E79 · Episodes
079 查克和戴夫
查克和戴夫
Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 79 — 查克和戴夫.
53 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Why did the mites give Chuck and Dave to those ants?
为什么那些螨虫会把查克和戴夫交给那些蚂蚁?
旁白 neutral
It looked like the ants paid for the bullies
看起来蚂蚁为这两个“恶霸”付了钱。
旁白 neutral
So what are we going to do now?
那我们现在该怎么办?
旁白 neutral
I guess we have to follow the ants
我看我们得跟着那些蚂蚁。
旁白 neutral
They're coming back
他们回来了。
旁白 neutral
Quick, hide!
快,躲起来!
旁白 neutral
We have to find a way out of here
我们必须找到离开这里的路。
旁白 neutral
I think that's going to be difficult
我觉得这恐怕很难。
旁白 neutral
I'll check if the coast is clear
我去看看外面是否安全。
旁白 neutral
Can you see anything?
你能看到什么吗?
旁白 neutral
There's something happening by the gate
门口发生了一些事情。
旁白 neutral
What?
什么?
旁白 neutral
What are they doing?
它们在干什么?
旁白 neutral
They are opening the gate
它们在开门。
旁白 neutral
I think someone is coming in
我觉得有人要进来了。
旁白 neutral
Maybe the ants are bringing the bullies back
可能蚂蚁们把那些坏蛋带回来了。
旁白 neutral
Look, all the mites are gathering at the gate
看,所有螨虫都聚在门口。
旁白 neutral
They look excited about something
它们看起来对什么事很兴奋。
旁白 neutral
I can't see any mites anywhere else
别的地方我一只螨虫也看不到了。
旁白 neutral
Maybe now is a good time to try to escape
也许现在是逃跑的好时机。
旁白 neutral
No. Something is up
不,有情况。
旁白 neutral
It's something important
是重要的事。
旁白 neutral
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
旁白 neutral
It's just a feeling
就是直觉。
旁白 neutral
My feeling is that we should make a run for it!
我的直觉是,我们该跑了!
旁白 neutral
They're happy about something
它们正为某件事高兴呢。
旁白 neutral
What could possibly make a mite happy?
什么事能让螨虫高兴呢?
旁白 neutral
Oh my gosh!
哦,天哪!
旁白 neutral
I... I don't understand!
我……我不明白!
旁白 neutral
It's Hopian!
是霍皮安!
旁白 neutral
And Tina!
还有蒂娜!
旁白 neutral
How did Tina find Hopian?
蒂娜怎么找到霍皮安的?
旁白 neutral
And how did they both get here?
他们俩是怎么来到这里的?
旁白 neutral
What are we going to do, Tina?
蒂娜,我们该怎么办?
旁白 neutral
I'm thinking, Bello
我在想呢,贝洛。
旁白 neutral
We have to escape somehow
我们必须得想办法逃出去。
旁白 neutral
But there are so many of them
但这里螨虫太多了。
旁白 neutral
My guess is that they aren't as smart as us
我猜它们没有我们聪明。
旁白 neutral
This must be their fort
这儿一定是它们的堡垒。
旁白 neutral
Those walls are very high
那些墙太高了。
旁白 neutral
Wait! Look up there!
等等!看那边上面!
旁白 neutral
That's Brad and Danny!
那是布拉德和丹尼!
旁白 neutral
They look just like I remember
他们看起来和我记忆中一模一样。
旁白 neutral
What are they doing here?
他们在这儿干什么?
旁白 neutral
I thought they shrunk the bullies, not themselves
我还以为他们缩小的是那些欺负人的家伙,不是自己呢。
旁白 neutral
It looks like they are prisoners too
看来他们也是囚犯。
旁白 neutral
I've got an idea
我有个主意。
旁白 neutral
Look up there in the tower!
看塔楼那上面!
旁白 neutral
I think they're trying to escape!
我想他们是在设法逃跑!
旁白 neutral
Why is she doing that?
她为什么那么做?
旁白 neutral
I don't know, but look out!
我不知道,不过小心!
旁白 neutral
The mites are all coming this way
螨虫们全都朝这边来了。
旁白 neutral
That Tina! She's nothing but trouble!
那个蒂娜!她简直就是个麻烦精!