E90 · Episodes
090 受到攻击
受到攻击
Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 90 — 受到攻击.
51 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
I can't believe how far away the door seems
真不敢相信门看起来那么远。
旁白 neutral
I'm tired of being tiny
我厌倦了这么小。
旁白 neutral
I wish I were big
我希望我能变大。
旁白 neutral
Me too
我也是。
旁白 neutral
You, me, and all of us!
你,我,我们大家都一样!
旁白 neutral
How are we going to get in?
我们怎么进去呢?
旁白 neutral
There's no way we can lift it
我们根本抬不动它。
旁白 neutral
Don't worry, we don't have to lift it
别担心,我们不用抬它。
旁白 neutral
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
旁白 neutral
My dad always complains that it doesn't close right
我爸总抱怨它关不严。
旁白 neutral
There has to be a small gap somewhere
肯定有个小缝隙。
旁白 neutral
Well, I don't see any gap here
嗯,我这儿没看到缝隙。
旁白 neutral
Let's try over there
我们去那边试试。
旁白 neutral
There it is up ahead
前面就有。
旁白 neutral
I told you
我说吧。
旁白 neutral
Come on!
快来!
旁白 neutral
Quick, let's get inside
快,我们进去。
旁白 neutral
How did that sheet fly over my head?
那张床单怎么从我头上飞过?
旁白 neutral
It couldn't have been Tina or the giant
不可能是蒂娜或巨人。
旁白 neutral
I would have seen them
否则我会看到的。
旁白 neutral
It must have been an invisible giant!
肯定是个隐形的巨人!
旁白 neutral
And it must be nearby!
它一定就在附近!
旁白 neutral
I have to warn someone
我得去提醒大家。
旁白 neutral
I can't believe how huge everything looks
真不敢相信,现在看什么都这么巨大。
旁白 neutral
It seemed so small before
以前它们都显得好小。
旁白 neutral
Danny, how are we going to be able to do anything here?
丹尼,我们在这儿能做成什么事呢?
旁白 neutral
We're too tiny
我们实在太小了。
旁白 neutral
We have our imaginations. Trust me
我们有想象力呀。相信我。
旁白 neutral
If we use our imaginations, we can do anything
只要我们发挥想象力,什么都办得到。
旁白 neutral
First, we have to get the nano-putty
首先,我们得拿到纳米泥。
旁白 neutral
Where is it?
它在哪里?
旁白 neutral
It's in that filing cabinet
在那个档案柜里。
旁白 neutral
All right, everybody. Let's go
好了,大家,走吧。
旁白 neutral
Where did you get this magic putty from in the first place?
你这魔法泥最初是从哪里弄来的?
旁白 neutral
My dad is a top secret scientist
我爸爸是顶级机密科学家。
旁白 neutral
I found the nano-putty one day when I was playing in the garage
我有一天在车库里玩时,发现了这个纳米泥。
旁白 neutral
I think my dad brought it home from his lab
我想是我爸爸从实验室带回家的。
旁白 neutral
Wow, that's pretty cool
哇,真酷。
旁白 neutral
We're almost there
我们快到了。
旁白 neutral
The nano-putty is in the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet
纳米泥在档案柜最底下的抽屉里。
旁白 neutral
What was that?
那是什么声音?
旁白 neutral
A lightbulb just exploded!
刚才有个灯泡爆炸了!
旁白 neutral
We're under attack!
我们被攻击了!
旁白 neutral
Hurry, everybody!
大家快跑!
旁白 neutral
Watch out!
小心!
旁白 neutral
Who could be attacking us?
谁会攻击我们啊?
旁白 neutral
It came from up there
是从上面来的。
旁白 neutral
It's just Brad's cat
只是布拉德的猫。
旁白 neutral
It must have knocked some things off the table
它肯定是从桌上碰掉了些东西。
旁白 neutral
She didn't mean to hurt us
她不是故意要伤我们的。
旁白 neutral
She's a good kitty
她是只好猫咪。