E82 · Episodes
082 进入蚁洞
进入蚁洞
Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 82 — 进入蚁洞.
51 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Do you think the ants know what we did with the magnifying glass?
你觉得蚂蚁知道我们用放大镜做了什么吗?
旁白 neutral
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
旁白 neutral
Remember, we used the sun's rays to burn little ants─
记得吗,我们用太阳光烧小蚂蚁——
旁白 neutral
Be quiet! If they don't know, we don't want them to find out
安静点!如果他们不知道,我们不想让他们发现。
旁白 neutral
Into the ground, humans!
钻到地下去,人类!
旁白 neutral
No way
没门。
旁白 neutral
We paid the mites a lot of money for you
我们付了很多钱给螨虫,才把你们弄来。
旁白 neutral
Climb into the hole!
爬进洞里去!
旁白 neutral
I won't take orders from an ant!
我才不会听一只蚂蚁的命令!
旁白 neutral
You are too little to challenge us
你太小了,挑战不了我们。
旁白 neutral
You will do what we say!
你们得听我们的!
旁白 neutral
Okay
好吧。
旁白 neutral
I think this hole leads to where the ants live
我觉得这洞通往蚂蚁住的地方。
旁白 neutral
First the mites captured us, now the ants
先是被螨虫抓,现在又是蚂蚁。
旁白 neutral
It's not fun being a slave
当奴隶一点都不好玩。
旁白 neutral
What if they never let us out?
要是他们永远不放我们出去呢?
旁白 neutral
I don't want to think about it!
我才不愿去想这个!
旁白 neutral
I can't believe we're trapped here
真不敢相信我们被困在这儿。
旁白 neutral
It's because of Danny and Brad and that stupid toy gun
都怪丹尼、布拉德,还有那把破玩具枪。
旁白 neutral
I never thought I would say this, but I hope Danny finds a way to rescue us
我从没想过会这么说,但我希望丹尼能找到办法救我们。
旁白 neutral
Yeah. And if he does, I will be very happy
是啊。如果他能来,我会非常高兴。
旁白 neutral
I see that the trading mission was successful
看来这次交易任务很成功。
旁白 neutral
Yes, the mites were telling the truth
是的,那些螨虫说的是实话。
旁白 neutral
They captured two humans
他们抓到了两个人类。
旁白 neutral
These are the smallest humans I have ever seen
这是我见过的最小小的人类了。
旁白 neutral
It is extraordinary
真是非同寻常。
旁白 neutral
I hope the queen will be pleased
我希望女王会满意。
旁白 neutral
Queen?
女王?
旁白 neutral
What does the queen want with us?
女王要我们做什么?
旁白 neutral
Yes, the queen will be very happy to have humans in her zoo
是啊,女王会很高兴她的动物园里有了人类。
旁白 neutral
Zoo! Oh no!
哎呀!哦,不!
旁白 neutral
So where are the bullies?
那么,那些欺负人的家伙在哪儿?
旁白 neutral
Have you seen them?
你们看见他们了吗?
旁白 neutral
Yes, the mites captured them
是的,螨虫抓住了他们。
旁白 neutral
That's terrible. We should go back inside and rescue them
那太糟糕了。我们应该回去救他们。
旁白 neutral
We tried that already
我们已经试过了。
旁白 neutral
The mites don't have them anymore
螨虫们已经把他们交出去了。
旁白 neutral
What happened to them?
他们怎么了?
旁白 neutral
Now ants have them
现在蚂蚁们抓走了他们。
旁白 neutral
Yeah. When we got inside the fort, we saw the mites sell the bullies to some ants─some big ants
是的。我们进到城堡里的时候,看见螨虫把那些欺负人的家伙卖给了一些蚂蚁——一些大蚂蚁。
旁白 neutral
How are we going to find these ants?
我们要怎么找到这些蚂蚁呢?
旁白 neutral
Ants make tunnels under the ground
蚂蚁们会在地下挖地道。
旁白 neutral
It will be impossible to find them
找到他们是不可能的。
旁白 neutral
Not so, Danny
不是那样的,丹尼。
旁白 neutral
I'm sure there's a way
我肯定有办法。
旁白 neutral
Ants also make trails above ground
蚂蚁们也会在地上留下踪迹。
旁白 neutral
That's right, Brad
没错,布拉德。
旁白 neutral
If we can spot some other ants─
如果我们能找到别的蚂蚁——
旁白 neutral
We could follow them to their tunnels!
我们可以跟着它们找到地道!
旁白 neutral
Wonderful
太好了。
旁白 neutral
Okay, everyone. Let's start looking for ant trails
好了,各位。我们开始找蚂蚁的踪迹吧。