Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E83 · Episodes

083 冒险时刻

冒险时刻

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 83 — 冒险时刻.

52 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

How will we know when we find an ant trail?

我们怎么知道找到了蚂蚁的踪迹呢?

旁白 neutral

It won't be that hard

不会太难。

旁白 neutral

Ants have six legs, so there will be lots of footprints

蚂蚁有六条腿,所以会有很多脚印。

旁白 neutral

What else?

还有什么呢?

旁白 neutral

An ant can pull fifty times its own body weight

一只蚂蚁能拉动自己体重五十倍的东西。

旁白 neutral

So there may be marks from ants dragging things

所以可能会有蚂蚁拖东西留下的痕迹。

旁白 neutral

And remember, we're really small

而且记住,我们真的非常小。

旁白 neutral

So an ant trail will be pretty big

所以蚂蚁的踪迹会相当大。

旁白 neutral

It might be as big as a road

可能就像一条路那么大。

旁白 neutral

I hope Danny and Bello are having better luck than us

我希望丹尼和贝洛运气比我们好。

旁白 neutral

Bello, this is great

贝洛,这太棒了。

旁白 neutral

What do you mean, Danny?

你什么意思,丹尼?

旁白 neutral

It's fun having an adventure with you!

和你一起冒险真有趣!

旁白 neutral

I thought I would never see you again

我以为再也见不到你了。

旁白 neutral

I'm happy to see you too

我也很高兴见到你。

旁白 neutral

But I don't think the boys you shrunk are having a good time

但我觉得被你缩小的那些男孩们过得并不开心。

旁白 neutral

You're probably right

你大概是对的。

旁白 neutral

I'm worried about them

我担心他们。

旁白 neutral

Being a prisoner is horrible

被关起来太可怕了。

旁白 neutral

I didn't mean for this to happen

我没想要事情变成这样。

旁白 neutral

Brad and I really were planning to unshrink them

布拉德和我真的计划要把他们变回原状。

旁白 neutral

We didn't know they would get captured

我们不知道他们会被抓住。

旁白 neutral

I'm sure you didn't, but it's a terrible situation

我肯定你们没想到,但情况很糟糕。

旁白 neutral

Don't worry. Everything will be all right after we rescue them

别担心,等我们救出他们,一切都会好起来的。

旁白 neutral

It's going to be a great adventure!

这将是一场很棒的冒险!

旁白 neutral

Look, ant prints!

看,蚂蚁的脚印!

旁白 neutral

And lots of them

而且有很多呢。

旁白 neutral

I told you everything would be all right

我就说一切都会好的嘛。

旁白 neutral

You stay here

你留在这里。

旁白 neutral

I'll go get Tina and Brad

我去叫蒂娜和布拉德。

旁白 neutral

I wonder which way the ants went

不知道蚂蚁往哪边走了。

旁白 neutral

Did you hear the news?

你听说那个消息了吗?

旁白 neutral

No, what news?

没有,什么消息?

旁白 neutral

It's too amazing to be true

这太不可思议了,不像是真的。

旁白 neutral

Shh. Listen

嘘,听。

旁白 neutral

There is going to be a new exhibit in the zoo

动物园里要新增一个展览。

旁白 neutral

Really?

真的吗?

旁白 neutral

Yes. It's a new creature never captured before

是的,是一种从未被捕获过的新生物。

旁白 neutral

They bought the creatures from the mites

他们从螨虫那里买来了这些生物。

旁白 neutral

Do you think they were talking about the bullies?

你觉得他们说的是那些欺负人的家伙吗?

旁白 neutral

We have to follow them

我们得跟上他们。

旁白 neutral

Quickly, before they get too far ahead

快,别让他们走太远。

旁白 neutral

They went down that hole

他们进了那个洞。

旁白 neutral

Are we going to follow?

我们要跟进去吗?

旁白 neutral

It looks dangerous

看起来很危险。

旁白 neutral

This is no time to be scared, Brad

现在不是害怕的时候,布拉德。

旁白 neutral

We're on a rescue mission!

我们在执行营救任务!

旁白 neutral

What did you say to Danny?

你对丹尼说了什么?

旁白 neutral

He has a positive attitude

他态度很积极。

旁白 neutral

He's just happy to be having an adventure

他只是很高兴能经历一次冒险。

旁白 neutral

Well, I like having an adventure too

嗯,我也喜欢冒险。

旁白 neutral

Me too. Let's go

我也是。我们走吧。