Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E88 · Episodes

088 车轮竞速

车轮竞速

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 88 — 车轮竞速.

52 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I don't understand

我不明白。

旁白 neutral

What happened to the nano-putty?

纳米油灰怎么了?

旁白 neutral

I think the spider ate it

我想是蜘蛛把它吃了。

旁白 neutral

What are we going to do now?

我们现在怎么办?

旁白 neutral

The answer is simple

答案很简单。

旁白 neutral

We need more nano-putty. Right, Brad?

我们需要更多纳米油灰。对吧,布拉德?

旁白 neutral

There's more nano-putty in my garage

我的车库里还有纳米油灰。

旁白 neutral

We have to get back there

我们得回去那里。

旁白 neutral

How are we going to do that?

我们怎么回去呢?

旁白 neutral

We're so small that it would take forever to walk!

我们现在太小了,走回去要花很长时间!

旁白 neutral

When Bello and I were looking for the shrink-gun, we saw my wagon

我和贝洛在找缩小枪的时候,看见了我的小推车。

旁白 neutral

Is it close?

近吗?

旁白 neutral

Yup, it's where we just were

嗯,就在我们刚才待的地方。

旁白 neutral

We saw my neighbor, Mrs. Rice, looking at the wagon

我们看见我的邻居赖斯太太在打量那辆小推车。

旁白 neutral

I hope she doesn't decide to take it anywhere

希望她别想着把它弄到别的地方去。

旁白 neutral

If she does, we could get a ride!

要是她弄走了,我们倒可以搭个便车!

旁白 neutral

Well, what are we waiting for?

那还等什么呢?

旁白 neutral

Yeah. Lead the way, Tina

是啊。带路吧,蒂娜。

旁白 neutral

This way

这边走。

旁白 neutral

Wow!

哇!

旁白 neutral

That's a really big wheel

那真是个巨大的轮子。

旁白 neutral

How are we going to get in it?

我们怎么进去呢?

旁白 neutral

I'm sure we can find a way

我相信我们能找到办法。

旁白 neutral

That was close!

好险!

旁白 neutral

Everybody be careful. Stay together

大家都小心点,待在一起。

旁白 neutral

That was gross

真恶心。

旁白 neutral

This is very strange

这很奇怪。

旁白 neutral

Where did Tina and her sculpture go?

蒂娜和她的雕塑去哪儿了?

旁白 neutral

Tina couldn't possibly carry it by herself

蒂娜不可能自己搬得动它。

旁白 neutral

I think Mr. Smith is too easily fooled

我觉得史密斯先生太容易被骗了。

旁白 neutral

What if there really is a giant?

万一真的有巨人怎么办?

旁白 neutral

Oh no, I hope it hasn't hurt poor Tina!

哦不,希望可怜的蒂娜没受伤!

旁白 neutral

I better take this wagon back to Tina's house

我最好把这辆推车送回蒂娜家。

旁白 neutral

Did you hear that?

你听到了吗?

旁白 neutral

She's going to take the wagon back to Tina's house

她要把推车送回蒂娜家。

旁白 neutral

My place is on the way

我家正好顺路。

旁白 neutral

She'll go right past my house!

她会直接经过我家!

旁白 neutral

We have to get on board somehow

我们得想办法搭上车。

旁白 neutral

Let me try

让我试试。

旁白 neutral

Okay, one... two... three!

好,一……二……三!

旁白 neutral

There's no good place to hang on to

没有好抓的地方。

旁白 neutral

I've got an idea

我有主意了。

旁白 neutral

Everybody grab some gum

大家拿些口香糖。

旁白 neutral

Okay, what next, Brad?

好,接下来呢,布拉德?

旁白 neutral

Well, it's simple

嗯,很简单。

旁白 neutral

We just use the gum to stick our hands to the wheel and climb up

我们用口香糖把手粘在轮子上,然后爬上去就行。

旁白 neutral

Well, we better hurry!

我们最好快点!

旁白 neutral

Quick, everybody follow Danny

快,大家跟上丹尼。

旁白 neutral

It's speeding up

轮子转快了。

旁白 neutral

Hurry up, Bello!

快,贝洛!

旁白 neutral

You made it!

你成功了!

旁白 neutral

We're on our way!

我们上路啦!