E85 · Episodes
085 重逢
重逢
Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 85 — 重逢.
60 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
We did it!
我们成功了!
旁白 neutral
What an amazing rescue!
真是一次精彩的救援!
旁白 neutral
I'm just glad it's over
我只是很高兴这一切都结束了。
旁白 neutral
It feels good to be free again
重获自由的感觉真好。
旁白 neutral
Quick, let's get out of here
快,我们快离开这儿。
旁白 neutral
We should be safe in here
我们在这里应该安全了。
旁白 neutral
I'm not so sure we're safe
我不太确定我们安全了。
旁白 neutral
Why not?
为什么不呢?
旁白 neutral
Look at him
看看他。
旁白 neutral
What is he?
他是什么?
旁白 neutral
What are you two whispering about?
你们两个在窃窃私语什么?
旁白 neutral
We want to know who the monster is!
我们想知道那个怪物是谁!
旁白 neutral
He's not a monster
他不是怪物。
旁白 neutral
Brad's right
布拉德说得对。
旁白 neutral
He's a giant from Ginormous
他是从巨人国来的巨人。
旁白 neutral
I told you about him, but you didn't believe me!
我跟你们说过他,可你们都不相信我!
旁白 neutral
He doesn't look like a giant
他看起来不像巨人。
旁白 neutral
He looks like a monster
他看起来像怪物。
旁白 neutral
Don't be stupid
别傻了。
旁白 neutral
Bello is not a freak
贝洛不是怪胎。
旁白 neutral
Who did you call a monster?
你说谁是怪物?
旁白 neutral
Please, everybody stop
请大家别吵了。
旁白 neutral
I called you stupid, you idiot!
我叫你蠢货,你这个白痴!
旁白 neutral
Just because you rescued us doesn't mean I can't beat you up!
别以为你救了我们,我就不敢揍你!
旁白 neutral
Try it!
来试试看!
旁白 neutral
Did you say," Try it "?
你刚才是说“试试看”吗?
旁白 neutral
That's what he said. Try it
他是这么说的。试试看。
旁白 neutral
Bello, are you okay?
贝洛,你还好吗?
旁白 neutral
My color is fading
我的颜色在褪去。
旁白 neutral
The boys shouldn't fight
男孩子不该打架。
旁白 neutral
It's making me sad
这让我难过。
旁白 neutral
I'll get you for that!
我会为这事找你算账的!
旁白 neutral
Ow! I'll get you back!
哎哟!我会还击的!
旁白 neutral
Danny, Brad! Stop
丹尼,布拉德!住手。
旁白 neutral
Look at what you're doing to Bello!
看看你们把贝洛怎么了!
旁白 neutral
Stop!
住手!
旁白 neutral
Okay, okay. We stopped
好了,好了。我们停手了。
旁白 neutral
We're sorry, Bello
对不起,贝洛。
旁白 neutral
Hey, what happened to his color?
嘿,他的颜色怎么了?
旁白 neutral
My color is fading because of your fighting!
我的颜色因为你们打架而消褪了!
旁白 neutral
Danny was telling the truth
丹尼说的是实话。
旁白 neutral
I am a giant from the land of Ginormous
我是来自巨人国的巨人。
旁白 neutral
Danny, Tina, and Brad rescued our world from an evil magician who was stealing our color
丹尼、蒂娜和布拉德从偷走我们颜色的邪恶魔法师手中拯救了我们的世界。
旁白 neutral
Since then, whenever we see evil, it makes our color fade
从那以后,每当我们看到邪恶,颜色就会消褪。
旁白 neutral
Whoa
哇。
旁白 neutral
We're sorry, Bello
对不起,贝洛。
旁白 neutral
My father told me about Tristay's hatred
我父亲告诉过我崔斯特的仇恨。
旁白 neutral
He told me how it almost destroyed everything we loved
他告诉我那仇恨如何差点毁掉我们所爱的一切。
旁白 neutral
I will not watch it happen to my friends
我不会眼睁睁看着它发生在我朋友们身上。
旁白 neutral
I can't believe I made you lose your color
我不敢相信是我让你失去了颜色。
旁白 neutral
I can't believe that I hurt you
我不敢相信我伤害了你。
旁白 neutral
Me too, Bello
我也是,贝洛。
旁白 neutral
When we return to normal size, you will see that I am a giant
等我们恢复正常大小,你们就会看到我是巨人。
旁白 neutral
Then I will return to my home, and you will to yours
然后我会回到我的家,你们也会回到你们的家。
旁白 neutral
That is our mission now
这就是我们现在的使命。
旁白 neutral
The hugging was gross, but seeing your color come back was totally cool
拥抱真肉麻,不过看到你的颜色恢复真是酷极了。
旁白 neutral
Didn't you hear what Bello said?
你没听到贝洛说的话吗?
旁白 neutral
We have a mission
我们有任务了。
旁白 neutral
It's time to work together
是时候一起合作了。
旁白 neutral
Whatever. I'm not hugging anybody
随便吧,我不会拥抱任何人的。