Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E96 · Episodes

096 一次会面

一次会面

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 96 — 一次会面.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I was right all along!

我一直都是对的!

旁白 neutral

I must open this garage door

我必须打开这扇车库门。

旁白 neutral

Why won't it open?

为什么打不开?

旁白 neutral

The giant must have locked the door

一定是巨人把门锁上了。

旁白 neutral

Tina might be inside

蒂娜可能在里面。

旁白 neutral

Oh no, that means she is trapped inside with the giant!

哦不,那意味着她和巨人一起被困在里面了!

旁白 neutral

Who is that on my driveway?

我车道上那是谁?

旁白 neutral

I wonder what she wants

我想知道她想干什么。

旁白 neutral

Finally, here comes someone who can help me

终于,来了一个能帮我的人。

旁白 neutral

Can I help you?

需要帮忙吗?

旁白 neutral

Thank goodness you're here

谢天谢地,你来了。

旁白 neutral

What do you mean?

你这话什么意思?

旁白 neutral

What's going on?

出什么事了?

旁白 neutral

I need you to help me open this garage door

我需要你帮我打开这个车库门。

旁白 neutral

We have to hurry

我们得快点了。

旁白 neutral

Excuse me?

你说什么?

旁白 neutral

Why do you need to open my garage?

你为什么要打开我的车库?

旁白 neutral

Is this your garage?

这是你的车库吗?

旁白 neutral

Oh good. That will make it easier

哦,太好了。那事情就好办了。

旁白 neutral

Yes, yes, I live here

对对对,我就住在这里。

旁白 neutral

This is my house

这是我家。

旁白 neutral

Now tell me, who you are and why you are trying to open my garage

现在告诉我,你是谁,为什么要开我的车库。

旁白 neutral

My name is Mrs. Rice

我是赖斯太太。

旁白 neutral

I live around the corner on the next street

我住在隔壁那条街的拐角处。

旁白 neutral

I'm Tina's neighbor

我是蒂娜的邻居。

旁白 neutral

I think she's trapped inside your garage and there's a─

我觉得她被困在你的车库里了,而且还有——

旁白 neutral

Tina is a friend of my son Brad

蒂娜是我儿子布拉德的朋友。

旁白 neutral

She and Brad are probably just playing inside the garage, that's all

她和布拉德大概只是在车库里玩,就这么回事。

旁白 neutral

I'll bet Danny is with them

我敢打赌丹尼也跟他们在一起。

旁白 neutral

Three children! Oh no, it's worse than I thought

三个孩子!哦不,比我想的还糟糕。

旁白 neutral

Don't get so excited

别这么激动。

旁白 neutral

I'm sure there is nothing to worry about

我相信没什么可担心的。

旁白 neutral

Hmm, it seems to be locked from the inside

嗯,好像是从里面锁上的。

旁白 neutral

Follow me

跟我来。

旁白 neutral

We'll go around to the other door

我们绕到另一扇门那边去。

旁白 neutral

Please, come in

请进。

旁白 neutral

Thank you

谢谢你。

旁白 neutral

We'll get this sorted out in no time

我们很快就能解决这个问题。

旁白 neutral

The door to the garage is this way

通往车库的门在这边。

旁白 neutral

This is the door to the garage

这就是通往车库的门。

旁白 neutral

That's weird. This door is locked too

真奇怪。这扇门也锁着。

旁白 neutral

I told you

我告诉过你了。

旁白 neutral

An evil giant has trapped them inside the garage

有个邪恶的巨人把他们困在车库里了。

旁白 neutral

A giant? What on earth are you talking about, Mrs. Rice?

巨人?赖斯太太,你到底在说什么啊?

旁白 neutral

It's true. I saw Tina with a green, invisible giant

是真的。我看到蒂娜和一个绿色的隐形巨人在一起。

旁白 neutral

If it was invisible, how could you see it?

如果是隐形的,你怎么可能看见?

旁白 neutral

I'm serious. There's an evil giant in there!

我是认真的。那里面有个邪恶的巨人!

旁白 neutral

I don't think so

我不这么认为。

旁白 neutral

It's probably just my son and his friends

可能只是我儿子和他的朋友们。

旁白 neutral

You must have heard them playing a game

你一定是听到他们在玩游戏。

旁白 neutral

They have very active imaginations

他们的想象力非常活跃。

旁白 neutral

I know a giant when I see one

我见到巨人就是认得出来。

旁白 neutral

And I'm telling you that I saw one!

而且我告诉你,我确实看到了一个!

旁白 neutral

Calm down, calm down

冷静点,冷静点。

旁白 neutral

I'm sure there is an explanation

我相信一定有个解释。

旁白 neutral

You wouldn't be so calm if you saw a giant!

你要是看到了巨人,就不会这么冷静了!

旁白 neutral

Okay, I'm ready

好了,我准备好了。

旁白 neutral

Try it again, Brad

再试一次,布拉德。

旁白 neutral

There, it's all set

好了,都设置好了。

旁白 neutral

This time it should restore Danny to normal size

这次应该能把丹尼恢复到正常大小。

旁白 neutral

What's the matter?

怎么了?

旁白 neutral

This isn't going to work

这行不通的。

旁白 neutral

I need to back up

我需要往后退。

旁白 neutral

Just a little bit further

再退一点点。

旁白 neutral

Perfect. One, two, three..

完美。一,二,三……

旁白 neutral

Brad? Are you and your friends in there?

布拉德?你和你的朋友们在里面吗?

旁白 neutral

Did you see that?!

你看到了吗?!

旁白 neutral

Bradley Joseph! What is going on in there?

布拉德利·约瑟夫!里面到底怎么回事?