Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E81 · Episodes

081 大逃脱

大逃脱

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 81 — 大逃脱.

57 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

You made it! You're safe!

你做到了!你安全了!

旁白 neutral

No thanks to you!

才不是托你的福呢!

旁白 neutral

I don't know

我不知道。

旁白 neutral

I'm a little thankful

我还是有点感激的。

旁白 neutral

It was Tina who yelled and told the mites to chase us

是蒂娜大喊大叫,叫那些螨虫来追我们的。

旁白 neutral

I did it for your own good

我那是为了你们好。

旁白 neutral

Well, I didn't ask for your help

好吧,我又没求你帮忙。

旁白 neutral

There's no time for fighting

没时间吵架了。

旁白 neutral

Let's get out while the mites are trapped in the tower

趁螨虫还被困在塔里,我们快走吧。

旁白 neutral

Hopian, I can't believe it's you!

霍比安,真不敢相信是你!

旁白 neutral

But I'm not Hopian, Danny

但我不是霍平,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

I don't understand

我不明白。

旁白 neutral

It's me, Bello!

是我,贝罗!

旁白 neutral

Bello?

贝罗?

旁白 neutral

You look just like your dad

你跟你爸爸长得一模一样。

旁白 neutral

I think that is a compliment!

我想那是句夸奖!

旁白 neutral

But I don't understand

但我不明白。

旁白 neutral

How did you get here?

你是怎么到这儿来的?

旁白 neutral

Is Hopian here too?

霍平也在这儿吗?

旁白 neutral

We can talk later

我们晚点再谈。

旁白 neutral

Bello is right

贝罗说得对。

旁白 neutral

We have to get out of here!

我们必须离开这里!

旁白 neutral

Do you think we are locked in?

你觉得我们被锁住了吗?

旁白 neutral

Let's give the gate a push

我们推一下门试试。

旁白 neutral

It's open!

门开着!

旁白 neutral

I guess when Tina yelled, the mites ran to the tower so quickly that they forgot to lock the gate

我猜蒂娜大叫的时候,螨虫们急着跑向塔楼,忘记锁门了。

旁白 neutral

We'd better get out of here fast

我们最好快点离开这儿。

旁白 neutral

Run, run

快跑,快跑。

旁白 neutral

Run for it

快跑啊。

旁白 neutral

It's so good to see you, Bello

见到你真好,贝罗。

旁白 neutral

What are you doing here?

你在这儿干什么?

旁白 neutral

Yeah. How did you find us?

是啊,你怎么找到我们的?

旁白 neutral

I'll let Tina explain

让蒂娜解释吧。

旁白 neutral

I'm here thanks to her

我能来这儿,多亏了她。

旁白 neutral

Bello and I came looking for you two because you were so angry at the bullies

我和贝罗来找你们俩,因为你们对那些霸凌太生气了。

旁白 neutral

I thought you were going to do something stupid

我怕你们会干傻事。

旁白 neutral

Who are you calling stupid?

你说谁傻呢?

旁白 neutral

Danny, calm down

丹尼,冷静点。

旁白 neutral

This is what I'm talking about

我说的就是这个。

旁白 neutral

You were so angry that you wouldn't listen to me

你当时太生气,根本听不进我的话。

旁白 neutral

I thought maybe you would listen to Hopian

我想着也许你会听霍比安的话。

旁白 neutral

But my father is too old now, so I decided to help instead

但我爸爸现在年纪太大了,所以我决定来帮忙。

旁白 neutral

But, Bello, you're just as small as us!

可是,贝罗,你跟我们一样小啊!

旁白 neutral

I know. We don't know how it happened

我知道。我们也不知道是怎么回事。

旁白 neutral

We found something in the schoolyard

我们在校园里发现了个东西。

旁白 neutral

It was some kind of gun

是一把像枪一样的东西。

旁白 neutral

You must have found my shrink gun

你们肯定是找到了我的缩小枪。

旁白 neutral

It shrunk the bullies, but then it shrunk us

它把那些霸凌缩小了,可接着把我们也缩小了。

旁白 neutral

And then it shrunk us too!

然后也把我们缩小了!

旁白 neutral

It's not my best invention, I guess

看来这不是我最好的发明。

旁白 neutral

I don't think you should enter it in the science fair

我觉得你不该拿它去参加科学展。

旁白 neutral

No, I wouldn't get an " A " on it

是啊,肯定拿不到"A"。

旁白 neutral

Wait a minute!

等一下!

旁白 neutral

You said the shrink gun shrunk the bullies

你说缩小枪把那些霸凌缩小了。

旁白 neutral

Yes

是的。

旁白 neutral

Then I have a question

那我有个问题。

旁白 neutral

Where are they?

他们人在哪儿?