Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E84 · Episodes

084 救援

救援

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 84 — 救援.

56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

This must be the zoo

这一定就是动物园。

旁白 neutral

It's the strangest zoo I've ever seen

这是我见过的最奇怪的动物园。

旁白 neutral

It will be even stranger when we are inside the zoo!

等我们进了动物园里面,还会更奇怪呢!

旁白 neutral

Keep quiet!

保持安静!

旁白 neutral

Put them in here

把他们放进这里。

旁白 neutral

This will keep them quiet

这样就能让他们安静下来。

旁白 neutral

Hey, let us out of here

嘿,放我们出去。

旁白 neutral

Yeah, let us out

是啊,放我们出去。

旁白 neutral

I think our queen is going to be very pleased

我觉得我们的女王会很满意的。

旁白 neutral

What do you think they will do to us?

你觉得他们会怎么对我们?

旁白 neutral

I don't know

我不知道。

旁白 neutral

They can't keep us locked up forever

他们不能永远把我们关着。

旁白 neutral

Oh no? I think they kept him locked up forever

哦,是吗?我觉得他们把他就这么永远关着了。

旁白 neutral

It's empty in here

这里面是空的。

旁白 neutral

Where are all the ants?

所有的蚂蚁都去哪儿了?

旁白 neutral

I've seen ants in an ant farm

我在蚂蚁农场里见过蚂蚁。

旁白 neutral

Ants are always busy

蚂蚁总是很忙。

旁白 neutral

Wait, I hear something coming

等等,我听见有东西过来了。

旁白 neutral

It's some ants

是几只蚂蚁。

旁白 neutral

We're late. Everyone has gone to the zoo

我们迟到了。大家都去动物园了。

旁白 neutral

Well, hurry up then

那,快点啊。

旁白 neutral

We want to get a good spot to see the humans

我们想占个好位置看人类。

旁白 neutral

They're talking about the bullies!

它们在说那些坏蛋!

旁白 neutral

Let's follow them

我们跟着它们。

旁白 neutral

Look at the crowd of ants

看这群蚂蚁。

旁白 neutral

Now we know why all the tunnels were empty

现在我们知道为什么所有地道都空荡荡的了。

旁白 neutral

They must be looking at Chuck and Dave

它们一定是在看查克和戴夫。

旁白 neutral

Hide! Some more ants are coming

躲起来!又有蚂蚁来了。

旁白 neutral

Open the cage

打开笼子。

旁白 neutral

Let me see the humans

让我看看人类。

旁白 neutral

Hey, don't push

嘿,别推。

旁白 neutral

I am very pleased!

我非常满意!

旁白 neutral

They appear to be in perfect health

他们看起来非常健康。

旁白 neutral

Do you think they can be trained to do tricks?

你觉得能训练它们表演把戏吗?

旁白 neutral

There are so many of them, and only four of us

它们这么多,而我们只有四个。

旁白 neutral

I don't like those odds

这胜算可不高。

旁白 neutral

We have one advantage, the element of surprise

我们有一个优势:出其不意。

旁白 neutral

Do you have a plan, Tina?

蒂娜,你有计划了吗?

旁白 neutral

I think so

我想是的。

旁白 neutral

Let me explain

我来解释一下。

旁白 neutral

Over here, you silly ants!

这边,你们这些傻蚂蚁!

旁白 neutral

Do you want to see another human?

想看看另一个人类吗?

旁白 neutral

Get him!

抓住他!

旁白 neutral

It's Danny!

是丹尼!

旁白 neutral

What's Danny doing?

丹尼在做什么?

旁白 neutral

It looks like Danny has his own plan

看来丹尼有自己的计划。

旁白 neutral

Quick, now is our chance to rescue the bullies

快,我们救出那些坏蛋的机会来了。

旁白 neutral

Have you ants ever seen a human go crazy?

你们这些蚂蚁见过人类发疯吗?

旁白 neutral

Where is he?

他在哪儿?

旁白 neutral

I can't see anything

我什么也看不见。

旁白 neutral

There he is!

他在那儿!

旁白 neutral

Let's go. We have to hurry!

我们走。得快点了!

旁白 neutral

Keep running!

继续跑!

旁白 neutral

There it is!

就是那儿!

旁白 neutral

That's the way out

那是出去的路。

旁白 neutral

We did it! We did it!

我们成功了!我们成功了!