they need me!" pleaded the doctor

“不行?但它们需要我啊!”医生恳求道。

旁白 neutral

" NO! This is King Jolliginki's land

“不行!这里是乔利金基国王的领地。

旁白 neutral

No stranger is allowed to go through," warned the leader

任何陌生人都不得穿越,”首领警告道。

旁白 neutral

" But then, how can I help the monkeys?" asked the doctor

“可是那样的话,我该怎么帮助猴子们呢?”医生问道。

旁白 neutral

Just then, Chee-Chee and the others returned

就在这时,奇奇和其他伙伴回来了。

旁白 neutral

" We found food! We found food," they cried

“我们找到食物了!找到食物了!”他们喊道。

旁白 neutral

" How dare you steal King Jolliginki's food!" shouted the leader

“你们竟敢偷乔利金基国王的食物!”首领大喊道。

旁白 neutral

Dr. Dolittle and his animals were taken to King Jolliginki

杜立德医生和他的动物们被带去见乔利金基国王。

旁白 neutral

Gub-Gub had a banana in his mouth

咕咕嘴里还叼着一根香蕉。

旁白 neutral

" OINK! OIIIIINNKKK! It's mine! OOOOOIINNNKK!" he snorted

“哼!哼哼哼!这是我的!哼——!”他哼哼着。

旁白 neutral

" Stop your pig squealing or we will have him for dinner," said the leader

“别再让你的猪乱叫了,不然我们今晚就把他当晚饭吃掉。”首领说道。

旁白 neutral

" Gub-Gub, please give the man your banana," said the doctor

“咕咕,请把香蕉给那个人吧。”医生说。

旁白 neutral

The tribesmen did not understand what Dr. Dolittle was saying

部落里的人听不懂杜立德医生在说什么。

旁白 neutral

To them it sounded like this:

在他们听来,医生的话是这样的:

旁白 neutral

" Gub-Gub, oinky oink oink oinkety oink."

“咕咕,哼哼哼 哼哼哼 哼哼哼。”

旁白 neutral

" What did you say?" the leader asked

“你说什么?”首领问道。

旁白 neutral

" I was talking to my pig," replied Dr. Dolittle

“我在跟我的猪说话。”杜立德医生回答。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, you talk to pigs, do you?" laughed the leader

“哦,你跟猪说话,是吗?”首领大笑起来。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I can talk to animals," Dr. Dolittle replied proudly

“是的,我会跟动物说话。”杜立德医生骄傲地回答。

旁白 neutral

" Then what am I saying?" asked the leader

“那我现在在说什么?”首领问道。

旁白 neutral

" OINK snort, oink oink."

“哼 哼哼,哼哼。”

旁白 neutral

" What is the meaning of this?"

“这是怎么回事?”

旁白 neutral

a voice boomed out of nowhere

一个声音不知从哪里轰然响起。

旁白 neutral

" WHO are YOU?" the voice boomed louder

“你是谁?”那声音更加洪亮地喝道。

旁白 neutral

" WHO DARES ENTER THE LAND OF KING JOLLIGINKI?" the voice roared

“是谁胆敢闯入乔利金基国王的领地?”那声音咆哮道。