E89 · Episodes
089 篷车之旅
篷车之旅
Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 89 — 篷车之旅.
51 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Ugh, this stuff is really sticky
呃,这玩意儿真黏。
旁白 neutral
Yeah, it's kind of gross
是啊,有点恶心。
旁白 neutral
I think it's kind of cool
我觉得还挺酷的。
旁白 neutral
Hasn't anyone told you not to play with your food!
难道没人告诉过你们不要玩食物吗!
旁白 neutral
That was a big bump
刚才那一下颠得好厉害。
旁白 neutral
Quick, help me
快,帮帮我。
旁白 neutral
Hang on, Danny
丹尼,抓紧了。
旁白 neutral
Hold on tight
抓紧了。
旁白 neutral
That was dangerous
刚才太危险了。
旁白 neutral
We should get off the side of the wagon
我们得从马车的侧边下来了。
旁白 neutral
I agree!
我同意!
旁白 neutral
Let's jump inside
我们跳进去吧。
旁白 neutral
Your neighbor is really pulling this wagon fast
你的邻居拉这辆马车拉得真快。
旁白 neutral
Why is she so interested in your wagon anyway?
她为什么对你的马车这么感兴趣呢?
旁白 neutral
Mrs. Rice is always snooping
赖斯太太总是爱窥探。
旁白 neutral
She saw Bello and me outside my house
她在我的房子外面看见了贝罗和我。
旁白 neutral
She was so scared that she fainted
她吓得晕倒了。
旁白 neutral
I guess she's been following me
我猜她一直在跟踪我。
旁白 neutral
Why was she scared of Bello?
她为什么害怕贝罗?
旁白 neutral
I'm a giant, remember?
我可是个巨人,记得吗?
旁白 neutral
We keep forgetting
我们总是忘记。
旁白 neutral
We've never seen you when you're big
我们从来没见过你变大的样子。
旁白 neutral
You'll see when we get to Brad's garage
等到了布拉德的车库你们就看到了。
旁白 neutral
We need to get Mrs. Rice to stop soon
我们得尽快让赖斯太太停下来。
旁白 neutral
How are we going to do that?
我们要怎么做呢?
旁白 neutral
Let's see if we can get her attention
我们试试能不能引起她的注意。
旁白 neutral
Everybody yell
大家一起喊。
旁白 neutral
What's that squeaking noise?
那是什么吱吱响的声音?
旁白 neutral
No, no. It sounds more like a chirping noise
不,不。听起来更像是叽叽喳喳的声音。
旁白 neutral
It's coming from the wagon
是从马车里传来的。
旁白 neutral
Wait a minute, what do we have here?
等一下,我们这里有什么?
旁白 neutral
It looks like some filthy bugs
看起来像是几只脏兮兮的小虫子。
旁白 neutral
She's putting her glasses on
她要戴上眼镜了。
旁白 neutral
What if she recognizes me?
要是她认出我来怎么办?
旁白 neutral
Quick, everybody hide
快,大家躲起来。
旁白 neutral
I've got an idea
我有个主意。
旁白 neutral
You go to that corner
你去那个角落。
旁白 neutral
I'll go to this corner
我去这个角落。
旁白 neutral
Now what?
现在怎么办?
旁白 neutral
Grab the corner of the sheet and do what I do
抓住布的一角,跟我做。
旁白 neutral
Now, where did those bugs go?
好了,那些小虫子跑哪儿去了?
旁白 neutral
Jump!
跳!
旁白 neutral
Awesome! We're flying
太棒了!我们飞起来了。
旁白 neutral
Everybody hang on
大家抓紧了。
旁白 neutral
She can't see anything now
她现在什么都看不见了。
旁白 neutral
That was a great idea
那主意真棒。
旁白 neutral
Well, as Bello said, we all have to work together
嗯,就像贝洛说的,我们得齐心协力。
旁白 neutral
This is my driveway
这是我家车道了。
旁白 neutral
Everybody follow me
大家跟我来。
旁白 neutral
Help, help! I can't see
救命,救命!我看不见了。
旁白 neutral
Now I know something strange is happening around here!
现在我知道这附近有怪事发生了!