Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E91 · Episodes

091 进出纠缠

进出纠缠

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 91 — 进出纠缠.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Okay. We made it to the filing cabinet

好了。我们到文件柜了。

旁白 neutral

Now what?

现在怎么办?

旁白 neutral

We get the nano-putty out

我们得把纳米油灰拿出来。

旁白 neutral

It looks like the drawer is open

看起来抽屉是开着的。

旁白 neutral

But we can't reach the top of the drawer

但我们够不到抽屉的顶部。

旁白 neutral

It's too high

太高了。

旁白 neutral

I see that

我看得出来。

旁白 neutral

Well, what do you suggest?

那么,你有什么建议?

旁白 neutral

We need to use─

我们需要用——

旁白 neutral

─our imaginations. Yeah, I know

——想象力。是的,我知道。

旁白 neutral

Give me a hand

搭把手。

旁白 neutral

If we all lift this up, Brad will be able to climb up into the drawer

如果我们一起把这个抬起来,布拉德就能爬进抽屉了。

旁白 neutral

That's a great idea

好主意。

旁白 neutral

Okay, everybody lift together

好,大家一起用力抬。

旁白 neutral

That was tough!

累死了!

旁白 neutral

Okay, Brad. Up you go

好了,布拉德。上去吧。

旁白 neutral

Brad, let me do this

布拉德,让我来吧。

旁白 neutral

I caused all this trouble, I want to help make things right

这些麻烦都是我惹的,我想帮忙弥补过错。

旁白 neutral

Sure. Do you remember what the nano-putty looks like?

当然。你还记得纳米油灰长什么样吗?

旁白 neutral

I can't forget

忘不掉。

旁白 neutral

Two centimeters, three centimeters... five centimeters, six centimeters

两厘米,三厘米……五厘米,六厘米。

旁白 neutral

Boy, this is a long ruler

哇,这把尺子真长。

旁白 neutral

Fifteen centimeters, sixteen centimeters

十五厘米,十六厘米。

旁白 neutral

Keep going, Danny

继续,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

You can make it

你能做到的。

旁白 neutral

Twenty-six, twenty-seven... thirty centimeters

二十六,二十七……三十厘米。

旁白 neutral

I made it!

我做到了!

旁白 neutral

Wish me luck!

祝我好运吧!

旁白 neutral

Good luck!

祝你好运!

旁白 neutral

Hello? Hello? Is anybody home?

喂?喂?有人在家吗?

旁白 neutral

I guess nobody is home

我猜没人在家。

旁白 neutral

I should leave a note to warn them

我应该留张纸条提醒他们。

旁白 neutral

Now, where is my pen?

现在,我的笔在哪儿?

旁白 neutral

What should I write?

我该写些什么呢?

旁白 neutral

" Be very careful

"要非常小心。

旁白 neutral

A dangerous giant might be nearby."

附近可能有个危险的巨人。"

旁白 neutral

No, no." A dangerous, invisible giant might be nearby."

不,不。"危险的、隐形的巨人可能就在附近。"

旁白 neutral

There it is

在那儿。

旁白 neutral

I just need to grab a small piece

我只需要拿一小块。

旁白 neutral

Boy, this is tough stuff

哎呀,这东西真结实。

旁白 neutral

I didn't realize it was so sticky

我没意识到它这么黏。

旁白 neutral

Ugh, this stuff smells when it's up close

呃,这东西靠近了闻起来好臭。

旁白 neutral

Now I'm all covered with this stuff! Gross

现在我浑身都是这东西!好恶心。

旁白 neutral

Well, at least I got what I came for

嗯,至少我拿到我想要的东西了。

旁白 neutral

Now it's time to get out of here

现在是时候离开这里了。

旁白 neutral

How am I going to climb all the way up there?

我要怎么爬上去到那么高的地方?

旁白 neutral

There must be something in this drawer that I can use

这个抽屉里一定有我能用的东西。

旁白 neutral

Ugh, this stuff just sticks to everything

呃,这东西真是黏得到处都是。

旁白 neutral

It's almost as sticky as chewing gum

它几乎和口香糖一样黏。

旁白 neutral

Hey, wait a minute!

嘿,等等!

旁白 neutral

It is as sticky as chewing gum!

它确实和口香糖一样黏!

旁白 neutral

That gives me an idea

这让我有了个主意。

旁白 neutral

Now, let's hope this works

现在,希望这能行。

旁白 neutral

Just as I thought, it sticks

正如我所想,它能黏住。

旁白 neutral

Brad's not the only one with clever ideas

不是只有布拉德才有聪明的主意。

旁白 neutral

I'm getting good at this kind of climbing

我开始擅长这种攀爬了。

旁白 neutral

I did it!

我做到了!

旁白 neutral

Did you get it?

你拿到了吗?

旁白 neutral

I sure did

我当然拿到了。

旁白 neutral

I'm coming down now

我现在下来。

旁白 neutral

You've got it stuck all over your clothes

你衣服上到处都黏到了。

旁白 neutral

What happened?

怎么了?

旁白 neutral

Yeah, I got it stuck all over me

是的,我把它弄得浑身都是。

旁白 neutral

It's a lot messier when you're this small

当你这么小的时候,它黏得更乱七八糟。

旁白 neutral

Great. We don't need a lot because the shrink-gun is so small now

太好了。我们不需要太多,因为缩小枪现在很小。

旁白 neutral

Okay. Now that we have the nano-putty─

好。既然我们有了纳米油灰——

旁白 neutral

It's a giant mouse!

这是一只巨大的老鼠!

旁白 neutral

It's coming straight for us!

它正朝我们直冲过来!