Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E93 · Episodes

093 平衡之举

平衡之举

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 93 — 平衡之举.

57 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

There, I hope they read my note

好了,希望他们能看到我的便条。

旁白 neutral

Now I should go warn Tina's parents

现在我得去提醒蒂娜的父母了。

旁白 neutral

I saw the giant at her house first

我先在她家看到了那个巨人。

旁白 neutral

What was that?

那是什么声音?

旁白 neutral

There's something in the garage

车库里有什么东西。

旁白 neutral

That was loud

声音真大。

旁白 neutral

She's a clumsy cat

她真是一只笨手笨脚的猫。

旁白 neutral

I love your cat anyway

不过我还是喜欢你的猫。

旁白 neutral

We all do!

我们都喜欢!

旁白 neutral

Okay. It's time to get big again. What's next?

好了,该变回正常大小了。接下来做什么?

旁白 neutral

Brad has to fix the shrink-gun

布拉德得修好缩小枪。

旁白 neutral

I already got the nano-putty

我已经拿到纳米腻子了。

旁白 neutral

Yeah, you got the nano-putty all over yourself

是啊,你把纳米腻子弄得到处都是。

旁白 neutral

Here it is

在这里。

旁白 neutral

Thanks

谢谢。

旁白 neutral

That doesn't look like it's going to work

看起来不太管用。

旁白 neutral

You can fix it though

不过你能修好它。

旁白 neutral

Can't you, Brad?

对吧,布拉德?

旁白 neutral

Give it your best shot

尽力试试吧。

旁白 neutral

Okay. I'll need a little more nano-putty

好吧,我还需要一点纳米腻子。

旁白 neutral

Here you go

给你。

旁白 neutral

You'll need this

你需要这个。

旁白 neutral

Will it work now?

现在能行吗?

旁白 neutral

Not yet

还不行。

旁白 neutral

I don't think this piece will work

我觉得这个零件不行。

旁白 neutral

I need a paper clip instead

我需要一个回形针。

旁白 neutral

Then will it work?

那能行吗?

旁白 neutral

Nope. It's going to need more power to make us all big again

不行。要把我们都变大,还需要更多的电力。

旁白 neutral

We need to find some batteries

我们得找些电池。

旁白 neutral

But where are we going to find a paper clip and batteries small enough?

但我们上哪儿去找足够小的回形针和电池呢?

旁白 neutral

Well, I know where we can find a tiny paper clip

嗯,我知道哪里能找到小回形针。

旁白 neutral

And I know where we can find some batteries

我也知道哪里能找到电池。

旁白 neutral

Okay, lead the way

好的,带路吧。

旁白 neutral

They aren't far, but they are high

它们不远,但很高。

旁白 neutral

You mean they're on the table, up there?

你是说在那边桌子上?

旁白 neutral

We'll never make it up there

我们根本到不了那儿。

旁白 neutral

I'll get up there

我来上去。

旁白 neutral

I have a plan

我有个计划。

旁白 neutral

You four, bring the ruler over there, next to the shoe box

你们四个,把尺子拿到那边,鞋盒旁边。

旁白 neutral

Brad, you come with me

布拉德,你跟我来。

旁白 neutral

What are we getting?

我们拿什么?

旁白 neutral

This

这个。

旁白 neutral

Okay, let's roll it back

好,我们把它滚回去。

旁白 neutral

Okay, let's put the ruler on top of the spool of thread

好,把尺子放到线轴上。

旁白 neutral

A teeter-totter! How clever, Tina

跷跷板!蒂娜,真聪明。

旁白 neutral

It doesn't look very steady

看起来不太稳。

旁白 neutral

Don't worry. I can fix that

别担心,我能搞定。

旁白 neutral

Are you sure you will be able to get up that high?

你确定能跳到那么高吗?

旁白 neutral

If you five jump onto the ruler from up there, the other end will send me flying pretty high

如果你们五个从上面跳到尺子上,另一端会把我弹得很高。

旁白 neutral

It seems dangerous to me

我觉得很危险。

旁白 neutral

Don't worry. Tina is great at gymnastics

别担心,蒂娜体操很厉害。

旁白 neutral

Okay. Let's do it

好,来吧。

旁白 neutral

Are you ready, Tina?

蒂娜,准备好了吗?

旁白 neutral

Yup. Fire away

嗯,开始吧。

旁白 neutral

Geronimo!

跳啦!

旁白 neutral

She didn't make it!

她没成功!

旁白 neutral

Tina, are you all right?

蒂娜,你还好吗?